The Corroboree
Arieon

Selling TRICHO CACTI PACKAGES !!

This bloke is a obviously immature & a bit of a nutjob

shown his true colours me thinks :crux:

Edited by mac

WELCOME TO THE IMMATURE THREAD WHICH INCOGNITO AND MATES SEEMED TO WANT TO CREATE FEEL FREE TO COME AND SEE THE DISCUSSION OF WHAT INCOGNITO AND HIS GANG WERE EVEN TALKIN ABOUT IN REGARDS TO DISSING ME YOU CAN FIND THE PROPER THREAD ABOUT PD IN THE BITCHES AND GRIPES SECTION OF THE FORUM. ENJOY YOUR STAY IN THIS THREAD.

Oh NO please don't try to discredit me ? lol you come into my trade thread talking smack then you cry when i throw a punch back. For the most part Degenerates, Mac you need to eat yourself and that's putting it nicely once again you try to state true colors however it was you along with incognito and the rest, that forced me to retalliate and copy and paste my bitches and gripes thread, nothing was posted prior to your obscene and foul remarks along with utter disrespect for the trade section.

I think what it comes down to Arieon, is that with the exception of a few individuals, the people on this forum are mature, understanding, spiritual people. You have demonstrated that you are the exception.

I think it's clear that you are not wanted on this forum. You have broken so many taboos with your posts both here and in the bitches and gripes thread. What actually transpired between you and PD is irrelevant now. You have behaved like a turd and no one wants dog-shit on their shoes.

Go home.

• Like 1

why doesnt a mod just delete this thread and the bitch thread immediatly?

since problem has been resolved i dont see any point in the threads being left up.

arieon

i feel for you. its a tricky subject. perhaps this thread should have been allowed to run its course without involving the other stuff, but

you really should edit your post so that his full name isn't there for all to see, that's all i ask.

i can almost guarantee when torsten gets here your post will be edited or removed until you edit it.

posting the name is just not on. it won't win you any support whatsoever.

• Like 2

We are family... All my brothers sisters and me (does a lil dance) :unsure:

I was a young boy growing up i loved exploring the wilderness, then i saw a tree i climbed it. Once i was at the top of the tree i felt like i was ontop of the world !!

We are family... ye ye, all my brothers sisters and me..

Do a lil dance, make a lil love get down tonight.. get Down tonight.

Let's all do the pogo compettition baby yeah. How low can you go, how low can you go, how low can you go, how low can you go.

Well in the competition of the pogo dance move i reckon i can go pretty low probably about like 80 centimetres or so, but then again i haven't done it in a loong loong time.. yeah (do a lil dance)

I feel compelled to say that I have found PD to be a prompt and very generous trader - he gave me extras that I wasn't expecting. Not only that, but his stuff grows like the clappers; it's top-notch.

I'd do business with him again in a flash.

Growing up i wanted to be an astronaut even into my 20s, but then i realized it involved high maths and physics, so i resorted to the chop a block job you know like being employed by the average business to write and read jargon and interpret things into structural meaningful sentences that people could understand just that bit better.

Halallujah the world is saved we just skipped through time and came back a year into the past to read something about someone noones ever heard of?

Peace be with ye young padawons as my jedi master once said.

The main contentious part of this trade was not a trade that should have ever happened on these forums, so the fall out from it should also not be dragged into this place. However, we allowed this in one thread to make sure it gets sorted out with the help of mediators. Looks to me like PD suitably compensated Arieon for the initial fuck ups.

Then Arieon starts a new thread posting the same complaint again. We do not allow cross posting, so that's the first rule broken.

Next Arieon insults this community as a whole and various members individually. Again, not tolerated here.

Then Arieon posts PD's full name in public. That's a banning offence in it's own right, especially after you were told last time that such action won't be tolerated.

I don't think there is much left to say about all this. The original problem has been sorted out even though it wasn't a forum issue, and your continued threats and insults do not sit well with anyone here. Arieon, you have made yourself look entirely unreasonable in all of this. But that's your own problem and I was happy to let you continue making a tool of yourself, but your rule breaking has left me no choice to ban you immediately. These forums work quite well without the occasional delusions attention-seeking rotten apple that demands every moderator's and admin's time.

• Like 1

In his defence, Arieon originally created this thread purely for the sale of "cacti packages." However, the following 2 or so comments provoked him to copy and paste his extensive arguments over just to make sure everyone was aware of the ordeal...

From what I've gathered, though, he's over-reacting and cannot be reasoned with. To be honest, he'd lost my vote long before he "named names." Get him outa here!

why did he start randomly talking about random stuff? i am a little worried. if anyone is friends with arieon then make sure he's alright.

I have to say that you have all been acting childish, before the blowup with PD arioen had some nice and reasonable trades on this site. And now I feel you guys have harassed him and are responsible for this thread going down as well. Should've just let him go about his business imo.

I voiced my opinion based on Arieon's decision to post personal details in a public forum for all to see

I stand by my statement not someone i would like to deal with if he dose that sort of thing (i also think others should be aware of this)

Edited by mac

last im saying on this topic. arion has harrased me, even after i sorted the shit out between him and PD.

I was subjected to insults and threats, my friends insulted to me and threatened, this forum and its members insulted.

