The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Hendry

Way to go Indians!

Harder working? :lol: That's why they usually only take the easiest jobs like cab drivers, security guards (when there is little to no risk), ticket inspectors, store clerks, etc, I can't remember ever seeing an indian in any physically strenuous job whatsoever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9AUUnalkU8

:lol:

Oh yea that's right, I saw that in the utube thread, that's the first one.. But it's not in australia.

Harder working? :lol: That's why they usually only take the easiest jobs like cab drivers, security guards (when there is little to no risk), ticket inspectors, store clerks, etc, I can't remember ever seeing an indian in any physically strenuous job whatsoever.

More cultured than aussies? You must live in one backwards ass town, at tafe the teachers regularly had to instruct the indian students on how to use deodorant, these guys smelt so bad that they cleared out whole rooms with ease, a mixture of the most rancid BO imaginable (that I'm not sure any aussie could muster up even without wearing deodorant or showering for years) and curry steaming out of their pores, a nauseating mix. :puke:

I was walking past an indian restaurant the other day and there were people in there eating with there hands.. Not like eating pizza or something, I mean sloppy rice with sauce n shit, cultured was not a word that immediately came to mind.

You really are a blinkered fuckwit sometimes....for your information most Asians eat with their hands...I eat with my hands...it's actually quiet cool once you get the hang of it...you use the rice as a carrier for the other foods and make a small ball of food to eat...do you think shamans and primitive man used knifes and forks you backwards jackass.

H.

I know Indian banana,fruit and vegetable growers myself. check out the banana plantations of Woolgoolga for instance.

far from the 'easiest' of jobs. and they often do it alot better(farming) than anyone else.

Im sure many Cabbies and Clerks would disagree with you regarding the 'easy' tag you assign their proffesion.

Alot of indians i have met performing these jobs are also working their ass of studying and or supporting familys as well.

as far as the BO concern goes, i agree that the Curry smell can be quite prominent, but i doubt it would be that noticible if say, you where Indian. I mean how prominent is curry in their diet.(and their culture)

Growing up in a family that consumed offal it doesnt really rate on the body-odor-omiter that much ; )

(mmm black sausage and worsterchire sauce on toast was the bomb!, till i got told what it is!!)

Im sure an Indian would consider an aussie who gorges down bacon and eggs for brekkie farting out baked beans wouldnt be that delightful either. very uncultured! and fuk ive experienced more of those people than Curry smelling Indians!!

AND the females are so goddamn HOT!!!!!! they are making australia more beautiful!!

As far as eating with hands goes, so fucking what?? hmm maybee ur view of culture is quite narrow baph, but i do think that has already been distinguished in your piggish rants. maybee learn and practice some acceptance. Makes life alot easier. keep reminding yourself this IS a multicultural country. If australia was not built on this premise neither you nor i would be here.

Oh Baph,, and backward town???? you, my friend would fit right in here my man.

I can see you perched at the end of the Fat Lamb Hotel, preaching your propaganda extremist BULLSHIT, they would lap it up.

Hell you would probably get a column in the local 12 page rag.

Shit theyd probably make you Mayor!!!!

Edited by incognito

You really are a blinkered fuckwit

couldn't have said it better myself

You really are a blinkered fuckwit sometimes....for your information most Asians eat with their hands...I eat with my hands...it's actually quiet cool once you get the hang of it...you use the rice as a carrier for the other foods and make a small ball of food to eat...do you think shamans and primitive man used knifes and forks you backwards jackass.

I eat with my hands too.. when I eat pizza, but rice with liquidy sauce n shit, now that's something that should be eaten with cuttlery IMO, are we really supposed to imitate primative man? I thought the idea was to evolve.. It seems some prefer devolution, that's fine with me (just don't call me backwards).

Everyone interprets those words differently, when people start pushing their interpretation on others and saying it's THE right way, we end up with a bunch of mindless

sheep believing impossible fairy-tales, don't we. You should think for yourself Baf.

