The Corroboree
apothecary

A solution to the Teotz problem

I just realized...

One thing in this thread I never said is...

...I'm sorry.

The LAST thing I want is to be a pain in the ass. I don't care about personal fame or anything like that. I like plants and I read/post when I'm bored or deppressed about something (it takes my mind off it) so the times I'm posting the most are often when I'm going through a bad time...

I really like you people! Every single last one of you seriously...

Mark80... a wonderfully inteligent guy who speaks his mind.

Gilligan... You write awesome insulting poems! I can remember a few more bashin' poems/songs by you! What a creative way to tell me what's on your mind! I truly like reading your posts!

Ace.... You tosser! Ahaha, you've got me keen on some of the linguistics of the land of Oz! Cheers mates! (I think Ace was the one that actually told me that Oz was Aus. before that I didn't know what the hell it meant!)

Auxin.... Your one of the coolest people I've met on any forum. Thanks for the free stuff, I also thank you for the picture of the homosexual music group! Tho the band's name slips my mind! "I wanna be a macho man"?

Vertmorpheus... your posts! Your posts are sooo long! Your 1,250+ post probably encompasses a novel's worth of text. That would be like a million Teo-posts! I should aspire to be more like you! You def. make every post count!

And for some reason I have some sort of infatuation for Sina Is that person a girl? Maybe I'm gay... who knows...

I want to thanks all the mods and admins for letting me stay this long! I truly thank Mr.Trout and Mr.Smith as well as the other "Gods of Cacti" who came before and after them. I thank all the members that have given me advice and attempted to guide me along the way... may the Tao bless you all.

To Torsten I will say only this- You are a good, honest, patient man.

~ Teotzlcoatl ~

P.S.- Your all welcome to come live on my self-sufficent farm in a couple of years! Just you know... bring your plants!

I read/post when I'm bored

Hehe, maybe that's part of the problem. Maybe next time your gonna post something you should stop and ask yourself whether your just posting because you're bored and want some sort of human interaction, or whether you actually have something important to say/ask.

But I hope those who do have a problem with you accept your apology, and I also hope you are able to modify your online behaviour in a way that prevents more valuable members getting upset. I for one would miss your posts if you left, but there are many other important members who I don't want to leave either, so I hope everything can be sorted out.

good luck :)

Edited by ballzac

Feeling crook Husky? I'd relate a tale about a plant I once tried with great success but it'd be too long, probably too close to "advice" to be considered safe, and anyways this is hardly the time or the place :P

Accepted from me Teotz, just remember sorry is a nice BandAid but noone wants you to jab em with a sharp thing the second time. Noone (well noone sensible) wants you to get upset or down about any of this, or anything else... if you have something bothering you, feel free to start an emo thread like most ppl do once in a while, girl troubles, chronic pain or weird dreams, they're all there. Think of chill space as just that. Chill.

Consider maybe finding a poetry site, or starting yourself a blog... I get all kinds of whacky ideas but very few have much to do with plants at all. So they end up someplace else. Maybe (just a thought) use your review post button more. Lovely lil thing.

Mark80 seems nice, but is at the head of a global empire of space pirates.. Gilligan (last I heard) was still in the "dodgy girl guide cookie" business... Ace, you just don't want to know... too scary... Auxin is American, I don't know if you've heard of America, they're just below Canada anyways...Sina IS a woman, but has this condition where she grows heaps of hair in... well... places it shouldn't be anyways. Bit of a feral Cheryl, anyways. Me, I just (despite my height and earthy good looks) just have a very short route between my brain, my arse, and my fingers..which could get messy but instead it just means I write a lot of shit... the congrats should be on the 4500 pages and entire boxed sets I've written and then NOT posted. The best thing you can do for the world sometimes is DELETEDELETEDELETE. But important not to pander too much... for starters pandas are very lazy animals, and otherwise they'd just try to eat your caapi in lieu of bamboo.

Just take a few deep breaths and think about where you are and what you're doing once in a while, helps bring things back into focus.

VM

Such vanity.

I hope you are enjoying the banal content you are generating, teotz.

And I definitely don't speak for the nook, but please understand that you have not grown as a content provider. I doubt your reception will be warm. I say this only because you are obviously biding your time, something that is in and of itself is unsettling.

hi all, long time lurker, occasional poster..... just dropping by to mention that teotz's stuff doesn't bug me in the least. not here, not on any other board i run into him on. just my 2 cents.

"Banal"- lacking originality, freshness, or novelty.

"Creative Tobacco Curing"

"White Peyote"

"Crossing Cacti"

"Lost Peyotes"

"Chill Thread"

Please, check those threads out... I think they are really worthwhile.

I say this only because you are obviously biding your time, something that is in and of itself is unsettling.

Until.... what?

Edited by Teotz'

Until.... what?

Until for reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war, and touched off a blaze that engulfed them all. Without the black fuel they were nothing, they'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines spluttered and stopped. Their leaders talked, and talked, and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled, the cities exploded, a whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear, men began to feed on men.

mmw_MadMax_042808_article.jpg

Here you can see a dramatization of Teotz' defending his cacti against the cactus juice stealing hoards in the post apocalyptic cactus lands of northern australia.

Up to now, this thread was already funny to read but Mad Max just killed me! :P

Man I'm kinda sexy with that leather jacket on! :lol:

In badass voice-

"You can pry this cactus from my cold dead hands!" :wave-finger:
Edited by Teotz'

Mark80 seems nice, but is at the head of a global empire of space pirates.. Gilligan (last I heard) was still in the "dodgy girl guide cookie" business... Ace, you just don't want to know... too scary... Auxin is American, I don't know if you've heard of America, they're just below Canada anyways...Sina IS a woman, but has this condition where she grows heaps of hair in... well... places it shouldn't be anyways. Bit of a feral Cheryl, anyways. Me, I just (despite my height and earthy good looks) just have a very short route between my brain, my arse, and my fingers..which could get messy but instead it just means I write a lot of shit... the congrats should be on the 4500 pages and entire boxed sets I've written and then NOT posted. The best thing you can do for the world sometimes is DELETEDELETEDELETE. But important not to pander too much... for starters pandas are very lazy animals, and otherwise they'd just try to eat your caapi in lieu of bamboo.

LOLOLOLOLOL :)