We where threatened with police. In hindsight i do hope hes okay, he does seem to have some presenting mental health issues, which i also tried to help him with but yeah just kept shittin on me. When i saw him return after tellin me hes had it with the place, us, that he was gonna delete posts he made regarding the pd thing, which mind you, has a totally valid 'other' side of the story, and one in which i can only have praise for PD in not continuing on with it, in the bitches and gripes thread and this thread, i certainly would have, and considering arions apparent mental state makes it even probable in my books, pd and i's friendship aside, but all along i highlighted that i mepathised wth him and his story, thats why i offered to help him out.

But being prone to being human that i am, on seeing him then returning after all he said ^ , to be selling cacti that he had grown from PD's stock, which was obviously stock he had bought LONG before the notorious trade(i could be wrong), to a community of people he had personally shown no respect nor regard for at all to me, really got up my goat. I was like.. "the noive!"

I may have overreacted. In fact probably overreacted. It was either react that way or spew up in my muesli, the amount of shit i had to go through to finally reach some kind of peace in that whole shitfight.

So yeah i apologise to the forum for being a bit savage, it is one of my cliche' shadow traits, especially when friends are concerned,and one ive worked on alot in my life. But after a 10hr shift ones own personality can become alot more evident. So yeah i understand and apprecate what your saying reflections, hope you can also see it from my side. Im not gonna drag out all the details, however its a little more uglier han you think.

I can only say, ive had nothing but a good trade relationship with PD, personally. and possibly why we have forged a friendship, has been on the strength of our trade relationship.

I dont know if theres one person here who hasnt fucked up a trade, (well maybee there is, kudos to you) but lets not forget we ARE a community who can work together. I mean we sorted it out, he got everything he wanted. But again, i apologise to all involved for my going off-tapedness, i dont like it, so yeah no reason why anyone else should either.

Edited by incognito

I have had personal experience with people that use deception and threats to get what they want

also known as thieves

I have less than zero tolerance for these people

Users and abusers

losers

don't bother expending concern on this person because it is that very concern

that they seek to capitalise on.

Edited by weedRampage

Because of the sentiements involved I should've respected your view more, Yes P.D has a good rep and yes we all know there was alot of threats and nastiness and monetary misunderstanding. The warning was a good idea and to acknowledge that they are P.D's stock is also helpful. Also good for business, in terms of trading between members of this community.

The 'Savage-ness' was why I posted, cause we want to be nice here and welcoming to new members and new traders, help us grow... We always are, but I thought it was getting a little bit negatized for business.

New members might be afraid to trade.

That being said we want responsible traders, and you went to *alot* of effort incog, so I understand where you guys are coming from...

Edited by ref1ect1ons
  • Like 1

I know for a fact that I have fuct up some trades. I know I owe hanub ku sumthing (pm if u around) and I can assume I am meant to send multiple other things out to people. PM any1 out there if I owe u sumthing, or like most I have vague memory of, have promised stuff to and forgotten about. cacti seeds, saffron, etc. hassle me, remind me, my memory is useless in the short term. :P

I'm going to be hated either way and that was just wrong on so many levels. So I'm just going to say it how it is!

You are so utterly insensitive incognito, it's almost incompressible! I have no opinion about any of that BS. But how can you (who's fully aware of what it is to be unstable!) gather your little pack like that and go after a person who is clearly already so unstable! 

I mean IF you were helping out your mate, that would be completely different! But all you have done is made the issue far worse. You were the one that bought that whole issue up in this thread and as a result, you have managed to rub the very persons name in the dirt that you were trying to defend, even more than it already was!

What possible motive did you have for doing that? Apart from indulging your own ego? Aerion probably is a scammer, rather than just a very unstable person (which I really hope is the case!), but all you have managed to do is burn your mate even more! From an outsiders perspective atleast.

With mates like that, who needs enemies.

umm i dont think so.

i never gathered any 'pack.'

you dont know the full shiz that went down jabez so ur mostly commenting very uninformed.

Unstable maybee, but yeah one of the first things you need when working toward stability is taking responsibility for the things that you say and do.

I'm going to be hated either way and that was just wrong on so many levels.

dude, if you where any more paranoid youd be, umm someone whose like really fuken paranoid. im thinking george castanza on 1/2 a quart a day?

You are so utterly insensitive incognito, it's almost incompressible!

DUDE! refer to your comments in the suicide thread, look at that quote^ then slap yourself across your face with a wet mullet, then walk over to your bong, and throw it through the window.

as for ubbing PD's name in the dirt. nay. have a look at his birthday thread and you will see he is a much loved, and appreciated forum member. he did that, i had nothin to do with it.

yawn. your boring jabez. take that psychosis somewhere and get it treated. sticks out like a fuken french bulldogs testicles.

Edited by incognito

double post.

Edited by incognito

My comment about not being liked might have something to do with the fact that I have high functioning austism. Basically the only time I've even had what you could consider friends, was a few years in highschool, because I was a little cannabis expert. What I'm trying to say to you dude, is that I know I'm not understood or even partiquarly liked by people, it's a medical condition I've had my whole life.

But you know, whatever, bring it to me brother. Psychotic, delusional, bong rat, whatever you want, though one ear and out the other. Your an Internet geek, why would I care what you think? I just can't sit there and let you put a person down like that, when it just sounded like it was the last thing in the world they needed. Especially when it was just hurting the person you were claiming to be helping.

As for the suicide thread, only my first 2 posts had anything to do with optical light. The rest was soley directed at the pack, who should be able to sallow there own medicine, although I went far to far!

BTW, PD is probably the member I like most who's still around, just from reading the threads over the years. but you've really hurt him by bringing this all up again. I don't really think I need the "whole" story. I can clearly see what you did from here.

Peace brother.