The Corroboree
watertrade

Mid year camping trip

If I can... I might come for one night.. if anyone was going for a night then returning the next day. I'll see though.

I'm out guys I have to give myself a rest at the moment am feeling very fragile and need to collect and re energise...I don't wish to spoil the fun but my health is waning and I need to get a grip and get better for a while.....have fun I'll miss yuz.

H.

Take care Hunab, takes a strong and wise man to know when the rest is needed. All the best.

would love to come but girlfriends pregnant and probably wouldn't be too happy if i left her alone for 3 days maybe next year guys

I'd be in. Depends where it is though. Would be good to finally meet you WT.

I'm out guys I have to give myself a rest at the moment am feeling very fragile and need to collect and re energise...

not gonna say i told ya so :P

when u do reenergise hope ya remember sconning urself with massive psilo trips aint gonna do u no favours! :P

I'm out guys I have to give myself a rest at the moment am feeling very fragile and need to collect and re energise...

not gonna say i told ya so :P

when u do reenergise hope ya remember sconning urself with massive psilo trips aint gonna do u no favours! :P

ey ey...I'm doin alright big guy I put myself on a very specific diet of raw greens and fish and banana's and avocado's and fresh passionfruits..plenty of black tea and water and lots of whole grain cereals ...I all ready feel brilliant but need to keep it up for a while...I had let my diet slip badly over the last year and had forgotten how nice fresh raw greens and fish can be on a spinach wrap with some home made dressing...don't worry about me I know how to heal my self and I'll be around for many more rounds of action in the future that's for sure... :wink:

like I say the older ya are the harder ya fall... and it does become quite a challenge to remount your horse when well into you're 40's.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

would love to come but girlfriends pregnant and probably wouldn't be too happy if i left her alone for 3 days maybe next year guys

LMAO...you have more excuse's than George Costanza Neo....do you even really exist.... :P

LMAO...you have more excuse's than George Costanza Neo....do you even really exist.... :P

hahah no hunab I'm an enigma LOL

actually JDanger can verify my existence I have him on facebook n have met in person if you get along to the brooklyn meet i'll be there 100%

^ So we all finally get to the bottom of the mystery... You're JDanger's pseudonym and alternative login!

You fuggers caught me. Neo's my angry side.

You fuggers caught me. Neo's my angry side.

:angry:

so is everyone still keen?

I want to say I'm still in, but I'm starting to get pretty busy.

I will try!

Definitely up in the air for me too. I'll have to confirm later in the week, but it's not looking good.

Ok, so if everyone is up for it, what date were you all thinking?

Ok, so if everyone is up for it, what date were you all thinking?

I think it was this coming weekend... :(:angry:

me and my mate matt (who cam to the last camp) are going up sunday morning for a looksee if anyone else wants to join us.

G-spot again.

Well I hope you guys have got it all together. I had another look through the thread and couldn't find where you are gonna put the camping site either.

oh dear......

jenolan state forest.

its quite easy to find.

i wont be camping, just heading up in the morn for a look.

oh dear......

jenolan state forest.

Thanks for being patient with me, I know it can be hard sometimes.

I know I'm heading up this weekend. Might not be camping, not sure at this stage - like most of you it depends how the week pans out... but I gotta get back up for some Milk Caps if nothing else!

sorry guys - I'm out. things just got busy and I need to visit family etc.

hope it goes well ;)

Sorry guys, im out too. i got the flu bad, i just want to be euthanasied at the mo..

sorry to let the team down

Hillbilly

Righto well I'm pulling out cause there's no one going. Gonna have me some shit hot fun at home instead (minus the shisha...)

Hope you get better soon Hillbilly, shit going around ATM isn't fun.

ill be up there sunday