The Corroboree
No_One

The Crystal Ball Thread

Ever get the vibe you know where the present is headed but don't say it in fear of retribution?

Can you or have you predicted events from the future, kept them to your SELF and then seen them happen?

Thought I'd start this thread for those that can relate to what I'm on about and want to share/test their predictions.

Guidelines:

1. Don't be scared of being laughed at.

2. If you laugh at someone, someone will laugh at you.

3. Don't take you're/the predictions too seriously.

4. Inkling's, Suspiscion's and Funny-Feelings count as predictions.

5. It's OK to keep them to your SELF.

crystal_ball_LG.jpg

Peace

:worship:

Yes I've gazed prognosticatingly into the future many times and predicted things that have come to pass... the problem is I keep it to my self until after its happened, so no one believes me and everyone thinks I'm just whacked.

Seriously though, things have happened that I've imagined might happen beforehand, but most things don't so I put it down to statistics ie. if my estimates of where we are heading based on present vectors are numerous and/or vague enough, some of them are bound to be fulfilled in one way or another eventually.

Edited by IllegalBrain

That's what the threads for, have any to contribute?

Peace

No I was being quasi-smartarsed... have edited it with a quasi-serious comment though.

Edited by IllegalBrain

I predict egos will be bruised, i will be demonized by the local posse of goody twoshoes hypocrites and be run out of town :P

Well if you keep going on like that I think your prediction will come true... sorry for destroying your buddhism thread actually, and welcome to the forums.

I feel like I got that all backwards somehow.

omg Devance did you make that? That's pretty hilarious...

That link takes me to a picture of some fucked up fat white guy who thinks he's buddha.

Is that you Shroomy?

My autobiography picture cover such is the first

It been leaked before book sells.

Not the fat man though.

------------------------------------

But I am into cryptozoics so I will never fabricate a photograph even as a joke.

So just a joke on someone part of any type of photography part but not mine.

My Prediction:

Glenn, Archaicrevival and IllegalBrain are all legs of the same spider, a very cunning spider.

PS: Devance, I don't think the guy I linked to is cryptozoic (that's the word of the day for me now), he look's like he's lovin' life IMO, I apologise if you found it offensive but it wasn't intended to be taken that way. It was more so just an insertion of random humour to get the WTF! reaction.

Peace

Edited by Shiva

My Prediction:

Glenn, Archaicrevival and IllegalBrain are all legs of the same spider, a very cunning spider.

*chuckling fondly* omg you really are paranoid... what leads you to believe this? As far as I can tell neither of them share similarities in language or ideology with me or each other, so what, apart from your crush on me, is the connection?

i have a feeling nobody now or in the future is going to be able to predict the future. LOL

Magicians don't reveal there tricks, look what you and you're other selves are doing man, how does you're conscience feel about that?

Paranoia is a virtue if kept under control.

Peace,

P.S. Stop scaring people away from this thread.

Magicians don't reveal there tricks, look what you and you're other selves are doing man, how does you're conscience feel about that?

Paranoia is a virtue if kept under control.

Haha you're nuts, its hailarious that you actually think I am those guys.

P.S. Stop scaring people away from this thread.

How am I doing that? :scratchhead: I responded with my ideas on the topic, and you replied by saying I am two other members on the forum... this is so surreal I'm not sure if its all a big joke or not. If it is, congartulations its very funny, if you're serious its a bit sad.

i have a feeling nobody now or in the future is going to be able to predict the future. LOL

i suspect people can glimpse into the future.

i suspect people can glimpse into the future.

i suspect people take a random guess about the future, according to a persons limitations and knowing what those limitations are a person could somewhat take a less than accurate guess

IMO predictions are another name for forethought.

fore·thought (fôr'thôt', fōr'-)

n.

1. Deliberation, consideration, or planning beforehand.

2. Preparation or thought for the future.

n

Definition: mental preparedness

Antonyms: hindsight, ignorance, neglect, thoughtlessness, unpreparedness

“The best we can do is size up the chances, calculate the risks involved, estimate our ability to deal with them, and then make our plans with confidence”...Henry Ford

i suspect people take a random guess about the future, according to a persons limitations and knowing what those limitations are a person could somewhat take a less than accurate guess

im talking more of the odd dream.. the odd glimpse while in an altered state... that sort of thing.

IMO predictions are another name for forethought.

fore·thought (fôr'thôt', fōr'-)

n.

1. Deliberation, consideration, or planning beforehand.

2. Preparation or thought for the future.

n

Definition: mental preparedness

Antonyms: hindsight, ignorance, neglect, thoughtlessness, unpreparedness

“The best we can do is size up the chances, calculate the risks involved, estimate our ability to deal with them, and then make our plans with confidence”...Henry Ford

ok in that case i predict tomorrow that i will be up out of bed around 6, in my car by 6:10 and driving to work for approximately 50 mins and start work by 7:00 and finished around 1:00-1:15 then my way home and be home by 2:00

Guest Øskorei
My Prediction:

Actually, this forum is 3000 or so usernames of Torsten and YOU are the only other actual person. It's part of an elaborate intervention funded by your friends & family in order to uncover your substance usage, then steer you twoards the lord jeebers.

ok in that case i predict tomorrow that i will be up out of bed around 6, in my car by 6:10 and driving to work for approximately 50 mins and start work by 7:00 and finished around 1:00-1:15 then my way home and be home by 2:00

What happens after that?

Then what happens after that?

Then what happens after that?

(Multiply by Infinity)

Peace

Edited by Shiva

Actually, this forum is 3000 or so usernames of Torsten and YOU are the only other actual person. It's part of an elaborate intervention funded by your friends & family in order to uncover your substance usage, then steer you twoards the lord jeebers.

It's possible.

:drool2:

Peace

LOL, thats even funnier than me!!!