The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

Amanita Muscaria preparations

Eat the dried mushrooms then drink your own pee, it is the only way to get the real entheogenic effects.

I did it, it is wonderful!

cough* BS cough *

Eat the dried mushrooms then drink your own pee, it is the only way to get the real entheogenic effects.

I did it, it is wonderful!

does anyone have any theory over this old tale? i was just thinking if heat converts to muscimol then what further is there to gain by drinking you own or anyone elses pee?

anyway sorry Teotz, i don't believe unless you post some pics LOL

No I really did it, I'm not kidding. It was last Halloween.

Edited by Teotz'

how do you know its the ONLY way to get the real entheogenic effects?

curb your enthusiasm a little sometimes.........

t s t .

Muscimol passes through the body unchanged, so there is a decent amountin the urine of people who have ingested... it does not enhance the effects, only adds to them as you are re-ingesting more musicmol...

my advice would be to pick some more mushys and then you would not have to resort to golden showers!

Only poor people in Siberia resort to this sort of behaviour!!! and maybe some idiots in the USA!

A guy at HHH once told me the same thing when they used to sell them

there is a reason you urinate.

drinking urine is fucking idiotic.

Muscimol passes through the body unchanged, so there is a decent amountin the urine of people who have ingested... it does not enhance the effects, only adds to them as you are re-ingesting more musicmol...

my advice would be to pick some more mushys and then you would not have to resort to golden showers!

Only poor people in Siberia resort to this sort of behaviour!!! and maybe some idiots in the USA!

is there any reason to believe this does anything besides allowing you to ingest more of the same active?

there is a reason you urinate.

drinking urine is fucking idiotic.

is there any reason to believe this does anything besides allowing you to ingest more of the same active?

What I wanna know is how do you aim your cock at your mouth to drink it...I mean that's pretty hard to do without making a mess an all... :huh:

H.

how do you know its the ONLY way to get the real entheogenic effects?

Try Amanitas with all other preparation methods.... then do them and drink your own pee, you will be amazed!

Apparently drinking your own pee during a mushroom trip can re deliver the psilocybin back into you too.

My Amanita's are almost say 90% dried so they will be ready for consumption or storage shortly...should be interesting as this mushroom has a very strong vibe with me I tell ya.

H.

Apparently drinking your own pee during a mushroom trip can re deliver the psilocybin back into you too.

I wouldn't do this with anything but Amanitas, as I think it actually helps convert it into a more psychedelic substance.

I wouldn't do this with anything but Amanitas, as I think it actually helps convert it into a more psychedelic substance.

im not sure how. from what i have read muscimol is not broken down by the body, just passes out the other end so to speak...as muscimol.

i dont care if u grew a pair of wings and got x-ray vision, theres no way i would ever drink my own pee. each to their own ay?

re. hunabs psilocybin pee drinking theory, isnt psilocybin broken down by the body?? where did u hear, read this hunab?

actually, dont tell me.

Yah think psilox is broken down so not sure if that would achieve anything other than giving you a nasty drink.

Teo, AFAIK drinking your own urine serves only one purpose and that is essentially re-dosing with the muscimol that passed through the body, so as was mentioned, I'd guess that simply taking more of the mushroom itself would achieve the same, and the way they grow I wouldn't feel bad taking a few extra caps over drinking my urine...to some that might seem spiritual...but not my thing.

Peace

isn't the reasoning behind it that during the digestion process all the undesirable compounds are thouroughly destroyed &/or converted but the muscimol passes through intact, which would ensure a clean trip.....

thats why i mentioned drinking reindeer piss in an earlier thread. apparently reindeer were sacred to the siberians back in the day & A. muscaria are reindeers favourite food, so they would catch the reindeer & harvest it's sacred muscimol piss.

I heard it was the reindeer's milk...not piss..the does where milked and then the milk was drunk not the piss...from memory that's what the reading was...I read that about 10 years ago in some book I was flicking through in London.

Try Amanitas with all other preparation methods.... then do them and drink your own pee, you will be amazed!

Homer: Well crying isn't going to get your dog back, unless your tears smell like dog food! So you can sit here crying and eating dog food until your tears smell enough like dog food to make your dog come back or you can get out there and find your dog!

Bart: You're right.

[Gets up and leaves]

Homer: Rats. I almost had him eating dog food.

Edited by The Spoons

If it passes through the first person to drink it wouldn't it just pass through the second?

i seem to recall about 20% turnover of active .meaning up to 5 people can sequentially drink the one dose before it become inactive?

t s t .

we have quite a pool of people here. Has anyone, besides Teotz, drank there own pee, or someone elses pee or even raindeer pee.. after an aminita experience.....

or have ever heard first hand of anyone doing it?

Teotz claim, as with anything he bombastically says, is at least uneducated, not to mention arrogantly expressed here.

Drinking the piss of those who were previously inebriated is a technique of inebriation used by poor people who could not buy their amanitas. People had already observed that reindeers did drink each other piss. I remember that a single dose can be reccycled some 5-7 times, maybe more...

It is supposed to be a more 'clear' muscimol experience, that means it contains less unwanted stuff, but claiming it's the real deal, it's piss that induces the 'real psychedelic experience' is plain stupid.

Hillbilly farm boy, you really seem to wanna do this - it's a matter of taste, style, approach. It works, you can find some reports in e-dot or erowid. If you decide to do this, better drink your own piss, not somebody elses, drinking infected piss might couse problems...

Edited by mutant

It has been done before. There seems to be a lot of confusion about human urine/reindeer urine. To set things straight, many countries use Reindeer as working animals or farmed stock (Siberia for example). Obviously through the course of daily work, the herders need to urinate. Regardless of having eaten Fly Agaric or not, the reindeer will eat the area of urine drenched snow because of the mineral content of the urine. I've seen footage of reindeer following a herder away from the pack because they know one of the few times a herder leaves the pack is to urinate; they don't want to miss the opportunity for nutrients. Reindeer in other countries wouldn't be the least bit interested in drinking urine, because they have no biological need for it. It's a bit like the herders in these areas having a strict meat, fat, blood diet but keeping low cholesterol levels and generally being very healthy; their bodies are used to and need that diet to survive. For one of us to tuck into a side of raw frozen whale meat & blubber would be unpalatable, because our bodies have no desire for that type of food.

So yes, some reindeer may eat snow that has urine containing muscimol, but I don't think it is specifically due to the muscimol itself. I certainly haven't heard of humans drinking reindeer urine though.

In regards to humans consuming human urine containing muscimol, there are many stories, but AFAIK none proven. It is true that muscimol does travel through the human body and is excreted unchanged in the urine, decreasing slightly in potency with each concurrent "recycling". It is said that during shamanic rituals, people would drink the urine of the shaman to feel the effects of muscimol. I don't find that hard to believe at all, but have never read or seen anything definitive to prove it.