The Corroboree
MORG

DMT-smokers at SBS

That WAS brilliant...

awesome.gif

awesome!

Strange hey! I thought I saw that on TV a couple nights ago... was using the computer at the time and sort of heard it before I bothered to take notice. Seemed a little different, but pretty much the same thing - really spun me out that I was actually seeing it on TV. Glad you posted it here Morg, I had a bit of a moment after seeing it thinking 'did I just... nahhhh... but it did look a bit... naaaahhhh, as IF!'

GOLDEN! Funny thing is, I saw something like that when I looked at my mouse

Holy crap, its changa world.

B) This is fantastic,

lol

Thanks for posting.

cheers, Ob.

So many late nights watching SBS tripping.. I love SOS (the short story feature), man have I seen some weird assed shit on there! .. Even the little intro video to SOS is majorly tripped out! I think if I had of seen this advert on one of my expeditions - my head would have exploded from the pure weirdness that the TV was flat out talking to me and/or tailor making the content to suit my mindset.. Actually I have had that impression before with SBS.. Good on em! :D haha - maybe they are trying to tap into a niche market? or maybe there is just some cool assed tripper in their production team who is sending us all a little nod.. :) Well to this person I salute! and too nod in respect of all that is awesome.. I love it..

beautiful...a lot of the other idents are pretty good too

it's so funny to see sbs station graphics, on the news for example, in comparison with those of channel 9

Edited by coin