The Corroboree
Hugh Bliss

Signs of the Zodiac, What star sign are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Aries - the first sign of the zodiac in astrology.

110317071314877eof3.jpg

2. Taurus - The second sign of the zodiac in astrology.

11031705221487fbyu3.jpg

3. Gemini - The third sign of the zodiac in astrology.

1103170476148849wy8.jpg

4. Cancer - The fourth sign of the zodiac in astrology.

11031705131488e5bm9.jpg

5. Leo - the fifth sign of the zodiac in astrology.

1103170496148953gq5.jpg

6. Virgo - The sixth sign of the zodiac in astrology.

11031705301489c0sl2.jpg

Edited by Hugh Bliss

7. Libra - The seventh sign of the zodiac in astrology.

1103170461148a2djj5.jpg

8. Scorpio - The eighth sign of the zodiac in astrology.

1103170452148aaajt9.jpg

9. Sagittarius - The ninth sign of the zodiac in astrology.

1103258679148af8lt3.jpg

10. Capricorn - The tenth sign of the zodiac in astrology.

1103170505148b56xu1.jpg

11. Aquarius - The 11th sign of the zodiac in astrology.

1103170540148bc4ge4.jpg

12. Pisces - The 12th sign of the zodiac in astrology.

1103170488148c41jn1.jpg

Edited by Hugh Bliss

Pisces - The 12th house. I'm born on the 28th of feb 1987.

Given the huge post you left on the other astrology thread, What can you tell me about that date Hugh?

sagitarian

beautiful images WS thanks for posting em up man! :)

Sagittarian, which is also the hottest chick I reckon... those are cool.

aquarius, eg the giant douche fighting with a turd sandwich. that's what i imagined anyway, in place of a red cross.

I am the archtypical Gemini, and so am I.

Same DOB as Marilyn Monroe, give or take a few years.

Gemini's are sick people, but ya gotta love em. Check out a list of famous ones... nutcases with nice eyes , most of em :lol:

My most compatible sign for mates is Libra, oddly enough I ended up having two sequential partners with sequential birthdates, ie 20 and 21 of Oct , broke up with both of them for logical reasons, now been with a Scorpio (not meant to get on at all) for 5 years last week. Woo Boogy Boogy. But most of my mates (the boys, kinda mates) are Libran, cept one who is Virgo and has the same DOB as my daughter. Weirdness.

it was 11:11 51 mins ago,

VM

yeah but did you look at the clock?

anyway i don't know what to say about that. the boys are all perfect love matches for ya :P in that situation i'm just trying to think why you'd stick it out with a scorpio woman. heh.

"Gemini's are sick people, but ya gotta love em. Check out a list of famous ones... nutcases with nice eyes , most of em"

hahhaa too true :)

Put me on the sicko nutcase with nice eyes list. :D

Aquarius

BEAUTIFUL FUCKING TITS MAN!

Some great art there!

I'm a Leo as well as the 3rd Dragon in 3 generations(grandfather, his daughter being my mother and then me) under the Chinese horoscope.

I'm a Leo as well as the 3rd Dragon in 3 generations(grandfather, his daughter being my mother and then me) under the Chinese horoscope.

off topic, but i've wondered this for a while, if you are born before chinese new year, which chinese sign are you?

i mean i was born in '82, so most people say i'm a dog, but my birthday is 28th of Jan, which is before the chinese new year :scratchhead: , so am i a dog or a cock? lol

off topic, but i've wondered this for a while, if you are born before chinese new year, which chinese sign are you?

i mean i was born in '82, so most people say i'm a dog, but my birthday is 28th of Jan, which is before the chinese new year :scratchhead: , so am i a dog or a cock? lol

A dog with a cock? :P I believe you would be a cock as it is their calender that determines the year.

gemini

dang some great pic's, ofcourse if they were just common images, their would probly be little response.

aquarius is in fine form i must add

Edited by jasemateau

Not to try and burst any bubbles, but due the "procession of the equinoxes" we are all generally the sign that precedes the one we think we are. I was born at the beginning of October, which according to the "popular" astrology of the papers makes me a Libra, but true astrology makes me a Virgo, the sign before Libra, as the "sign" you are is determined by which constellation the sun is in on your birthday, and for me that is Virgo, not Libra. I was a Libra 2000+ years ago, but not any longer, and that is because "popular" astrology hasn't updated along with the procession of the equinoxes. So use a good astronomy program to see what sign you actually are.

~Michael~

Not to try and burst any bubbles, but due the "procession of the equinoxes" we are all generally the sign that precedes the one we think we are. I was born at the beginning of October, which according to the "popular" astrology of the papers makes me a Libra, but true astrology makes me a Virgo, the sign before Libra, as the "sign" you are is determined by which constellation the sun is in on your birthday, and for me that is Virgo, not Libra. I was a Libra 2000+ years ago, but not any longer, and that is because "popular" astrology hasn't updated along with the procession of the equinoxes. So use a good astronomy program to see what sign you actually are.

~Michael~

But the Sagittarian personality is so similar to mine! Oh wait, so is the Scorpio... in fact, pretty much all those signs are similar to my personality in some ways.

How strange.

On a serious note, Michael can you please tell me where that info came from? Also, what kind of astronomy program will help with the zodiac? Cheers.

On a serious note, Michael can you please tell me where that info came from? Also, what kind of astronomy program will help with the zodiac? Cheers.

Take a read on the 13th sign of the zodiac. If we followed a lunar calender there'd be 13 signs. As Michael said, our current version of astrology differs greatly from its historical origins. I know very little about either but do enjoy reading about it :)