The Corroboree
LikeAshesWeFade

Bioassay on Kronic - Skunk Blend

Just thought I would write a little about this Kronic stuff. I've now tried Kronic - Purple Haze which was when I was still using MJ quite heavily and it was decent. Now since I've been using it VERY rarely I thought I'd give this Skunk Blend a go.. well.. F**K me sideways.. I can say I've smoked some seriously potent MJ in my lifetime and this stuff.. well.. hmm :scratchhead:

I am quite familiar with the secret behind this stuff, but this has gone faaarrrr beyond my expectations! I've just smoked two bowls of this stuff within a period of 10minutes and.. yeah.. YEAH! :wacko: I'm even finding it hard right now to explain how it feels but for all of you curious on this stuff, like what they say about the legal party pills.. stick to 1 don't take a whole heap, or with this stuff you will be stuck to that couch like a piece of gum!! Seriously guys, don't abuse this stuff.. it's more than enjoyable with just the 1. Definitely! :)

PEACE GUYS!!

LikeAshes

Interesting. How about oral consumption, Like Ashes? Do you think thats possible? bye Eg

I would be very weary about oral consumption of any synthetic or rc (well unless i understood more) :innocent_n:

i've smoked the same blend and it felt almost identical to what its trying to emulate. only differences for me were the effects took longer too come on, i had major paranoia and some pains in my head.

also, anyone know what herb they are spraying their RCs on to as it tasted/smelt familar.

There is definitely some blue lotus in the purple haze, but other than that no idea bro. I just tried a little of the Tropical Explosion then after I had 1 of the Skunk Blend first and I would say its a little more mellow than the Skunk Blend but then again I had that first. So I may wait until it all wears off later on and try the Tropical first.

The only thing I could see with these Kronic blends or the others that are now coming out, Northern Lights is the newest and that's meant to be the ducks nuts from what I've read on the reviews. Skunk Blend though is by far enough for me atm and I could see maybe a potential for someone wanting to relapse with this stuff into a heavy user again, and you would really want to hope your working in the mines for the $$$ you'll be spending. In saying that, $265 AU for an Oz. is fucking amazing!! :drool2:

Interesting. Do you know exactly what's in it?

Not exactly dude, I have a faint idea but nothing to sort of narrow it down. Just alot of study on CB1/CB2 receptors has lead me to read up on a Mr. J. Huffman, very interesting! :)

Oh and Evil Genius - It's not for Human Consumption, just an incense! Just don't breath in too much of that smoke bro! :P

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

if it is herbal i would love to know. i really doubt it seeing as the effects are almost identical to other "incense" brands.

edit: IME

Edited by centipede

There is definitely some blue lotus in the purple haze, but other than that no idea bro.

Okay then. Blue Lotus is a nice one anyway. One of my favourites in fact.

In saying that, $265 AU for an Oz. is fucking amazing!! :drool2:

Sorry, but that's expensive IMO. Especially considering that it's not the real deal.

Sorry, but that's expensive IMO. Especially considering that it's not the real deal.

yeah it is quite pricey ay

apparently a foaf can get them quite cheaply

i can follow this up if anyones interested.

no need ive already got it sussed.

place your order with me today, 240 per oz of bushbudz kronic

:innocent_n:

totally legal, bet your job on it.

sweet as.

isn't the stuff on there website only like $212aud or something?

or do they not send international

i was only playing around.

somebody said it was 265 australian per oz, which is frankly gonna be a huge saving for most people if it stops them buying an oz of hydro.

i was only playing around.

somebody said it was 265 australian per oz, which is frankly gonna be a huge saving for most people if it stops them buying an oz of hydro.

Or a giant prize hike if you're from a more southern state :P

Meh. Who needs the real deal, this stuff is 100% legal for the time being so IMO there's less paranoia involved with purchasing such an amount and MUCH less stress involved in going through dodgey dealers, getting something that looks ok but is actually crud. Or getting something thats half dry and heavy as hell so you end up with half Oz for $350.