So, you can threaten me (passive aggression is still aggression) with violence and when I try to accept your invitation you say I'm an internet tough-guy? Well

move over Hypocritis...

Like I said before, you're a fuckin' knob mate!

In other words you are not up to the challenge and were just talking shit.. You can blab on all you want but I'd just like to draw people's attention back to the fact that you were unable to back up your claims with one simple quote.

Oh and you should learn to read.. I live in melbourne but I'll still take your airfare money and kick your ass anytime you like ya li'l bitch :slap::bootyshake:

Edited by baphomet

I eat with my hands too.. when I eat pizza, but rice with liquidy sauce n shit, now that's something that should be eaten with cuttlery IMO, are we really supposed to imitate primative man? I thought the idea was to evolve.. It seems some prefer devolution, that's fine with me (just don't call me backwards).

Oh and you should learn to read.. I live in melbourne but I'll still take your airfare money and kick your ass anytime you like ya li'l bitch :slap::bootyshake:

Your a racist, obnoxious jerk baph and i cant wait until Torsten finally bans you.

I really dont think you have any place here with your bullshit.

Ok, so if anyone has yet to get it, here lies a vivid example of Baphomet's mental position (a position so contorted as to have his head firmly implanted up his arse).

"Primitive" barbarians eat "rice with liquidy sauce n shit" with their hands while the civilized more "evolved" humans eat "rice with liquidy sauce n shit" with cutlery. It is acceptable for a modern more "evolved" man to eat with his hands (lets not get into his/her man/humanity political correctness here, we're being old fashioned after all) as long as it is pizza or some other drier kind of food without "liquidy sauce n shit".

So in essence, "reverting" to using one's hands to eat wet things is devolution and a sign of uncivilised barbarity.

If you've ever been outside the Coogee Bay Hotel (or similar drunken fucktard factory in Melbourne) at 2am on a Saturday morning you will see that the dignity, civility and refinement exhibited by modern cutlery-using people pales in comparison to the poorest Indian slum-dweller who eats rice with his fingers.

Go back to the 1800's Baph. You really are a blinkered fuckwit.

How old are you? Seriously? Because you're obviously reasonably well schooled so your backwards views couldn't be from growing up in redneck, ignorant isolation. So maybe you're only 18-20, full of yourself with not a shred of real life experience to hang your delusions on. That would explain it. Or perhaps you're older but were homeschooled by Nazi parents who filled your mind with some outdated views about the world and the people in it.

I'm pretty sure baph went to school with dc so he'd be about the same age. Sorry MORQ :P

Let's not resort to any more personal insults guys, if you don't like it, click the report button.

Ok. No more insults. Sorry Baph.

duckling01.jpg

If you've ever been outside the Coogee Bay Hotel (or similar drunken fucktard factory in Melbourne) at 2am on a Saturday morning you will see that the dignity, civility and refinement exhibited by modern cutlery-using people pales in comparison to the poorest Indian slum-dweller who eats rice with his fingers.

I particularly like the white chicks who are full of piss with their g-strings showing out the back of their muffin shaped arse, slopping on a greasy kebab...sauce and lettuce dripping onto and in between their toes as their eyes are hanging outta their heads...with ciggie in one hand and swaying from side to side yelling out to anyone in that oh so civilised Aussie bogan tongue...with BBQ sauce trapped at the sides of their lips they saunter off into the night with shoes in one hand and likely Bogan bed partner under the other arm...civilised is not something that came to mind.

H.

I can't believe this forum has put up with you as long as it has baph, you constantly go out of your way to make trouble and antagonise people. You have made some decent posts in the past but the majority have been to the detriment of this forum.

& you admit to being the main ‘disruptive influence’ and continue to conduct your ‘social engineering’ why should people put up with it?

I think anyone not behaving ‘in the spirit of the forum’ should get a couple of chances to improve or get kicked.

The only reason I haven't reported you on the two following posting rules is I know the moderators have better things to do than baby sit you.

I feel a lot of your posts break two of the forum posting rules…

2) Please be friendly and supportive (no insults).

