The Corroboree
Korky

Shpongle live concert

Im in!

I was going to budget this week, but I have trouble saying no to me.

This is not going to be a hard job, as one of the Official photographers for the night :wink:

Sorry had too :lol:

are they doing rainbow serpent also?

are they doing rainbow serpent also?

they're not listed in the rainbow line up, and it reads as if they are only in aus for the weekend.

Edited by Korky

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I watched the Shpongle live in concert London DVD the other night, woooooooooooo I HAVE TO GO!

Oh, you changed the link. Cheers.

edit: As usual, their timing is terrible... One month after the EGA? Bugger off...

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I watched the Shpongle live in concert London DVD the other night, woooooooooooo I HAVE TO GO!

Yeah, it's pretty decent, hey. How about that instrument which looks like a tortoise shell? :drool2:

Edited by synchromesh

omg omg omg

:drool2:

im so looking forward to this..

cheers, Obtuse.

The enmore theatre site says tix aren't onsale until tomorrow the 28th.

the enmore theatre is shit. does it have some great accoustics or something? why are so many gigs held there? can't sydney offer up some better venues?

Got tix :lol:

Got tix for me, partner, and a mate who enjoyed the Shpongle DVD I put on in a world-music and half-naked chicks dancing capacity. Should be good to have someone to drive partner and I innocent_n.gif

Yeah, it's pretty decent, hey. How about that instrument which looks like a tortoise shell? :drool2:

Yeah that was really interesting. Interesting kind of classical acoustic-electric guitar used too. I was surprised how much of the vocals were done live.

the enmore theatre is shit. does it have some great accoustics or something? why are so many gigs held there? can't sydney offer up some better venues?

The very first concert I went to see a band in particular was at the Enmore; Peeping Tom. Damn that was great! The enmore might be better as in with the seating capacity up top you'd be closer to the stage rather than spread out on a big floor like the Hordern Pavilion for eg where I last saw Mars Volta. Probably a smaller crowd is better for Shpongle; a bit more private and away from the city.

i think i accidently just bought 2 tickets if someone wants one if they sell out.

lookin forward to it!

I just love the bass and vocals in this one. LOL and the old dude in the overalls is a corker.

VVV Nah not him, the dude dancing in the crowd. Edited by FancyPants

VVV Nah not him, the dude dancing in the crowd.

Oh, okay then. Honest mistake.

Edited by synchromesh

who else is going to the melbourne gig.

so looking forward to this.

Cheers, Obtuse.