The Corroboree
troywedi

New guy saying hi

Hi all,

Have been a guest for some time and decided to sign up and I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info you have collaborated in here! Couldn't find a newby thread so thought I would just drop a quick hi and I should of signed up sooner!

Cheers.

Troy.

Edited by troywedi

Hi all,

Have been a guest for some time and decided to sign up and I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info you have collaborated in here! Couldn't find a newby thread so thought I would just drop a quick hi and I should of signed up sooner!

Cheers.

Troy.

Hey Dude,

Welcome :lol:

thanks everyone! It's good I recognise all your avatars so far from scouring the forums.. :D

well i am a noob here too. first post. just became a real user today. wooppeeeeeeee

Edited by cocalero()

sorry if i am totaly blind but how do I start a private message to another user? I swear I have looked!! :blush:

enjoy your stay! post-4908-126079253314.jpeg

uii.jpeg

uii.jpeg

cocalero(), that is the coolest avatar i've seen for a while!

why thank you. I really sweated over it

Welcome guys !

Welcome!

This is the best ethnobotanical site out there PERIOD!

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Thanks mate. Well I have also been around the australianethnobotany.com site and has a lot of good information as well but a little bit of a different scene in my opinion.

Welcome!

This is the best ethnobotanical site out there PERIOD!

Hey Teoz, yeah, I joined this site because of how you sang praises about it. It is pretty damn good. Thanks!

Noob posting alert....

I've lurked here for years, got deleted, and re-enrolled last time Torsten wisely did the zero post security thing. Logged in today to find my ability to read specific forums (as linked from my home board - The Nook) were not available to me. Tried to read a member profile, and also search by member name, and achieved fails on each effort. Checked up on the latest security post from Torsten, and discovered why. :) I'M A LURKER. Mildly inconvenient (for me,) but awesomely protective for the board. I appreciate the thoughtful concern and pro activeness taken by your admin to insure the sanctity of this resource. And while my contributions here are likely to be only minimal, the value of SAB in my world is immeasurable. In fact, when following up on the potential filtering issues down under, it causes me great concern.

I'll try to make meaningful posts, such as they are, and as I am able, because SAB is hugely valuable in my world.....

Welcome aboard you lot, and Trichoserious good to see you floating in here bro even if only as a low posting lurker. I totally support deleting 0 posting lurkers, it's not that hard to make a small contribution every now and again, plus I never understood why anyone would join and then never post and continue to lurk year after year when you can simply read everything as a guest...except the chem forum.

Even if someone was just a quiet reading type looking to gain knowledge only in the chem forum, doesn't mean they have to be completely invisible and never be seen, they can always simply post in other forums that don't tie them to any chem if they are that paranoid.

Anyone wanna vote Teo in as SAB mascot, I can just see him all dressed up in a huge kangaroo costume dancing around at the 2012 SAB get together at Ayres rock. tongue.gif

Anyone wanna vote Teo in as SAB mascot, I can just see him all dressed up in a huge kangaroo costume dancing around at the 2012 SAB get together at Ayres rock. tongue.gif

Her?

Welcome all, good to see some new life coming into the forum

hillbilly

Welcome aboard guys:)

Welcome newbies! I can't speak highly enough of this place and the people here, I hope you enjoy and enrich the community here.

Edit: spellinge

Edited by Yeti101