The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Bucks Night suggestions?

Hi guys,

Looking for wild, devious suggestions for an insane bucks night :devil: What would you do if you had one night to let you hair down? Hit the town with a couple rowdy mates, have a quite one with a few beers and poker, have a stripper dominatrix spank the living hell outta you, or something completely outside the square?

All working within a realistic budget of course (less than $200 per person - roughly 20 people). Cheaper the better of course, as less people are likely to bail due to monetary constraints.

Cheers,

The Buck

Thanks MindEx :wub:

Hi guys,

Looking for wild, devious suggestions for an insane bucks night :devil: What would you do if you had one night to let you hair down? Hit the town with a couple rowdy mates, have a quite one with a few beers and poker, have a stripper dominatrix spank the living hell outta you, or something completely outside the square?

All working within a realistic budget of course (less than $200 per person - roughly 20 people). Cheaper the better of course, as less people are likely to bail due to monetary constraints.

Cheers,

The Buck

congratulations ACE,

the Bucks night is easy if your the buck. nominate your best man, sit back and strap yourself in (... for the spanking of a lifetime....)

Haha, thanks WT :lol: It should be that easy but my best man is about as useful as tits on a bull and as organised as... well... something completely lacking in organisational ability :rolleyes: So it looks like my fiance is trying to put something together for me, but I'd prefer to get some ideas so the best man might get his act together (or forever be shunned as far as organising mass-spankings go). That's not to say my fiance isn't up for shenanigans - she's already been chasing up strippers (god bless her kinky streak!) - but it'd be great to not see her stressing about that as well as this wedding thing :)

BRING ON THE CRAZY IDEAS!! :devil:

Well it's pretty crazy but you could see who can hang the most bricks from their balls LOL See if you can beat 9 :P

Edited by San Petrovinski

You should be able to do a good gig for around about max $50 bucks a head. Theoretically 20 pax should be the turnout. This is $1000. Cheapo finger food, alcohol and strippers is all you need. Anything more than that is un-australian and gay.

Your mates rock up at 5pm to a house. Of course you gotta find a suitable house, pergola, shed, yard one of those. Tell your mates to BYO but of course out of that $1000 stock up say $200 on extra beers. Then $200 on food ie sausages BBQ, bread and potato chips. $200 on a skimpy bar babe to serve you and your mates for the hour preceeding the main show which is $400 on a fruit and veg show by a stripper.

If you get a normal show, well thats what you can see any day at a stripclub, if you get a dominatrix then you will be shamed, potentially for a long time in front of your mates, but a fruit and veg show allows for penetration, you keep your dignity, everybody will remember and rave about it and its good honest fun.

Watch out though, in the aftermath your mates will pick up the soiled fruit and veges, play with it and more than likely eat it. Its weird.

Also to add extra effect, buy yourself a pair or steal your girlfriends frilly knickers and wear them, when you get stripped down your mates will just go ballistic with laughter.

boys weekend away - fishing, drinking, smoking, golfing, drinking, canoeing, cards, stripper(s) (although the regional variety might be a bit on the rough side), did I mention drinking? With a liberal quantity of herbal remedies thrown in to boot.

^^^

Gets my vote.

Congrats on the ball and chain Ace. Hope everything goes smoothly!

cheers

Actually, after two weekends of getting pissed on Saturday nights, I'd like to retract my suggestion. Substitute your poison of choice by all means, but alcohol and the subsequent comedown/hangover sux big time...