I'd prefer to get the same potency each time and whenever you feel like, no need for waiting/hoping or crackin the shits when it falls through! :) Which is something that used to spark my fire.. having it fall through when you've been hanging for a pipe all day!! :BANGHEAD2:

Meh. Who needs the real deal, this stuff is 100% legal for the time being so IMO there's less paranoia involved with purchasing such an amount and MUCH less stress involved in going through dodgey dealers, getting something that looks ok but is actually crud. Or getting something thats half dry and heavy as hell so you end up with half Oz for $350.

I'd prefer to get the same potency each time and whenever you feel like, no need for waiting/hoping or crackin the shits when it falls through! :) Which is something that used to spark my fire.. having it fall through when you've been hanging for a pipe all day!! :BANGHEAD2:

I reckon eh. It's not like weed grows on trees????

Edited by muskrat
  • Like 2

Meh. Who needs the real deal

Oh, I dunno, cancer patients perhaps? People with glaucoma? People who simply prefer the best? There would be a fair lot of 'em...

, this stuff is 100% legal for the time being so IMO there's less paranoia involved with purchasing such an amount and MUCH less stress involved in going through dodgey dealers

Don't go through dodgy dealers then... simple. :P

, getting something that looks ok but is actually crud. Or getting something thats half dry and heavy as hell so you end up with half Oz for $350.

:blink: $350?!

It's still a ripoff IMO. How dare they charge more than the real thing when it's not even illegal...

nobody gets prices like that in brisbane. you'd have to be friends with a grower or something.

edit: i'm not endorsing it. if you can get the same thing in a natural form then i reckon it's worth paying more for natural, but he brings up some good points. supply gets so bad in brisbane, you can be chasing for days, or spend most of the year getting adulterated fucking garbage, or wet stuff that goes mouldy within a week. it would be nice to avoid all of that, but first i'd want to see some evidence that synthetic cannabinoids are reasonably safe.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

haha yeah I know of silly bastards that have paid $400+ for a measly Oz of sticky wet stuff. It's becoming more and more like other filthy drugs with the price they're charging, IMO I think Kronic is safe, but only when used in moderation. I think the heavy smoker could handle maybe 4 - 5 a day, but for the young fella who thinks he could fool his parents.. he's got noooooo chance! :P So yes.. unfortunetly the cocky teens will ruin it all for us in a matter of time.

It may be like when they legalised 2c-b as a sub for X back in the day, or when Mr. Hoffmann invented LSD.. who knows how long it will last but it's great while it lasts! :lol:

Synchro - I totally understand you with it being needed for medicinal purposes and to the oldschool smoker, but like I said, it's just a new thing that aint gonna last long and if I was still smoking MJ as hard as I used to I'd certainly still want the real deal as a long-term thing. I would also buy myself an Oz of this stuff just to have a few mths of something different and almost a new experience it's quite a ride.

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

I reckon eh. It's not like weed grows on trees????

:) Trees that will have the local po po's sniffing around your door, especially if you have jealous neighbours in your street! :P

Decided to try this stuff, got some pineapple express kronic yesterday, gave some to a friend as well to try

Got home from work and had one small cone and the effects come on within minutes, lay down for about 45mins and let my mind go, very introspective, relaxed, enjoyable and sort of a trippy feeling.

Got up and had a shower, body definitely feels odd, but ok, walked to my friends place, feeing a bit of an extra boost of energy from the stuff, had a couple of beers and went to the pub with my friend for dinner, talked and had a beer or two, still relaxed and no anxiety or paranoia, really enjoyed the night, talked to quite a few random people at the pub, don't bet, but we won $100 on the horses, bonus.

Walked home and had a good sleep.

Has some similarities to mj, but different as well, personally its not something I would be getting into alot, but the odd toke now and again would be cool.

My friend that I gave some too also enjoyed his night, said he had an intense first hour, then relaxed watching a movie on tv, he was quietly impressed, used to smoke alot of mj.