The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

The World Trade Centre Stargate

actually, this is very interesting from a clinical perspective, reminiscent of the prodromal stages of schizophrenia.

does anyone know how warrioe-sage is doing now?

EDIT: yes, i'm well aware that i'm pathologising someone's deviant belief systems, but from memory i vaguely remember him posting EXTREMELY long and tangential threads about random shit and at the time i felt that something wasn't quite right.

Sorry if this is not NORMAL to you, we all should be take your views on things! if you dont have anything nice to say then FUCK OFF!! And read another book about how to label people! My 2 cents. Stop going off topic and start your own thread if you want to ramble shit. Some people have views that are not normal or weird to you WHY waste time and pick shit people.

Some of the greatest minds are perceived crazy in there current time

for a second there you made me doubt what i wrote, and i was about to edit my previous post. then i was going to reply in detail how i think you're misunderstanding what i wrote, and if you didn't misunderstand it then you have taken it personally or overreacted.

but i'm too tired to write something substantial. instead i'll write this:

- you don't know me, and i suppose i suppress aspects of my personality on the forums. but one thing about me is that i currently hold, and have held, extremely "unusual" beliefs. don't think for one second that i consider myself "normal" -- most of my life i've been told by those around me that i'm not.

- read warrioe-sage's previous posts. initially they were relatively coherent and "normal", then they degenerated into something "unusual". either this was because he was just fucking around, or there was something going on.

- warrioe-sage has disappeared -- was he banned, or did he leave? i don't know.

- my (former) best friend would act in a similar way as he became floridly psychotic due to amphetamine use. he would msg me with extremely tangential, loosely associated ideas based on similar themes as warrioe-sage's. in one day he left me 108 voicemail messages. i watched this happen on 4 separate occasions over the course of a few years, and he is a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

- i see parallels between warrioe-sage and my friend, which lead me to conclude warrioe-sage might have also experienced some form of psychosis e.g. schizophrenia.

- quit stifling the expression of my own insanity :P

Maybe this is off topic but it does generally got to do with the World Trade Centre buildings. Where i live there was in 2002 on the first anniversary of that famous day a movie that screened, i think it was called 911. It basically was a documentary being filmed coincidentally by the new york fire brigade at the same time that the terrorist attacks occured. It was an inspiring, but shit scary piece of film making and it had some horrible bits like the bodies hitting the roof and the sound this made from the bottom of the building, probably the worst part was when they were in one of the towers and the other tower fell down and they ran for their lives and everything went black. There was heaps more but this movie was never to be seen again, does anybody remember it or know what happened to it or why it may have got pulled. My guess is it was too confronting and was shelved permanantly, Any ideas or knowledge about this movie and where it is now?

this is very interesting from a clinical perspective, reminiscent of the prodromal stages of schizophrenia.

Thanks Sigmund :rolleyes:

Whats extraordinary about those posts is the fact that not one single picture he uploaded are clickable to expand...usually every pic uploaded on SAB has some sort of miss sizing going on and expands when clicked...he put a serious amount of work into those posts...he just seems like a full on conspiracy nut to me....there's nothing like a good ol conspiracy theorist.

H.

not 100% sure but think ws was eventually banned ......more to do with rudeness etc? than these posts....there is a lot o stuff if you look......last time i checked one of the links coin posted was still active,so it seemed he was still posting elsewhere [less than a year ago?]

he was the teotz of conspiracy theory!......i miss these posts though i didnt always have time to read them.......they are mainly cut and pastes of other peoples work.....a troll internet installation in artistic terms...see coins outing.....his reluctance to engage in personal discussion was an issue for me.....

t s t .

you're right tantra, when it was actually him talking (rather than pasting) he could be very offensive, but IIRC it was the spamming with new threads that finally got him banned.

sharxx, over reaction?

hunab, they are just small hyperlinked pictures, almost certainly the whole lot was copy pasted in one go.

i usually tried to wade through warrioe sage threads, but i think he and his posts were as lost as any of us (if not much moreso).

you're right tantra, when it was actually him talking (rather than pasting) he could be very offensive, but IIRC it was the spamming with new threads that finally got him banned.

sharxx, over reaction?

hunab, they are just small hyperlinked pictures, almost certainly the whole lot was copy pasted in one go.

i usually tried to wade through warrioe sage threads, but i think he and his posts were as lost as any of us (if not much moreso).

proof then he was copying someone else's work it would seem.

