The Corroboree
No_One

The Crystal Ball Thread

What happens after that?

Then what happens after that?

Then what happens after that?

(Multiply by Infinity)

Peace

who knows i can take a guess but it wouldn't be any more than that.

Nostradamus predicted many things and majority of them wrong, so the meaning and the thread your dictionary meaning are contradictory. double meanings pick one and stick with it.

Edited by spudamore

LOL, thats even funnier than me!!!

Well I don't know about that Captain Minister, but it IS very funny.

the meaning and the thread your dictionary meaning are contradictory. double meanings pick one and stick with it.

Different shades - same colour.

Synonyms: anticipation, augury, cast, conjecture, crystal gazing*, divination, dope, forecast, forecasting, foresight, foretelling, fortune-telling, guess, horoscope, hunch*, indicator, omen, palmistry, presage, prevision, prognosis, prognostication, prophecy, soothsaying, surmising, tip, vaticination, weird, zodiac, assumption, assurance, belief, calculation, confidence, conjecture, expectation, hope, likelihood, looking forward, outlook, prediction, presentation, presentiment, presumption, probability, prospect, reliance, supposition, surmise, suspense, trust, view, waiting

I believe every possible outcome exists as potential and the mind in the body unfolds its path through intention, you can see that as in making your own desiny or parallel universes for each person. either way i hope to live in a world where creativity is held above profit/desire and people who don't develop there own unique point of view will have a hard time interpreting/tolerating the world because a standard model won't be provided nor be relevant.

Edited by Endrogen

I predict that one day i shall morph into a multi facetted hyperspacial version of youtube and watch myself dance and do funny things....then i'll get bored, die and turn into someone else.

Dear oh dear has this already happened, and how long has this been going on for?

REALITY CHECK: who cares :D

mmmm crystals

post-1390-1182418634_thumb.jpg

Different shades - same colour.

Synonyms: anticipation, augury, cast, conjecture, crystal gazing*, divination, dope, forecast, forecasting, foresight, foretelling, fortune-telling, guess, horoscope, hunch*, indicator, omen, palmistry, presage, prevision, prognosis, prognostication, prophecy, soothsaying, surmising, tip, vaticination, weird, zodiac, assumption, assurance, belief, calculation, confidence, conjecture, expectation, hope, likelihood, looking forward, outlook, prediction, presentation, presentiment, presumption, probability, prospect, reliance, supposition, surmise, suspense, trust, view, waiting

yeah both are guesses but one is calculated and the other is just a random guess. and the title of your thread is suggesting to take a random guess.

aliens are coming tomorrow to abduct all of us and take us to a wonderland full of fantasy where all our dreams and guesses come true.

I believe every possible outcome exists as potential and the mind in the body unfolds its path through intention, you can see that as in making your own desiny or parallel universes for each person.

:worship:

i hope to live in a world where creativity is held above profit/desire and people who don't develop there own unique point of view will have a hard time interpreting/tolerating the world because a standard model won't be provided nor be relevant.

:worship:

Is that you're idea of Utopia? What would need to happen for that to become a reality (or eventually become a reality)?

“First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.”....Napoleon Hill

Peace

Is that you're idea of Utopia? What would need to happen for that to become a reality (or eventually become a reality)?

Yep that would be my utopia, but things would get pretty bad before it would normalise. I'm spotting the trends through optimistic eyes but i'm guessing it will become a reality. As technology evolves faster and faster it will bypass control and the power/freedom it creates will transitional towards the individual.

It not possible for two reasons.

Back time and future time.

So altering time as prediction is impossible.

It would be like altering every person one knows and cares about.

As a family situation.

Not possible but just a college fantasy.

So predictions are fun intellectual exercise but those that say that they can read the future are deluded.

It not possible for two reasons.

Back time and future time.

So altering time as prediction is impossible.

It would be like altering every person one knows and cares about.

prediction does not equate to altering.

Very true, biblical predictions isn't altering future which can be seen in the bible.

Just biblical predictions which since is true from the bible and nor me just makes makes me feel reassured.

Its alot more complicated.

But the bibilcal predictions aren't going to effective as to changing the future.

Just descibes the future.

That why since the future can't be changed is futile even to do so.

I see I was exceedingly clumsy in description.

A prophet is just a guy who is as once time deal is shown the future from God visually/time wise so that it is recorded in a particular religion so as to show the results of social decisions made in the future and the present.

And in the Christian religion the Hebrew prophet predictions are still valid.

Con artist would like to be seen as a Christian prophets but can't fake it. [benny Hinn is a wonderful example of a con artist as I 've had the opportunity to observe him on TV ] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hinn ]

Only real Christians only use the bible as a total reference.

A religion is a accumulation of the truth of such predictions from God but knowing about the cyclical nature of social problems doesn't affect the political,economic or other things as well as it should.

So for everyone else its a prediction because of not directly seeing.

Assuming they even heard there was one and can figure out what it is which isn't easy because of bad bible translations and political manipulations.

But it will always make practical though complicated sense.

Also I believe it won't able to be faked in the next one.

Which I believe will be on global TV as a real big event.

With what I call macro Quantum physics which no con artist is going to able to do.

Simply means a Tv turns into a open window as far as perception concerned.

This is another con proof measure for this important event.

The two prophets as another truth test are going to be the only two live people that ever went to heaven alive so should be able to speak in detail about historic hebrew culture and events and many other things.

As a third failsafe against false prophets, they will be killed [ by who think communist chinese as to the ease of such] and resurrected before the TV global eyes of the world.

Enoch and Elijah.

No one likes the killing idea but life in heaven after death is a important thing.So a event of such on earth.

i had a vivid dream that there will be a big chemical war (a war using diseases and such as weapons) in 2008. i hope its not true!!

War and disease is two of the four horseman of Satan..

Citys are just where that would happen first.

Be very smart on survival as the city folk would be the the most likely to have a disease.

The third horseman is starvation.

The fourth horseman is environmental as to climate change and other problems.

I think you are knowing which is going one first.

I predict that we will pay more and more for food in the future and that the food we by will be much less nutricious

I predict that when the new water pipeline is nearing completion we will get massive downpours rendering it virtually useless...

i predict we will pay less for food and it will be more nutritious

I predict we will pay more for nutrition and it will be less food.