The Corroboree
Evil Genius

How to pass a lie detector test

Hi Guys, how do i pass a lie detector test though i am obviously lying? :wink:

Edited by Evil Genius

I always wondered if you could maybe flub a lie detector by first creating confusion when you ask the first simple answers... Like when they ask your name and where you live (the basics so they can compare truths to lies) think really hard about a different name and address but say your correct one out loud. Should theoretically make the "truth" reading look similar to the "lie" reading. Does that make sense? No idea if it'd work though.

I´d love to find out what happens if you´d firmly squeeze your ass cheeks when someone asks you the basic question like: Are you _____ from ____? If youd relax the muscles during the important questions/answers, it should totally mess up the readings. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Ahh but to beat the finer points like sweat forming on the palms,body language and EEG readings :wink:

EG I warned you about sleeping with the wives of police officers :P

Put a drawing pin in your shoes, when you answer the truth prick yourself with the pin ;)

Develop a breathing strategy. Throughout the test (except during control questions) maintain a normal breathing rate of 15-30 breaths per minute. Do not breathe too deeply. Then alter breathing rate with control questions. You can make it faster or slower, you can hold your breath for a couple of seconds after an exhalation, or you can breathe more shallowly, for example. Do this for 5-15 seconds, and return to your normal in response to something relevant—you will fail the polygraph.

Do math in your head. During control questions, do something mentally complex. For example, count backwards in your head as quickly as possible or do some quick long division, as you are answering the question.

Think about something exciting or frightening; think of things that make you ecstatic, fearful, or frustrated.

Contract your anal sphincter muscle when a control question is asked. While also highly effective, this method may (or may not) be discovered with the use of pressure-sensitive seat pads that are now commonly used.

Work alongside lawyers for a few decades. My wife is such good liar that i assume everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie unless i have proof to the contrary. :P

become a woman...

This topic is soooo hilarious....EG you nutter..tongue.gif

Hi Guys, how do i pass a lie detector test though i am obviously lying? :wink:

Believe the lies you are telling. Convince yourself over and over that they are the truth until you know them better than your memory of the truth itself - until you automtically respond with the lies when the questions are posed to you. You will still fail questions you haven't prepared for, but if you can anticipate the questionning well enough and fool yourself into believing your alternate story, you will pass enough of the big questions.

thumb tack in shoe push down and feel the pain it will send the figures way out or so I hear!!!

i would say be a politician, but they get caught all the time

EG I warned you about sleeping with the wives of police officers

close so close :innocent_n:

this method may (or may not) be discovered with the use of pressure-sensitive seat pads that are now commonly used.

Well, if they have that seat pads, i say that i´ve farted. :blush:

Put a drawing pin in your shoes

Great idea cisumevil, this would totally screw their readings. If i should ever have to go to the Steve Wilkos Show in order to prove i am NOT the Father, i know what i have to do. :wink:

Edited by Evil Genius

this method may (or may not) be discovered with the use of pressure-sensitive seat pads that are now commonly used.

Well, if they have that seat pads, i say that i´ve farted. :blush:

won't they know that you're lying about that though?

won't they know that you're lying about that though?

lol yeah, maybe. Then i´d have no other option than to really fart. :devil:

Edited by Evil Genius

Most people are forced to take off their shoes during the test as the pin in the shoe trick is well known.

Study for it

Is polygraphy based evidence admissible in Australian courts? Can they force you to take such a test in Oz or is it more of a pre-employment game stipulation if your trying to sign up for ASIO and do some james bond shit?

Get a hold of some Atenolol, doctors commonly prescribed this basically freely for stage fright.

It will stop your heart rate going up, stop sweaty fingers/palms etc. Basically it blocks the adrenaline most people release when lying. So therefore no effects of the adrenaline are present.

Otherwise, yeah, just convince yourself that the lie is the truth. It's actually quite easy to do lol People do it all the time without even knowing.