The Corroboree
watertrade

Mid year camping trip

Mount Werong campground looks ideal...I've been having a closer look on google maps and it looks like its reasonable easy access and is right in the bush..good for when we go walkabout...prolly no power there so a generator is definitely needed ....so shall we have a vote now and start to organise the location.

Mount Werong campground yes.

Mount Werong looks good.

I got a tent that sleeps 3-4 I can bring just have to track it down.

awesome faustus!!! will b good to see u again!!!! :wub:

I'm keen on going providing I get uni shit done beforehand. Might have to call upon the higher power of motivating amines to try and not leave it all until last minute which would result in me dogging out.

Hunab...

Any chance of a lift still??? Will make it worth your while.

Will contact you on msn aboot it.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

i have to help one of my friends up that way to subdue one of her horses so that she can get in some stitches and get him to the vet.

any campers that can lend a hand will be loved and cherished.

Edited by incognito

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm k, i mean horses, i mean k.

I'm keen on going providing I get uni shit done beforehand. Might have to call upon the higher power of motivating amines to try and not leave it all until last minute which would result in me dogging out.

Hunab...

Any chance of a lift still??? Will make it worth your while.

Will contact you on msn aboot it.

yeah man no probs..i'll be around tomorow for a chat

hey incog i could probably help out from a couple hundred yards :wink: just playin :wub:

unfortunately can't make this one, family commitments and a bit far to travel at the moment ( i know slack! considering others travel last time), very bummed it sounds like it'll be a good time.

have a good one all :lol: don't forget the brug.

i have to help one of my friends up that way to subdue one of her horses so that she can get in some stitches and get him to the vet.

any campers that can lend a hand will be loved and cherished.

I worked in racing stables for 7 years one time in my life and have heaps of horsey experience..can help easy no probs.

yeah and if Kay helped it would be excellent...I hear ya Pass.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Hey guys,

Me n' my genny are definitely in.. i will try and get Friday off, i will have a spare seat if anyone needs and plenty of room for gear, if anything needs to be carried out.

I have bbq a Biiiiigggg esky, couple of lanterns and heaps of camping stuff..Just let me know what ever we need i prolly got it

Hanub-- dont worry about alcohol i know someone that makes spirits and will bring some of the best bourbon and absinthe you will ever have LOL. If anyone likes rum or anything else let me know and i'll see what i can do.. i might even knock off a bottle of the missuses agwa to keep us warm.....mmmmmmmnnn superchargers

Ingog-- If you need a hand with that horse, i have plenty of equine experience and will give a hand if you want.

Hey guys,

Me n' my genny are definitely in.. i will try and get Friday off, i will have a spare seat if anyone needs and plenty of room for gear, if anything needs to be carried out.

I have bbq a Biiiiigggg esky, couple of lanterns and heaps of camping stuff..Just let me know what ever we need i prolly got it

Hanub-- dont worry about alcohol i know someone that makes spirits and will bring some of the best bourbon and absinthe you will ever have LOL. If anyone likes rum or anything else let me know and i'll see what i can do.. i might even knock off a bottle of the missuses agwa to keep us warm.....mmmmmmmnnn superchargers

Ingog-- If you need a hand with that horse, i have plenty of equine experience and will give a hand if you want.

Whoa you legend I have always wanted to try the AGWA...sweeeet as... good to see you coming along...in the words of the great fat stupid Aussie who sold cleaning products..."I'M EXCITED"

fat stupid Aussie who sold cleaning products..."I'M EXCITED"

big kev. and i'll have you know that he's a national icon, thank you very much.

Yes no offense meant..was simply using his famous catch phrase... :wink:

hillbilly ur help will be much appreciated.

Mount Werong it is? Lets all pray for rain and a bit of a cold snap leading up to the camp, and shiny days and starry nights once the camp begins.

Lookin forward to uber-relaxing. Have some old school camp-ovens for any budding camp chefs to weave their magic in.

BTW Big Kev is Faustus dad.

Hey guys,

I was thinking we might be better camping in a state forest rather than a propper campsite, there are always places to camp without people around and they are also FREE to camp at. Some have toilets and even showers. I dont really know any around oberon but a quick google has yeilded "Hampton, Jenolan and Vulcan State Forests near Oberon are fabulous sites for mushrooming. .."

Might be worth us getting more into nature than just a regular campsite.

Hillbilly

Edited by Hillbilly farm boy

im happy with wherever. lets make a decision b4 the 30th.

Yep Incog. I'm thinking I'll make it along this time. Ridin' the WT train.

I totally agree with Hillbilly Farm Boy. Ideal would be a campsite in State Forest so we minimise both the opportunity of sharing the site and distance to mushrooms. BUT no one seems to know any spots and it'd be silly getting everyone together late on a Friday as darkness falls and then traipsing about trying to find a good spot with no idea.

I think Mt. Werong is the best option as yet. If anyone can indicate a reliable and promising camp site in State Forest in the Oberon region then we'll go for it. We need that Central West State Forest map.

thank jebus for morg :wub: the voice of reason!!

i take it ME will be coming up on the 31st??

in that case Mt Werong will be the go as it will be easy to find for him.

HOwever i really dont care and if peeps want another spot and can arrive on a consensus im all for it!!!

Ill be heading up early on the 30th and setting up camp at Mt Werong thus far.

Agreed we meet at Mount Werong...we can at least wake early and perhaps drive to other locations for a walk bouts...then return to campsite for festivities and dancing etc...