The Corroboree
gilligan

Wanted: "Mum & Dad" E. Lageniformis (T Bridgesii)

Hi, all...

I'm wondering whether anyone had a tip/branch cut of this available for trade or sale?

I'd be extremely interested.

Cashola or trade for something of Pach, Peruvianus (gnosis and regular), bridgesii - psycho0, Eileen, AJ (local varieta), and an extremely bitter one with no name. ScopxPach (fat as) There may be a pach grafted caespitosa available also, pupping.

Thanks.

I've been camped here for months now waiting, it's getting cold, please someone help me out, so i can go home... :)

Edited by gilligan

Don't want to hijack gilligan, I have also been seeking this clone too for quite a while, so if there is any available, gilligan gets first dibs, but if there is any more I love to grab a cut.

Whats up for trade ;)

Whats up for trade ;)

Pach, Peruvianus (gnosis and regular), bridgesii - psycho0, Eileen, AJ (local varieta), and an extremely bitter one with no name. There may be a pach grafted caespitosa available also, pupping.

Edited by gilligan

Cashish!!

Cash here also Blackdragon :wink:

Would love a piece to propagate, can also fully understand you holding cuts back for a couple of years so as to continue to max out the propagation factor. Either way in the long term everybody wins :lol:

ill put my hand up to if thats ok.

cash or trade. pm if ur interested.

I'm well aware that there would probably not be any spare around the community at the moment anymore, due to the high amount of interest around the time this thread was started, but I thought it would probably be a good idea to register my interest now rather than wait for the next round and miss out again like I did this time.

If I'm wrong and someone still has some spare, I don't have much to trade, but am willing to pay cash if the cost isn't too prohibitive. I would be happy with a tiny cut, just enough to get it going. I am planning on growing it on for years to come and offering cuts back to other members of the community who don't have any.

Shotgun 8th!

I'm the 8th person in line, but if anyone has anything spare I too can offer cashish only at the moment.

I still haven't managed to get one yet, so get to the back of the line fellas :wink:

Edited by Phosphene_Dream

i have the tip from the cut which gave the extreem reaction!!

wonder how that would be valued?

t s t .

What size is the tip t st? Length & Width?

Just letting everyone know there will be a limited amount of cuts available within the next fortnight or so. Now i know there is a big line-up, i can only release a few cuts until next year. Hang in there, not long now :)

Ill contact those that have asked via pm when i know how many i have.

Edited by BlackDragon

was a tip when cut/dosed bout a year ago,30cm above ground,bit over 6cm across but tapering a lot.

t s t .

Just giving this a bump, in case there is anyone out there with this clone and would like to part with a cut...

BlackDragon offered previously, but i think he is occupied with trying to save his poor parents after giving them a wetting agent so i don't want to disturb him in his troubled time :(

Just giving this another bump, in case there is anyone out there with this clone and would like to part with a cut...

Sale or trade - Have a 'Young tripper' cut that is available if anyone is interested

Just giving this another bump, in case there is anyone out there with this clone and would like to part with a cut...

Sale or trade - Have a 'Young tripper' cut that is available if anyone is interested

gonna need more people to share before M&D will get given away in threads like this :(

gonna need more people to share before M&D will get given away in threads like this :(

I know, but i live in hope... My eventual aim is to be able to provide the whole kit and kaboodle as a lot - YT, Bruce, Eileen, Psycho0, Michael (a new one to the fold, be on the lookout for it :):)) and M&D.

I only need the M&D to be able to propogate for this to begin

Good things come to those who wait

hey buddy is michael from the old man in northern perth suburbs?

hey buddy is michael from the old man in northern perth suburbs?

It sure is... I'm naming it after him outta respect for his love of cacti. And it's one hell of a nice cactus this one...

Why do you ask... has someone already named this clone?