The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Xenodimensional

Sweet Chilli Grainwaves

Is it just me or are Sweet Chilli Grainwaves laced with crack? Ok so I know it's actually just Micro-Scopic Goats... but egads.... they're deadly.... :drool2::worship::drool2:

What snacks do you rate?

Both of those I agree with, but there is simply nothing easier to eat buckets of than grainwaves. Grainwaves are the nang equivalent of the snack world. Keep them away.

maltesers, will eat them till i puke!

Honey roasted Macadamias... and Pringles.

The Pringles can be very deceptive though, you eat and eat them surprised by how little they satiate your hunger and that your still really hungry and have plenty of room for dinner until you take a few gulps of water and then BAMM it expands to x5 the size in your guts and you realise that eating dinner will now be quite impossible.

the "serving size" for grain waves is 12 chips (or is that waves?) !

why must they use cochineal though?

Chocolate covered coffee beans, just cant get enough!!!!

I haven't battled with the grainwave addiction yet, will have to try it out, but I normally demolish a whole bag of doritos within minutes If I get my hands on one :drool2:

i've been on the sour cream grainwaves, but i'm trying sweet chilli now

quacamole is awesome also

sweet chilli grainwaves with cheese and mushroom honey is the bomb!!!

puts more than a smile on your face :P

these chips are incredibly addictive

SaltnVinegar Tasty Jacks are where it's at :wink:

SaltnVinegar Tasty Jacks are where it's at :wink:

yep, salt and vinegar is another one i'm addicted to, but the flavouring burns my mouth?? dunno if its just me, but after a whole bag of salt and vinegar chips my mouth is literally suffering from a chemical burn and the next day i'm spitting out layers of dead skin that were once lining the inside of my mouth... but I cant help myself, it tastes so good :lol: am I the only one this happens to?

dunno if its just me, but after a whole bag of salt and vinegar chips my mouth is literally suffering from a chemical burn to?

There's a little box printed on the pack that says "recommended serving size". And its not a whole bag! :lol:

Haha, I know what you mean Coquero, the exact same thing happens to me. Burger rings are pretty gnarly too, I think they are abrasive (on a microscopic level) and make my mouth feel like it's shredded and bleeding after too many!

i hear ya on the salt n vinegar burn :( i get the same thing with energy drinks namely V.

anyway at the moment my poison is doritos + salsa. i get the munchies hardcore from this zyprexa :P

Anyone tried those instant Indonesian style fried noodles, Indomie? You get them at Wollies and Coles for about 40c a packet. They come with an actual satchel of of MSG flavoring, peanut oil, crack cocaine, soy sauce, chili powder, ketchup manis and fried onion for sprinkling on top. Absolute taste sensation.

Warning though - eat them 6 hours before going to bed and you will regret it.

indomie.JPG

Edited by Dale Cooper

Haha, yeah I'm down with those.

Also love the thai tom yum goong too, even if you don't have time to make it from scratch (which I reco trying sometime if you do, it rocks on another level) the pre-made packaged ones from Trident among others hit the spot.

I'll kill a whole back of Pocky on a buzz though...

I must say that I was disappointed with the Sweet chilli Grainwaves, im not a bit chip eater anyways but I thought they must have been mind blowing :P

no harm done haha