The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet celebrate summer

i'l begoing to rainbow serpent too :) and yawning man, just bring your knowledge of the plants you've grown, thats sometimes more usefull then just a plant

Ok, ima gon try to get down to this one. Be awesome to finally catch up wit ya obtuse!!!!!

Sharx you better still be goin as sina and i will require you drive us into the city as i wont be driving due to being extremely drunk and well stoned on whatever i can prize from DCs skinny and twisted boney little hands. Gerbil, i will require you to be in attendance also because we at least need someone there that actually knows wtf they are talking about :P Interbeing, could you please tell that skinny dago mu that he will also be required to be there as i need someone to occasionally throw chunks of cacti at and verbally abuse. YM, all those sexual favours you owe me i will call in on the day thank you, surely you didnt think i would forget the promises you made to me?

As for the rest of you, I will make you believe im a nice guy by giving away free chunks of psycho0 and yowie then i will steal any money you have in your wallets, take your mobile fones and then tell security you have been stealing plants and hiding them in your jocks and bodily cavities. You have been warned!

that is all.

PD you made me laugh/spit ginger ale on my screen you funny cunt

Don't encourage him Centipede :rolleyes: Random, but awesome avatar man. Love that film! C'ya's sunday!!!!!!!

peace

Yeah man. To be honest it's my favorite movie of all time. It's perfection!

Oh yeah I will be there wouldn't miss is for the world :)

PD it will be good to catch up with you bro, sure I will drive you and the cactus family to the meet, you better come down!

UBZA- I am sure I will be able to rusle up a few cacti for a raffle for peeps who come, blue peru and a few others will be in the prize pool

YM- You better come too as I have Aloe's and scelly for you that I have had for over a year! Will be good to see you there

Looks like this will be a good meet can't wait and not long to go now,

Hope to see you all there :)

wow, think is cranking up to whats looking like a good get together.

cant wait to see you all. i dont know what more exciting, shpongle or catching up with the gang.

im starting to think the later. :wub:

cheers, Obtuse.

oh, and sharxx, you got and spare scelly. :blush:

Edited by obtuse

wow, think is cranking up to whats looking like a good get together.

cant wait to see you all. i dont know what more exciting, shpongle or catching up with the gang.

im starting to think the later. :wub:

cheers, Obtuse.

oh, and sharxx, you got and spare scelly. :blush:

Yeah plenty of scelly cuts for the crew to go round.

Can't wait just a few days to go now

oh man, i nearly forgot, its prob too late but i remember there was a young guy with longish hair at the last meet who said he'd get me a brug at the next meet. Sorry i forget who you are, but i gave you a lift to the station in the party van. I wont forget your lil gift too ;)

C'ya's all tomorrow gang. 12 at the tocoma pavillion.

peace

See you tomorrow, mate.

I will be there around 1pm just got to pick up some of the crew

See you all there

Thanks for a good day, everyone. Great to meet everyone I haven't met before and good to see a couple of familiar faces.

Special thanks to Ubza, PD, Amazonian, EtherealDrifter and Obtuse for the new additions to the garden. :)

ya, so far, the best meet i'v been to. i cant think of a better way to spend a day but at the gardens with good company :)

I had an awesome time at the gardens, well, what little time was left of the day anyway. was good to catch up with familiar faces again and meet some pretty cool new ones. There was a nice relaxed vibe as always. Next time i'll definitely rock up earlier so i can spend a bit more time chilling out with all you cool peeps!

MAD PROPS go to ferret's trinidad mafia chillies - we had one casualty after we left the gardens, hehehe. The girl who was really struggling with the heat factor went into anaphylactic shock and we had to drive her to st. vincents for observation. holy shit what a crazy chilli! LOL. she is ok now though, i'm assuming.. she seemed to look a bit better after we got her to A & E. just be warned about those guatamalan insanity peppers ok? worship.gif

holy shit! I'm glad i didnt try that silly chilli.. I could have died, and by the sounds of it, thats no exageration!

Awesome day. F.u.c.k.i.n.g awesome day. Love to PD, Obtuse, Interbeing, Ubza, etherealdrifter and kalika for all the new additions! Sorry i didn't get to say goodbye E-drifter and Rabelthazar, missed you guys amoungst the chaos. Great to meet new people, catch up with familair people.

Seriously nice people :wub: Hopefully next time i'll have some stuff you give away and trade. But i dont mind scabbing :lol:

MAD PROPS go to ferret's trinidad mafia chillies - we had one casualty after we left the gardens, hehehe. The girl who was really struggling with the heat factor went into anaphylactic shock and we had to drive her to st. vincents for observation. holy shit what a crazy chilli! LOL. she is ok now though, i'm assuming..

:o No Way. She didn't look too good. Lucky you guys weren't tanked or something hey. Imagine if you had have taken me up on the $20 dare. :lol:

I had a great day too. I came away with seeds, plants and cactus cuts. Everyone is so generous. You guys are all awesome. I look forward to catching up again real soon. Maybe minus the chili.

trinidad mafia chillies - we had one casualty

:crux:

holy shit that is brutal.. im glad to hear she pulled through okay!! next time ill bring some yoghurt too- im sure i wasn't the only one feeling just a wee bit uncomfortable seeing PD cry like a newborn baby.. :o

stoked i could make it even just for a couple of hours, was cool meeting ya's obtuse, ubza, and everyone else who i didn't figure out your alter-egos.. and great seeing the usual suspects again of course. cheers Amazonian and interbeing for the plant gifts too! :lol:

yeh those chillis are fucked :P

Good to see tha usual crew again and others i hadnt before. In a way im glad i missed the train and had to drive, the reason being i would have been drinking, which means i would have been drunk, which means i would have eaten a bigger chunk of those fuckin chillis, which means..... i should have stopped when i heard you say "oh shit" fez, my forehead was burning when we were in the car on the way back to Sinas, i musta rubbed my forehead or sumthin with the fingers i used to fling that nastee burning shit onto the ground, too hot man, too hot. All good fez, ill find a way to repay the favour mate :P, got me fucked why im growin nag jolokias tho, I guess i can make that curry Etherealdrifter wants to try.

Top day!!!