3) Racism, homophobia, or any other bigotry will not be tolerated.

Has anyone ever met Baph in person? I bet he is a whole lot less spicy in real life.

Edited by watertrade

sorry baph, but you've had your warnings to contribute more on the plant stuff to balance out your racist vitriole. You've managed to tell us all about how you feel about other races, but you have always managed to dress things up as statistics or as your personal observations. But you slipped up. You have made a racist generalising statement that was neither qualified by observation nor statistics. Yes, you slipped an observation in after your statement, but it did not cover the initial statement.

Game over [and I know you've been treating this as a game, so don't be a sore loser].

That's why they usually only take the easiest jobs like cab drivers, security guards (when there is little to no risk), ticket inspectors, store clerks, ....

Despite numerous warnings people still stooped to throwing insults. I'll wade through this a little later to see who couldn't keep their temper under control and I think there'll be a few warnings.

I started editing this thread, but really couldn't be fucked. I think I'll just the delete the whole thing in a few days.

As for insults, it seems baph started them in most cases, so I'll let them slide this time. I know who made them and if you guys feel that this tone can be continued in baph's absence then I'll be happy to add them to the tally.

germinator - your edit comment is not appreciated. Either we stick to the rules which means having to put up with occasional social engineering games like baph was playing, or I just ban people arbitrarily in which case I am sure you'd be one of the first to whinge.

The thing about racists is that eventually they slip up. They always do.

baphy made one last comment about Jono having made a racist statement first and him just having replied to it. he is right. Jono, your statement about indians being more cultured than aussies is actually racist too. Imagine if an indian guy said that to an aussie minority in india!? Baphy has a point about the need to be careful not to swing either way.

however, I feel that making racist remarks are far more damaging when made in the majority's country, by the majority and against a minority, and that's what the ban is for. As I know that Jono is not Indian I feel baphy's argument of limited value.

In any case, baphy, we tolerated your racism and your vitriole long enough and I made it clear your time here would be short lived if you did not start focussing on the main purpose of this forum which is plants, rather than social engineering.

As you tried to make your point via your sig line rather than PM or email I have now locked you out of your account completely.

fair enough, i felt the need to support a group who appear to be under direct attack right in front of my eyes in my local town, on the news, and lo and behold, on SAB, where id least expect it.

I do appreciate certain aspects of Indian culture a lot more than i do in Australian culture. Well Australian culture that i have been exposed to anyways.

In my opinion, better food, better medicine, better music!!

Baphy has a point about the need to be careful not to swing either way.

this part of baphs 'message' i have always agreed with (if not practiced ; ) ). It is an important point. However i do not know how he thought he would be able to achieve this insight by sprouting his racist views and pissing people of!i mean baph certainly leaned certain 'ways'. nothing constructive ever occured, which leads me to believe that Baph is just a shitstirrer if not a shitstirring racist.

I have asked him numerous times if he was in fact racist or discriminatory against another County/people to which he never ever answered.

I guess anyone who knows me knows that i find racism totally fucking rediculous, and really the only racist people in my environment right now are 'white' australians, who put it on display on a daily basis, hence why i used white aussies as my example, a true example, of calling the indian service station attendants 'Apu' and generally making their life miserable whenever they are in the store.

I really should never have got involved, but the whole debacle was really starting to make me a bit sick in my stomach.

I should try and be alot more understanding, there are alot of great things about aussie culture, and alot of bad things. Same across the board for all of Human Beings different cultures i suppose.

I dunno T but surely you have the clarity to see what Baph was out to achieve(if anything) and the destructive effect this was having on the forum.

Racism has that pungent stench no mateer how hard you try and mask it.

Edited by incognito

Curiously he was organising me some extremely fresh Viridis seed in bulk behind the scenes...why didn't he realise that he needed to balance out his posts with plant posting material...he was told time and time again...I don't think he just has that genuine interest in plants and nature to tell the truth. So I'm assuming this is not a temporary lock out for him.

H.