The Corroboree
Slybacon

Bong Spirit Vodka

you can buy it online via the website which redirects to this page in america - http://www.crownwineandspirits.com/s-166-bong-vodka.aspx

I had a look around and it doesnt say anything about not posting to aus plus it cheap...

Importing alcohol is always a hassle, I collect Wild Turkey and it is always much easier to get it in Australia.

I am keen to go in on a group order if anyone else wants to?

I just had a look at these on youtube and they look pretty good. The 750ml looks a bit small but the 1 litre with a glass on glass connection looks like the goods.

Importing alcohol is always a hassle, I collect Wild Turkey and it is always much easier to get it in Australia.

yeah i checked out the link and they are 2007 and 2008 editions would they still be in stock?

id buy 2 bottles for sure but is you say its a hassle then should i bother im not even fussed about the vodka yucky stuff gets me hammered i want the bottles.ohhhh wild turkey i F#ckin love that shit Rare breed is the best 120ish a bottle.

We should get a case of 1L.

I have looked and they don't send to australia, we would need to re direct? any ideas?

We should get a case of 1L.

I have looked and they don't send to australia, we would need to re direct? any ideas?

There are forwarding companies but with alcohol it may be different and may attract duty.

You would need a diamond tipped drill/hole saw to make the hole.

Maybe if you contacted a bottleshop with a decent size order they could import them with a lot less trouble.

They would be sure to sell well.

I assumed there would be a hole where the silver spot is and you would just push the advertising through.

Drilling glass is a pain in the arse

a glass blower or similar could just burn a clean hole

Looks like there is a removable cap at the base of all bottles perfect placing.....

If a group order is going underway count me in.

Edited by vual

a glass blower or similar could just burn a clean hole

yeah and while he's at it..... lol

pm me if anyone is or knows a hobby glass blower

i don't get what is happening at the top of the bottle

somebody would need to figure out the costs involved, including purchasing the other components, but it's probably going to work out to be competitively cheap i reckon. dunno about the lack of a rubber bottom, maybe everyone would do well to glue one on.

Close relatives own/manage a pub in QLD, and I emailed him just before. He'll check it out tomorrow, I want a bottle regardless, too, the Dragon one is my favourite.

I know I'm new around here but I'm keen on two bottles if this thing goes through ;)

One for the cabinet and one for a big night out.

the guys a dick but he has an interesting use for the lid, unfortunately you'll have to watch to near the very end to see it.

I assumed there would be a hole where the silver spot is and you would just push the advertising through.

Drilling glass is a pain in the arse

there's no hole, you have to drill. I heard Dremel electric multi speed drills were pretty easy to use for drilling glass.

One of the youtube vids shows a view of inside the bottle neck. The thread is on the inside and goes down on the inside of the glass.

They still don't look like they hold enough water but with a seperate chamber on the front will cool the smoke sufficiently.

They will probably work out a lot cheaper than a $400 Roor.

They still don't look like they hold enough water but with a separate chamber on the front will cool the smoke sufficiently.

Yeah with a glass connector from a double chamber and also the addition of the second chamber should help keep it sitting level yeah i noticed the silver thing where the stem goes, yes a dremel drill or a diamond drill bit($10 - $29 from bunnings) will do the job its easy to drill it if you know what your doing.. it should be drilled lightly and slowly to keep it from heating and cracking...slow and steady wins the race...i just want a cool looking bizzle instead of my shitty arse Springer :)

When drilling glass, i have always used a steady stream of water to help lubricate and cool the glass whilst drilling. Water will also stop the glass dust so as you don't breathe it in.

My uncle hasn't gotten back to me about ordering any for their pub. But hey, we can order a few between us anyway. I'm in for one.

Years ago we made pipes out of Galliano bottles. That was all the rage then. Personally , I found the mouth piece too small . I must admit though, these ones look fancy.

Would need someone with a USA address to forward on to us. One carton of 1L will be cheap enough, Im guessing not much more then about $50 to $60 per bottle