The Corroboree
blip

Pretty girl at Happy High Herbs Newtown

Edited by lsdreamz

Hey dude

Sorry i can't help you, but i wish you the best in your search for her/love.

cheers

yeah i think i know who you are talking about...can't remember her name but she is really friendly and nice for sure...just say hello to her and ask her about some of the products...she is cool to talk to about stuff, she often organises cool events and things like that around... super friendly and nice, can't hurt to say hello..

peace.

Edited by lsdreamz

thanks man :D For some reason i just want to see her again and just say hi.. your beautiful thought you s hould know that.. and cower away as fast as i can lol

sounds like someone has a crush.... :wub:

H.

Edited by lsdreamz

I was in there a couple of months ago reading some of their literature and eye balling the Pedro they had stacked on the floor..there was a guy at the counter buying some raspberry something or other..anyways this guy was making soooo much inane small chat with her it was embarrassing to listen to..I wanted to ask her a question and did so... then he quickly shuffled back into her space and continued his banter...obviously she has some affect on the lads and she prolly gets sick of it..good luck dude..but from what I know of her she has a boyfriend so re think your strategy of sending her an e-mail with your thoughts attached.

H.

i reckon you should ask the store owner if they'd be willing to put a flyer in the store. if she's been to the store once, then it's likely she'll come again eventually. if you did it tastefully, at the very least she'd probably contact you to say hi. but be careful about how you approach this: it's very easy for something sweet and romantic to come across as creepy and needy.

nothing ventured, nothing gained so i think you should pursue it, but also be realistic about what could come out of it all. but while you're at it, be a pal and get me the chicks number? :P

Edited by lsdreamz

next time your there simply say i know this is out of the blue but would you like to go for coffee or lunch someday.

the worst she can say is no or sorry i cant i have a boyfriend.

i should take my own advice 37 years of age & feel like a school kid when it comes to asking the opposite sex out for a date :blush:

Edited by lsdreamz

Love the song! Who is that? I need to buy that song. Now, I once knew this guy who was a real ass and not much of a looker by any means. He did however never fail to ask a girl out within seconds of meeting her or seeing her if he liked her. Amazingly enough, he struck gold many times over... sure he might have been turned down 99 times for every 1 time he got a number, but he got that one number. Play the odds, you have nothing to lose other than allowing some ass to get the date you might have had. Roll the dice man and remember, nothings personal.

sorry to say but....I think you need to get out more :)

There is plenty of fish in the sea.....

post-4902-1233374689_thumb.jpg

Edited by lsdreamz

Edited by lsdreamz

Edited by lsdreamz

Definitely no intentions of relationships or anything further then jsut saying hello..ur beautiful (in more words then that obviously) then go on my merry way :P

yeah right... so if she asked you out you'd decline, because you've no desire to get involved with this girl whatsoever? you gotta learn to lie a little better my friend :wink:

Edited by lsdreamz

i remember being in a similar situation countless times.

ahhh puppy love aint it sweet.

wish i could help

Thou shalt not fall in love so easily.

Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls’ pants. Use it to get into their heads.

Thou shalt not return to the same club or bar week in, week out just ’cause you once saw a girl there that you fancied but you’re never gonna fucking talk to.

i remember being in a similar situation countless times.

Me too, when I was 13.

Me too, when I was 13.

I love how just by being a nice guy seems to be such a target for hostility. FFS ill obviously think twice before speaking my mind.

I know how you feel and I don't think age matters [unless you're jaded of course]. I often give compliments to cuties with no further intentions [i'm married].

I think saying nice things to other people makes the world a better place - so would shoving sublime crime down a storm water drain, but instead we have to listen to his negativity :P

lsdreamz, if you're serious I can find out.