The Corroboree
Korky

Shpongle live concert

whos making it to the sydney concert?

we should all meet up at some stage?

I'm going Sydney :D with partner and a friend. Yeah we should def meet up first. I love having something to eat before a concert because I don't do too well without food. There's something else I need to ask who I'm going with, but I have an idea...

a friend and i are coming up to syd from melb for the night and would be happy to meet up if a meet becomes.

Edited by Korky

who else is going to the melbourne gig.

so looking forward to this.

Cheers, Obtuse.

yep me plus one will be there, should we all wear SAB name badges? :wink:

I dont think well need too, im the long haired hippy lookin dude...

Oh wait might be more than one LOL

i will really need a place 2 crash after the concert. prepared to give a foaming hand shandy in return.

you can stay at mine if ya want dude, its a bit of a drive from the enmore though.

And the missus said we cant use her bed, has to be out in the backyard like wild animals!!

sweet. thanks mun.

yep me plus one will be there, should we all wear SAB name badges? :wink:

you going to both korky? your keen man.

sab name badges, hmmmm, more like ega or izwoz t-shirt. again, may be lost in the crowd though lol

should meet for drinks somewhere maybe.

starting to get pretty excited, lol :devil:

Cheers, Obtuse.

so sydney concert fols wanna meet up for pre concert drinkies somewhere as per hillbillys recommendation??

lookin forward to it, havent been 2 a concert in ageees :)

you going to both korky? your keen man.

sab name badges, hmmmm, more like ega or izwoz t-shirt. again, may be lost in the crowd though lol

should meet for drinks somewhere maybe.

starting to get pretty excited, lol :devil:

Cheers, Obtuse.

yeh, a bit self indulgent, being a rarity for them to play live and having been screwed by earthcore last time they planned to play (i still haven't received my refund)i thought what the hey!

always up for a drink, will have at least one friend with me and meeting another four at some stage.

where would sell a not to pretentious beer near forum?

so sydney concert fols wanna meet up for pre concert drinkies somewhere as per hillbillys recommendation??

lookin forward to it, havent been 2 a concert in ageees :)

im in.

I'm going to the Melbourne one.

up for a cheeky bruisky before hand?

any of you geezers going to rainbow?

where would sell a not to pretentious beer near forum?

dunno, but there is beer deluxe across the road in the fed square complex that has a ripper selection of brews!

I'm also in for the Sydney concert, would like to meet up with people before hand too...

i would be interested in hanging out before and possibly after the melbourne gig. We are flying down for the one night only, so might as well make it worthwhile.

up for a cheeky bruisky before hand?

Sounds good to me. :wink:

any of you geezers going to rainbow?

Yep. :) Shaping up to be a good year, isn't it? :wink:

i would be interested in hanging out before and possibly after the melbourne gig. We are flying down for the one night only, so might as well make it worthwhile.

Same.

be great to catch up again _e_

sounds like we have a small gathering happening for the melbourne gig, any other suggestions for where to meet. i dont mind, as long as i can get a good coffee.

Cheers, Obtuse.

any ideas of where to meet before the melbourne gig.

not being a melbourneite i dont know where the good places are.

Cheers, Obtuse.

even as a local i cant rec a particular bar in the cbd. i thank the herb for being partly responsible. ferret has suggested beer delux in fed square. directly across the road with beers and coffee, cant help you with a good coffee obtuse, i seem to embarrass friends on the rare occasion i order a weak latte.

another option close to the forum that sounds ok would be the purple emerald bar on flinders lane.

google map of area

beer deluxe sounds fine to me without having been there. unless people have a pref this may do the job...

suggestions? prefs?

edit:

what time suits people? tickets say 830, we might aim for between 7 and 730 ourselves

Edited by Korky

I'm not particularly bar-savvy, but Workshop on the cnr Elizabeth & A'beckett is one that I enjoy; nice atmoshphere and decent tasting/priced beer..

Oh yeah and Friday nights they have some locals spinning DnB in the corner, too.

Edited by alkatrope

I'm not particularly bar-savvy, but Workshop on the cnr Elizabeth & A'beckett is one that I enjoy; nice atmoshphere and decent tasting/priced beer..

Oh yeah and Friday nights they have some locals spinning DnB in the corner, too.

i like the idea of tunes...