The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teotzlcoatl

Teo's Off Topic Talk- Trolls post here

If anybody has a problem with me, or just an off topic comment, please make them here and not in my threads.

Troll posts are fine here, but I REALLY do NOT like people making troll posts in my serious threads about ethnobotany.

Please leave this open, people need some place to bitch at me or it just ends up in my threads (which I'd REALLY like to keep the bullshit out of!)

Looks like Gilligan can't ship me one because he's not in the USA.

Anyone esle?

-Teotz'

P.S.- Gilligan, I'd still like to see that pic.

Not you! Please god not you! thenook had enough of you?

well i have peruvian that blue with these red spines if you'd like a cut.

you don't need to be in the us to send to the us.

seriously dude, theres a guy in americah called m.s.smith, hes a member here. get to know him well!!

man if i lived in america i would seriously go to freakin bolivia and get them myself!!! why r u looking to australia? ur in a country wherethey are native to!! id bet my left nut that if any of the cactophiles here lived in america we would be mishing to bolivia to collect the madness ourselves 'ethically' of course!

edit- thats it uve aroused my curiosity now-who the fuck are u? u sound famous or sumthink.??

jono...

he's not famous, just had a post at thenook asking for a pure blue kk242, and people ragged him about it... I aint judging, just recalling what i remember...

I'm not sending, i didn't realise it was the us he was in, til i remembered where i'd seen him

Anyway, that's all the input i'm having.

Teotz... the pic attached

post-3727-1193801689_thumb.jpg

"seriously dude, theres a guy in americah called m.s.smith"

If it's the same Teo Mark is talking bout Michael hates him (well I do'nt realy know that but has great distain for him), wants him banned from the nook & has warned him bout coming here.

Realy if it s u Teo Man do'nt cause a shit fight here like u have every where else u have been. Actualy I think I gave u that advice at the nook & u still did'nt listen :rolleyes:

"he's not famous, just had a post at thenook asking for a pure blue kk242, and people ragged him about it... I aint judging, just recalling what i remember..."

Oh man it was so much more than that, in that thread TONNES of people tried to help him even Michael & he would'nt accept any help & just went on & on asking retarded questions & shroomery canned his arse before he caused shit at the nook where mods have had to do some creative moderating to try to restore some peace.

EDIT: Just saw u got ur ARSE CANNED at the nook as well :o:rolleyes: , cogratulations well deserved :innocent_n: 2 forums in what less than a month?, now u've come here to reak havoc on us :uzi: , I'm sure the good people here will let u hang around til u've worn out ur welcome but personaly I think ur Arse should be booted NOW!

Storage_and_Handling_Bin.jpg

Please keep all off topic, bullshit posts here!

I can actually sympathize with you with this Salvia thread Teo....I recently tried to start a Kratom thread at the Nook simply called" The Kratom thread"...it got filled up with bullshit and squabling in the first 10 posts so I gave up...sometimes you just want one single clean thread full of relevant info on that one particular plant but people seem to love to go off topic and start bitching etc...I feel for you buddy ..it's the nature of forums...it would be good if you could actually own all your own threads and actually delete the shit posts yourself...like organise all the good files in a good clean order so that others can find it easy in the search engine and actually get some education and learn from the thread.

people say UTSE but when you do u end up reading so much clutter and bullshit it becomes so off putting and tiresome.

anyways good luck with the thread I'm interested and will continue adding anything I find of value in it...particularly interested in the extracts and breeding of newer varieties even though I can't own one it's still great to know.

Dude ya! I'm trying to make a good fucking thread and it gets filled with off topic bullshit!

I worked hard on that fucking thread! There is a lot of good info in that first post!

I think i may just delete the whole damn thing!

If the mods remove the bullshit post then I will keep it up.

.it would be good if you could actually own all your own threads and actually delete the shit posts yourself

Hell ya... wish everybody got 1 thread that they owned!

Dude Hunab Ku, thank you SO MUCH for posting in this thread (LIKE I ASKED) and not adding more bullshit to the Salvia thread!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOUR AN AWESOME DUDE!

