The Corroboree

Under the moniker Bioteck I have written countless tracks and half arsed mixes...I'm going through all my old scratch written tracks from years ago and throwing some mutiband compression one em in Logic and bouncing them down to MP3 and loading up to Vibecat....I'm having problems loading any tracks over 4 and half minutes on that site...I have many many other tracks that are longer than the usual radio edit time so I'm wondering if there is a track length restriction on that site or not..fucking piss's me off it is...

EDIT...okay all tracks now on my space music I've given vibe cat the flick''

http://www.myspace.com/ethnoheads

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

That second one seems to have the ability to produce 9ft high 3D interlaced energy lines of different colours, interesting :)

Reminds me of camp fires out bush.

That second one seems to have the ability to produce 9ft high 3D interlaced energy lines of different colours, interesting :)

Reminds me of camp fires out bush.

LOL..sounds like the same gear I've got..anyways its all good but gunna have to find a better music host site as the restrictions are to brutal on that site and myspace music I am looking into at the moment..if anyone has any ideas for file hosting of larger and longer mp'3's lemme know...I hate having to compress a track to 128k just to get it to fit...and even then I have to cut half the track away.

Thats some killer tunes Hunab!!!! would love to hear more :P

Edited by subbo

They're really good, I like Sexual Abduction particularly. I'm a bit of an electro/techno n00b* and probably couldn't tell the difference between dubstep and psytrance if my life depended on it... what "style" would you call that?

*I've been making it for years and I don't really know why? I'll make a thread for my stuff....

Errrrrr okay so I have finally made a my space music page after some tedious setting up and name allowing..damn I couldn't even use my own moniker so I had to change it to Ethnoheadz..anyways here is the link to the site that I will work on and build up over time...at least I can get full length tracks here but am restricted to 10 tracks so they will have to be deleted as I cycle new ones around...for some reason the track that's up there at the moment plays quiet a bit softer than how its processed here in my studio...I suspect some crunching goes on at the site to flatten out the track as well.

anyways here is the first track like I said and I'll get to work remastering the hundreds of others I have floating around.

Edited by Hunab Ku

cool man, i dont get into this style of music but my son who does is jumping around the room and i asked him if he likes it and he says yeah i like this music. so you get a vote from my son as some cool shit. :) however i have enjoyed listening to what you have created. thanks for sharing

i've been told that myspace lowers the quality of your mp3's right down, less than 128kbps.

edit: lol i can hear a thunderbox in submarine.. right? (wooden tube with a spring inside)

megaupload is the alternative, people download the full file of whatever size. i bitched to ballzac a bit but it does always work if one is persistent.

production seems good. nice work :D i'd personally like more fill-type bits but that's just me. does the word fill even get used for electronic music?

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Awesome tracks man. Both professional sounding AND creative. Love it.

The vibecat filesize limit is giving me the shits too. It doesn't say anything about a limit on their site, so it took me a while to figure out that that is why I was having trouble uploading. There must be more file sharing sites for musicians out there.

wicked tracks Hunab!

reminds me of an old club i used to goto, they played alot of this style music.

keep em coming :)

PS: what software/hardware are you using?

Edited by divinersage

The tracks that are being loaded up over the next few weeks are old tracks from the 90's when living in London..gear used was an old Atari with Cubase V1 triggering hardware samplers like the EMU and an old Akai s2800xl..I also had a bunch of hard ware synths like the Nord lead and Korg Prophecy and an original TB303...all my newer stuff will get mastered later as I'll get to them...they where all pretty much written in software...Reason and Logic and some VST softsynths etc...all the newer stuff is more Psytrance and 4 on the floor stuff..I kinda like listening to my old stuff as it reminds me of the stuff I used to be on when writing and it brings back a hell of a lot of memories and funnily enough some strange tastes in my mouth... :o

there's 2 more tracks loaded up today and will 2 more by the end of the day now that I located the files that I had hidden somewhere.

thanks for the comments guys I don't rate these tracks as very well produced as they where experimental and taught me a shit load about production...and how acid can influence your ability to write.... :wink:

H.

Okay spent the day tracking and mastering a few old favorite tracks in Logic and have uploaded 5 more tracks for your listening pleasure.

I find if you play from the top of the list and let them play one after another there is a progression of tempo and vigor from chill and no beats to some uptempo tribal....enjoy more to come soon.

1.DMT Hyperspace .. A tryptamine chill filled track.

2.Yopo .. Weird wobbly psy breaks.

3.Why do some people hate robots .. Smooth rolling breaks track with wonder boy sample.

4.Groovin on the gum leaves .. A rolling rough 4 beat track suited to head nodding on the grass.

5.Doof train .. A tribal psy hybrid with pounding beats and gnarly percussion.

H.

hey good stuff bro.. I think #4 is quite good, a lot like the music I listen/d too.

i liked the first three more so, enjoyed it from the very beginning (excellent trap there, getting me hooked with the first few notes), definitely gonna enjoy the newer ones i think.

nice work hunab ku love the old school crystal method vibes goin on there mate nice work

Sweet sounds Hunab. Ace = fan.

nice hunab. really well made tracks. i'm not really into this style of electronica but i can definitely appreciate the skill gone into these tracks. the production is beautiful.