The Corroboree
sapito

trying to find a song

it was a song that was being played a bit over the last few weeks

I have very few details besides:

It was a track down by some UK vocalist that teamed up with another group for this particular track

The vocals reminded me of the singer from The beautiful girls and music was similar

The only lyric I remember is "and if I dont show, let me know, let me know" ( or something similar). The general theme seemed to be about being absent in a relationship

thats all Ive got

unrooted loph pup if someone can tell me what this song is

:wub:

Tried :( Find someone with an iPhone and hum it into Shazam :) Or take a recording of the humming and I can look it up lol!

nah thats not it. its more acoustic and more real sounding :P

I dont even remember the melody enough to hum it :( Ive searched the shit out of those lyrics with no love so they may be wrong

thanks guys, hopefully someone listens to triple J heaps and it jogs their memory

what style of music is it?

im not good at describing music and this is not music i normally listen to but as i said it reminded me of The Beautiful Girls, I thought it was their new song at first. But I obviously dont remember the song very much

one of their songs,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENOcl8GK-G0

Hmmm...can you remember roughly what time and date you heard it? I am pretty sure you can search the JJJ playlists.

Even go to JJJ and look at the latest releases...if they have been repeating it over the last couple of weeks, it's probably a new release and they reviewed it or something.

A thought.

Edens crush just.guess.from a.Google.search :)

Ha ha, you poor bastard Sapito.

I spent the first seven hours of yesterday plagued by trying to remember a song. All I knew was that the girl who sang it was half black/half asian (and pretty damn cute) and that somewhere in the chorus it mentioned either the word "radio" or "television". Try typing half black/half asian cute girl into google and you won't find the name of the song.

Anyway, finally got it, but that was a torturous 7 hours!!!

Good luck, hope you can sleep tonight. :wink:

let us know the story sapito, did you make love to this particular song haha............some background info might help us track it down

I listen to JJJ almost all day, and this is the the only one that I've thought could be the one you refer to.

Doesn't sound like the beautiful girls, nor is it a UK vocalist.

Eagle and the worm?

nah thats not it either. Ive given up, its possible that I dreamt about the song