HUNAB%20KU.gif

Concerning my Salvia thread-

I AM SO GLAD THAT THREAD TURNED OUT LIKE IT DID! I LOVE POSTING INFORMATION FOR YOU GUYS! AND I ALWAYS LOVE THE INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE AT THE CORROBOREE! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED SOMETHING WORTHWHILE! AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO PLANTHELPER!

This thread can be closed and deleted now if need be.

Hell ya... wish everybody got 1 thread that they owned!

well...that's called a blog ! And there is a blog function on SAB, why don't you make one ? (i even have mine hehe)

Maybe I'll do that!

You should, the blog feature is very handy. I use it for storing random thoughts, articles and information that do not necessarily deserve their own threads. I also use it as a place to organise my ideas and references before creating a new thread.

Thanks for the advice, your awesome Yeti!

I think Mutant was wanting to use this thread.

Teotz' in way I agree with Mutant regarding the lost peyotes thread. By posting material that is regurgitated information from other sites or is not something you can really attest to, it clutters up what is a good information source.

I know what it's like to be passionate about plants and stuff regarding ethnobotany, but best of all I know what it's like to be over enthusiastic (It's in my nature).

On the other hand this site should not be about your ego or reputation, it should be about the communication and development of information in this area as a whole with the idea that these practices should be more common in our society.

So just do your best to contribute to this source with more quality rather than quantity.

Mutant, regardless of how Teotz' posts here we should all be supportive to help each other grow in our own ways. What Teotz' does have is passion. All it takes is a bit of encouragement and support to turn that energy into what could be an asset to this community.

There is basically nothing online that talks about the "Lost Peyotls"... if you can find something else, please show me.

Mutant, regardless of how Teotz' posts here we should all be supportive to help each other grow in our own ways. What Teotz' does have is passion. All it takes is a bit of encouragement and support to turn that energy into what could be an asset to this community.

Thank you.

I knew I'd need this again...

Alright Mutant... come on.

Muhahahahahahahaha

Yeah help Teotz raise money!!! Man, I cannot resist! This has got to be a standalone thread!

man, you don't talk about stuff, you just copy & list stuff. You haven't shown any capabilities in talking about stuff , even more with other people. Showing off, making hypes, making bold statements, yeah, you're the king of that.

Hey Mutant... screw you.

I'm not fucking around, I'm very serious about this work.

I suppose if I "copy and paste" $1000 dollars of my own money (or money I raise) I'll still be an idiot who doesn't do shit right?

I don't need your troll posts man, please fuck off.

I donated $300 bucks to the Cactus Conservation Institute and now I'm planning on using $500 to $1000 dollars of my own money to do an analysis of Salvia divinorum for the community (the finding will be freely distributed) and your giving me shit for it? How much money have you contributed to the community? How many ethnobotanicals do you grow and distribute for free to ensure the preservation of entheogens?

It's a load of horse shit that I "just copy and paste stuff"... mother fucker I FOUND White Peyote! I didn't just talk about it! I WENT OUT AND OBTAINED THE SEEDS! Same thing with Trichocereus "True Blue" peruvianus! I grow them, I test them, I clone them, I propagate them.

Mutant don't post in my threads if your gonna be a dick... what have YOU done?

Mutant... I've been here longer than you, I have more posts than you, my member number is lower than yours... your a noob (i think is the first time I ever used that word) :) Stop being such a douche... NOOB!

Thank you for a most respectful post Greencave!

Well I hope we can still be friends :)

I might get banned... if that happens I'd like to say this-

"I love you guys, I'll miss you guys"!

Mutant I'm very disappointed with you.

Why are you such an asshole to me sometimes? And then other times you offer wonderful information?

Mutant I'll be the first to say I'm sorry if we can act civil towards one another from the point onward...

So here we go-

Mutant... I'm very sorry if I offended you with anything I have done or said, you seem like a great guy, but I don't appreciate your troll posts, especially when I'm attempted to do something that will benefit the entire community (and using my own money and resources to do it, even tho I know nobody will ever thank me).

You guys do wanna see the results for the Salvia divinorum test when they are done right?

It feels pretty shitty to know that even when I'm planning on sending $1000 dollars out of my own pocket for something that benefits the entire community that you still want to make fun of me.

It's just very disappointing.