The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

Dead thread

Whoa... is this for real?!

Is this "Canteberry Hybrid" just marketing?

Anybody heard of Salvia divinorum "Canteberry Hybrid"???

Sounds like a marketing gimmick to me! Does anybody have any info on the Canteberry Hybrid???

Link to Vendor

(PLEASE DELETE)

Edited by Teotz'

Teotzlcoatl's Salvia divinorum Thread

Sounds like a marketing gimmick to me!

:rolleyes:

why provide the same link 3 times?

why provide the same link 3 times?

I'm on a lot of forums, I copy and pasted and it ended up that way.

perhaps this would be better asked at one of those other forums where more people are likely to give you an answer. not many people in australia will be ordering one to find out

Edited by genki

I posted everywhere.

If anybody on the Corroboree wants any Salvia plants, PM me!

Edited by Teotz'

if someone has done dna analysis on this salvia then why did they not publish it or talk about it anywhere? sounds bogus to me.

and pelase teotz, I know you mean well, but you're offering to help local break laws again and you know we can't let you do that.

Well since the Corroboree is an international forum I didn't see anything wrong with saying that.

The only person who has PMed me is Applesauce and he lives in Mexico where Salvia divinorum is legal.

Edited by Teotz'

I posted everywhere.

If anybody in Oz wants any Salvia plants, PM me!

Well since the Corroboree is an international forum I didn't see anything wrong with saying that.

I think T is alluding to the fact you specifically said if people in Oz want to get salvia (which is illegal in Oz), then PM you.

It's fine to ask people in other parts of the world, but you focussed your statement on OZ, not the rest of the world, which is proposing an illegal act - the importation of Salvia...

for that, you get :slap::lol:

The problem is that teotz doesn't read forums posts - not even his own. He only posts :P

Otherwise he would have spotted that contradiction himself.

ur wish is my command

Edited by incognito

I think T is alluding to the fact you specifically said if people in Oz want to get salvia (which is illegal in Oz), then PM you.

Sorry about that, it has been edited.

i challenge u......to a DUEL! :slap:

It's on...

I challenge you to a shelving of 14" of Teotz's true blue peruvianus (the real one he was chasing, not those fakes), with a side dish of 3 white 2" loph buttons, washed down with a sub brew for good measure... He who communicates with the beings on the other realms, and comes out sane first wins... :lol:

I still think you want to marry a dude (EDITY BIT) WHO HAS SOME SALVIA DIVINORUM AND LIVES IN AMERICA, Incognito... lol

Edited by gilligan

The only person who has PMed me is XXXXX and he lives in YYYYYY where Salvia divinorum is legal.

You really need to be more discrete. Salvia is not legal where this person contacted you from and now rather than helping him you've freaked him out by revealing private communications.

teotz, i can see myselfe (the young me, when i started out exploring ethnos)in many of your actions, for example your true blue, was for me mulgas blue pedro, and i can indentify with your aim to select stronger and more potent clones, maybe even breeding them and so on....

but, i think you go too far in promoting youreself, with those actions.

i think you need a reality check!

we, in australia have played around with sally so much, they made her illegal here as the first country of this planet, so i guess that means we are/were the leaders in that field,

so don't come and try to reinvent the wheel for us, after all it's to a high degree an ozzy invention.

when i started growing dope, indica strains did not excist in europe, i was one of the first people to grow indicas in a country wher it is legal to grow cannabis. and than bloody thousands of cannabis strains entered the market, each claiming to be better, than the other, in short, what a bloody greed and hype all about pretty much the same.

so i don't like it if now somebody as a marketing gimmick tries to tell us, something like "only this salvia is good".

salvia takes you head off anyway, and it's easy to make 5x or stronger extracts.

i don't wan't to hear about sieberts emeralds, which he thinks are worth a fortune,

salvia crystalls and emeralds used to get shared for free in our communety!

don't expect me to support you ways of dragging out threads, which produces topics with little information but lot's of views.

let's talk salvia all you want, but change your attitude just a little bit,

in short,

stopp trying to come across like you invented, or discovered super salvias, glaucacious pedros, or whatever.

i believe tripping can help you to shape ones character,

so i ask you, did those issues of how you come around to your forum friends never come up for you when tripping?

Dude?!

stopp trying to come across like you invented, or discovered super salvias, glaucacious pedros, or whatever.

Where the HELL did you get that?

I am ASKING if anybody knows about the "Canteberry" strain... I haven't invented anything! Nobody invents plants! :lol:

Can we talk about Salvia divinorum now?

Edited by Teotz'

Where the HELL did you get that?

Can we talk about Salvia divinorum now?

I think the topic title says it all. Have you ever seen anyone posting "Gerbil's phlebophylla thread" or "Incognito's shelving thread"... well, OK, maybe the last one is unique enough to bear a name, but why the hell do you call your threads by your name? And why would you get peeved because people chose to discuss you rather than salvia. After all they are still on topic as the thread title is just as much about salvia as it is about you. You set yourself up for trainwrecks like this.

A better title may have been: "Salvia divinorum - is the Canteberry strain for real". Posting a well edited post might have also helped your cause, rather than posting something with 3 links to the same page that looks like someone pulled out of their arse. Also, there is no mention whether you have done any further research into this and what [if any] the results may have been. Then you proceed to break forums rules, get snotty with others for picking you up on your mistake [while not even having the decency to read your own post to make sure you are on solid ground], then post private communications which incriminate a member, and then get indignant about this thread not being about salvia. YOU were the main distraction to the topic, not everyone else. If you want a good topic discussion then post a good topic!

Ok.... can you delete this thread and I will try again?

OK I started a new thread, please delete this one.

If anybody has any comments NOT related to salvia please post them here.

Edited by Teotz'

old school Teotz'

I am not the mod in this forum, but I am sure planthelper will see the merit in locking this thread if you ask him nicely. deleting it would be a shame though.

may I suggest you take the time to make a good initial post with as much info as possible about the issue you were raising. don't just copy and paste from elsewhere.