The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
husk

yr favourite natural stimulant

am i right in thinking ephedra is a naughty plant??

Its only naughty if misused :)

i only use ephedra when the need arises, such as when i have a cold or hayfever and you don't build up any dependency. Its such a slow growing plant anyway so you can't really harvest all that much on a regular basis.

it's not realy a slow growing plant, only in the first few years, not much is happening...

yesterday i saw some e. major plants which must have been quite old, anyway a single plant covered around 2 square metres, so definately you will get more than needed after a while.

my favorite stimulant would be kratom (naughty in oz), it can make hard work fun, if dosed correctly.

qat is realy nice, have you ever noticed how sweet water tastes after, consumption?"

1.Tea

2.Chocolate

3.Cactus

4.Coffee

I think their talking bout mescaline bearing cacti, its stimulating in just over threshold small doses

yes and no

yes its cactus

yes the dose is low to moderate

whether i am actually ingesting mescaline i do not know

i believe i am not

hmm betel nut, chocolate, coca, kratom definetly and yeah ill agree with rev cactus.

Its the mesc rev :D 150mg and foaf says little nausea but nicely stimulating.

Hi Rev,

i think it´s possible that your probably ingesting hordenine. Beside the stimulating effects, mescaline would have other effects too. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

"ill agree with rev cactus.

Its the mesc rev :D 150mg and foaf says little nausea but nicely stimulating."

This got my foaf thinking the other night, foaf thinks shrooms might have stimulating properties too, in low dose. Foaf has noticed stimulating effects from shrooms when hes been out hunting & found 1 or 2 small perfect buttons weighing bout 1 gram that couldnt wait for the teapot, ate them straight out of the shit bout 1/2 hr bfor driving home, drive home takes bout 1 hr

& he noticed pretty strong stimulating effects until effects of tea consumed at home start coming on probly 2 hrs later. Foaf has done this 3 or 4 times.

Tea

Fruitful kickstart juice (full of goodies)

cactus

On the mushroom convo - has anyone noticed its intense 'anti-hunger' properties? Even in tiny doses, my foaf has noticed that even on an empty tummy, as soon as a few are consumed, suddenly the urge to eat is completely diminished, to the point that food makes you feel somewhat nauseous?

Just got me interested - could be great in the weight loss arena?

My foaf definitely noticed those feelings when he first started taking shroom voyages, but now only feels slightly that way for 1/2 hr & makes him more hungry, he can eat like a pig on them now.

does ur foaf smoke cannabis while shrooming?

Edited by shruman

the anti hunger thing is pretty much consistant across most psychedelics ive tried.

Not much other effects from 150mg mescaline besides stimulation.

Edited by teonanacatl

Interesting Teo! hmmm cant quite recall the specific text i was reading but refered to one of the first cats involved in mesc extraction etc had a dose of 150mg and had quite a visual array - its all so variable. Ill try and find the text im talking about anyway and post here.

Re natural Stimulants been playing with a mix similar to ghutka, green dried organic tobacco leaf, ground betel nut + lime paste gives a very nice stimulation, add coca (where legal) would definalty be a top rush

God dammit all this coca talk sounds wonderful... I'm reading One River at the moment and I sooo wanna chew it.

you know whats worse than not having it?

running out

its kinda not worth having less you have an inexhaustible supply :(

Guest RedHead

a few years back I hiked much of the Andes and many volcanoes. PLEASE take some time in your life to do it. Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Chile. You cannot experience these places from home. GO.

Anyway, no probs dropping from heavy coca leaf chomper in one country to zero in another. I really don't think its an issue.

Of interest, anyone know how to make lime paste?

Edited by RedHead

sorry

wasnt referring to physical addiction

just to desire

it tastes good (novo i mean, dont like coca at all), its good for you, and it makes you feel good and strong

top that :D

no availability means i left it off #1 on my list

re lime

i have a recipe i can dig out of a book for lime used for betel nut chewing

looks like the same process

Edited by Rev

a few years back I hiked much of the Andes and many volcanoes. PLEASE take some time in your life to do it. Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Chile. You cannot experience these places from home. GO.

yes, i agree!

i once walked up tungurawah (spell??) vulcano, how the vegitation changes is just amazing, as 100m up the vulcano, equalls 100km closer to the pole. so you can comfortably walk from the tropics to the glacier within a day!!!!

but don't stop to collect seed of brugmansias otherwise you will not get very far.

walking up this vulcano was my best day out so far in my life.

ahh, forgot to mention the rush of energy one gets if comin down from high altitude....

Edited by planthelper

smoked eleaegnus bark,seratonin stimulant and maoi[?]

smoked or oral cactus ext.

star jasmine and brug

mucuna leaf and yohimbie bark,smoked.

t s t .

high dose pure cacao mixed with chili...totally amazing and psychoactive !

Yerba Mate, Yohimbe, Coffea arabica, Green/white/oolong/black Tea, Ephedra sinica and chocolate.

Edited by Teotz'

smoked eleaegnus bark,seratonin stimulant and maoi[?]

smoked or oral cactus ext.

star jasmine and brug

mucuna leaf and yohimbie bark,smoked.

t s t .

tantra, I really must know more about the star jasmine. Herb or extract? Quantity? Heard interesting things from analytical standpoint, but no bioassays.

root bark,bark,leaf all active,clearest effects at the left end but all similar.

was something like one leaf or 1/3 t sp bark smoked in a cigarette with tobacco.

effects noticable and usable but not strong .

good way to deal with a hot day,useful for socializing if u dont do alkahol.

a couple smokes with a pinch of brug added under the night sky can be euphoric.

think thats it...........

theres an oz plant ,cant quite work out which one ,with a nice thick corky bark,freshish smells like incense,worth getting hold of.......

t s t .