The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
watertrade

ebay cactus

No probs at all mate, just wondered where things were up to. Sounds fkn hectic! I remember organizing a collective loph seed buy and thinking that was difficult counting through minute seeds...

I've recently come to relise that time spent working with plants, (my cactuses in particular) is all part of my 'shamanic' practice. I gain so much from them that has lasting effects on my life - I'm thinking the work you have undertaken by spreading the love with norma is going to come back to ya tenfold.

thanks for the update :)

mz

My 2 cuts came today in good shape...there was quite a bit of mould building up at the base so I chopped off approx an inch and it's all good...damn fat ass cuts...really impressive..can't wait to see this baby in some decent soil after a couple of growing seasons in my yard. :drool2:

thanks VS, Mr Yowie And Apoth...great job on the slice and dice.

H...

post-4860-1243853748_thumb.jpg

post-4860-1243853767_thumb.jpg

post-4860-1243853778_thumb.jpg

post-4860-1243853795_thumb.jpg

post-4860-1243853814_thumb.jpg

Roseii1.JPG

Roseii2.JPG

Roseii3.JPG

Roseii4.JPG

Roseii5.JPG

Roseii1.JPG

Roseii2.JPG

Roseii3.JPG

Roseii4.JPG

Roseii5.JPG

My 2 cuts came today in good shape...there was quite a bit of mould building up at the base so I chopped off approx an inch and it's all good...damn fat ass cuts...really impressive..can't wait to see this baby in some decent soil after a couple of growing seasons in my yard. :drool2:

thanks VS, Mr Yowie And Apoth...great job on the slice and dice.

H...

wow they look amazing was there a positive id on this cacti ? P rosei? anyway congrats all

cool glad they made it ok and you are happy, sorry about that mould its not the best time to cure cuts here very damp, anyway i dont think mould does mych damage really. i have had to let some dry out a little more, as i have noticed some of that mould on other cuts, that and this orange coloration oxidisation or something? but i reckon they will be alright, its a slimey cactus as well ay, did you notice that when you cut it?

will try and get everyone elses out to them asap

im leaning towards rosei,

Yeah it was easy to cut the base of and it was kinda slimy and quite bitter tasting...it looks like a cross between Yowie and Roseii to me cause my other Roseii looks nothing like this one...but this one has those chunky and spine characteristics of Yowie...the spines are very similar to Yowie that's for sure.

H.

those spines were trimmed a little, some of them anyway. personally i dont see any similarities to yowie and i seen the mother plant of yowie. its different to yowie i can be sure of that

my yowie does not have long spines :scratchhead: maybe it needs to grow some more

(edit)

(are ok yeah a cross)

Edited by tardistestpilot

ok so those that dont have the cactus yet i ask that you please give me some time, i have lost one of my twins and the other may go as well. please just be patient when i can i will send. thank you for your understanding

ok so those that dont have the cactus yet i ask that you please give me some time, i have lost one of my twins and the other may go as well. please just be patient when i can i will send. thank you for your understanding

Jesus man, thats terrible.. My thoughts are with you :(

My heart is with you. I really wish you all the best. :(

thinkin of u mr and mrs hebs.

hope things pan out favourably.

hey VS is everything ok...what do you mean lost one of your twins...you have some worried people here now... :(

well no man its not ok, we were pregnant with twins, 20 weeks tomorrow, friday one of the twins membranes ruptured, we have since been in hospital at that stage both had god heartbeats, although the risk was high basically told we woudl wait for labour to start, labour still hasnt started, although we have had an umbilical cord come out, and yesterday that baby died, both babies are still inside we are still waiting for labour to start, if the dead one comes out there may be a chance the other one who is alive will survive but chances are that both will come out, we dont relaly knwo what is going on, its a matter of waiting, things are very hard for me and my family right now, which is why i dont know when i will get the cactus out.

thank you for yoru thoughts everyone, i appreciate them

Hey I'm sure I can speak for all us when we say if you need anything or wanna talk to anyone...don't hesitate to ask...and we all wish you and you loved ones all the best and hope for a positive ending to this...our hearts are with you bro... :(

H.

Hey I'm sure I can speak for all us when we say if you need anything or wanna talk to anyone...don't hesitate to ask...and we all wish you and you loved ones all the best and hope for a positive ending to this...our hearts are with you bro... :(

H.

fuck, dude... That's terrible... I can't imagine where your head is at :( Take all the time in the world, family is more important than a few cactus cuts. Get you and yours sorted...

Thoughts are with you and the missus, hoping things pan out as ok as they can :(

Holy crap VS :( Sending lots of love and light your way.

thank you everyone

it means a lot

some people have pm'd me sorry i have not replied i will do when i can, cnat bring myself to at the moment

just wanted to say thank you