The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mescalito

Please Find the Time

Got some bad news today,my old mate Moorey hit a tree and is in Sydney in the Spinal Unit.

All I know is it doesn't look like he'll make it or he will be a paraplegic.

Find it in your heart to send out healing vibes for him....he's never hurt anyone and ahhh shit....

sorry to hear it mesc.

tragic. my thought are with Moorey and his family and friends.

may thigs pan out favourably.

thats terrible news mate...

my thoughts are with him, his mates and family at this hard time.

PeAcE :blush:

so much pain dudes...

may he find the place within where there is no pain. May all those who love him find the space in their own hearts where there is acceptance.

my thoughts are with you all.

dont let it pull you down to far mesc, i understand the pain,

but somethings are just out of everyones hands.

u have to be strong man, i know its a cliche, but yeah a true one.

u have new life that depends on you.

theres not alot you can do in this situation, as much as that sucks.

but theres ALOT you CAN do in YOUR situation, and will do.

dont lose your own head at the expense of the LIFE that needs you.

as i said im sorry for whats happened, its tragic. But im sure he wouldnt want to see u fall to pieces as a result.

One time a while ago, (and hi bro if you are reading this) some very close friends of mine had a premmie baby... things were very touch and go so all of us got together, (who adored the said people) at a spot that was special and powerful and all had a bit of a ceremony. We said our prayers and hopes, we shared our feelings and sent the strongest love we could to my friends family. It was a powerful experience and didn't involve any power plants or anything.

That baby is now growing strong and is two and a bit years old. I don't know if our ceremony had anything to do with it but I know that the vibes were felt by the family and helped them along.

I don't know your friend mate, but I know you... do you want to do some kind of meditation / moment of directed intent tonight for your friend? I will participate if you want? I can make a space for that tonight after bedtime for children - 8.30pm?

I don't know if that is helpful to you - I'm just going with what I know brother.

peace

id be in for that.

sounds good. never underestimate the power of your thoughts. when you send them out into the universe they become things.

sometimes it's enough to pray and hope the thoughts get where they need to go but it's always better if you have some sort of ceremony or meditation to guide the thoughts where they need to be.

i'll be doing the same for your friend. god bless.

Moorey will be fine!!!!

Dont let your mind make you think negative thoughts about the situation, else the negative will manifest.

He will pull threw!!

I will send Moorey some distance reiki healing tonight.

Love and Respect,

Vual

Edited by vual

8.30pm if you think it is a good thing to do mesc?

8.30 pm,we all send positive vibes ??!!

I'm personally going to wait for mesc's ok... I don't want to intrude if it is not wanted.

I'm personally going to wait for mesc's ok... I don't want to intrude if it is not wanted.

I understand. I was typing my last post as you were posting yours.When i read your post i gathered that was your intention. I don't want to intrude either. Power in numbers.

Edited by Amazonian

I am going from your original post mesc and will be spending 30 mins sitting for your mate.

go well man

My thoughts are with you and yours mesc mate :wub:

I don't know any more as yet.....I didn't check back on last night,but I was in the shed doing the same,remembering all the mad things we'd gotten up to at the Summer Nats...he's always been a speed demon but a skilled one.Unfortunately it was on the way to work and the weather has been torrential then hot then back to pissing down....a bad scenario.

Thanks for the distance Reiki too vual it went where it was needed most...I know.

Such a happy go lucky guy. You'd love him.

All really appreciated by his friends and the powers that oversee.

Keep ya's updated.

Namaste'

Edit:Just found out his neck is broken and he's paralyzed from the waist down......

Edited by mescalito

sorry to hear about your friend

my thoughts go out to him and his family

Well they've pinned his neck with a rod,done surgery on his arm and it's looking good.His back is broken somewhere...

They have induced him into a coma as the pain is so bad....

Thanks for all the healing vibes guys....he may never walk again but he's the type of guy that'll get through this and move on,I know it.....probably supercharge his wheel-chair knowing him hey.

The thing that shits me is the Police never informed his parents(still haven't) and PRIME T.V. showed him being cut outta the car,clear FACE shot and all!!!!!!

:wave-finger:PRIME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

His wife upped PRIME and so will we.His daughter saw him on the 6 O'clock horror show and said "That's Daddy!?"...poor thing.

Man never have I seen this type of news reporting in my LIFE!!

Feel free to up the bastards for they don't care :angry:

Ohhh Mesc man hope your mates alright..

id find them reporters and smash there face in..

I hope he Gets Better in time..

Poor bugger... im gonna lighten my lead foot now..

That really sucks mesc, hope he recovers to as pain free as possible, not nice for anyone to have to live in pain; and a terrible way for his family to find out.

With the media, well we can't expect much more off them, most are savage arseholes imo. Best wishes to him and family.

Edited by gerbil

Why the hell didn't the cops inform his family? BANGHEAD2.gif

Is he at Royal North Shore in the spinal unit? If your mate pulls through alive - and it sounds like he's already through the hardest part - he'll find he has strength he never knew he had, and he'll continue to live his life in just a different way :) Positive thinking and support from friends and family are the real lifesavers. You'd be surprised how much recovery is possible in the first six months. When I was at the rehab centre at Ryde there were a couple of people who'd had cervical (neck) spinal cord injuries who could still walk. And even if he doesn't recover fully, he should still be able to eventually learn to drive a modified car which for a Summernats fan I'm guessing driving would be a large part of his life.

It's going to be hard, for him and all who love him, but that love is what will pull him through. I guarantee :)

• Like 1

:) ur pure gold FP.

Aww blush.gif For my general peace of mind after my accident I give 100% credit to my wonderful family and one friend in particular who continued to be a constant rock of support. There was one guy at the rehab who'd been in a car accident (car rolled off a steep hill) with his mate drunk driving; his mate ended up a vegetable with severe brain injury, he ended up with almost complete quadriplegia. He had no friends in NSW and no real family. I found out later that after he'd been released to a homecare type facility more aimed at older people (ie, not the environment for a 50-odd something dude but he had no choice) he contracted pneumonia and refused to take his medicine. He died.

Family and/or friends. Everything you will ever need for true happiness.

thats not the first case ive her of that occuring.

ive heard of much younger men/women recovering from severe spinal injurys being asigned to age care homes, which they (understandably) find unbearable.

i myself am also lucky to have a supportive, generous family. as much as they shit me at times, they have always had my back and been there for me, when i truly needed it.

i consider myself very lucky.

but yeah so happy your friend is on the mend mesc. we should catch up again someday now that we aernt that far apart!