H.

those of us that were hanging around during his reign eventually had little doubt of that (largely thanks to coin's detective work).

Edited by ThunderIdeal

matrix-911.jpg

Ive not read through all the posts yet in this thread but though I would point out the synchronicity in the Matrix. On Neos passport, the expiration date is 9/11.

Jake Kotze is a character who researches synchromysticism. He has done various interviews in podcasts.

Cut and pasted from http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Transwiki:Synchromysticism

"The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

--Jake Kotze, The Brave New World Order weblog

Synchromysticism appears to be a relatively new phenomenon within the outer fringes of the online Occult, Esoteric and Conspiracy circles. It involves taking a slew of movies, music lyrics, historical happenings and so-called "esoteric knowledge", and drawing connections between all elements usually to prove a general or specific point of the authors. The justification or the rationality for this type of activity usually involves a direct or indirect reference to the "collective unconscious mind", thus the "Synchro-" in "Synchromystical", refering to Synchronicity.

Thus the ability to (for example) draw paralells between the movie "Stargate" and its actor Kurt Russell, and that same actors role in Escape From New York where he lands a "glider" atop one of the worldtrade centers. The connection between the "Stargate" and a plane or plane-like object flying towards one of the Twin Towers is here made through an actor who was one of the main characters in both movies. They call these types of people or connectors "Resonators".

Here we have the 3 elements which normally seem to make up Synchromysticism:

Occult Knowledge - often involving esoteric fraternities, cults and secret rituals.

Politics - almost always involves the "elite", the hidden masterminds which seem all-prevalent in conspiracy theories (probably because they have the money and therefore the power).

Mass Media - this is usually where the effects of the interaction between the previous two show up, either on purpose or as

a side-effect of synchronistic occurence.

Cut and pasted from http://www.realitysandwich.com/the_cryptic...nchromysticism:

"My idea about the significance of meaningful coincidences in movies with mystical connotation is not that it points towards real truths, but that they point towards possible realities that might emerge from the collective psyche into consensus reality. We vie and jostle for acceptable limits of consensus reality through our art and philosophy. Our ideas and concepts about reality are the very fabric of reality itself. We try to sell each other beliefs in a creative effort to allow new ‘things’ to emerge into the accepted matrix of the now. I don't fundamentally fret about what ‘is’ real; I care about checking the zeitgeists' temperature in order to project future possibilities of acceptable norms and find hidden pockets of knowledge embedded in the pattern of 'AUM'."

I understand what he is trying to get across, there was a fair bit of warning before the stages of 9/11 that such a thing was being planned, some mainstream media also showing in the weeks beforehand what could be considered pre warnings or to some direct references to the event. He has just jumped on that horse uneducated and flown down a path of belief that is too deviant from a rational course of direct meaning.

Such jumps in belief to and from another course of mentality will eventually either cause a true mental disorder, or lead one to be considered crazy.

In my point of view a mental disorder is when a persons brain is too involved in either trying to calculate various extreme opposite points of view (either true or falsely believed) (psychosis / schitzophrenia mostly but small amounts can trigger anxiety disorders), or has lead to a more singular path where the person is at risk of the inability to support themselves for basic survival (various serious mental illnesses).

I'll leave my own point of views in terms of the main content out of this one lol

"He" was just a bot who dumps different bits of peoples text from random forums (and the replies) and copies the replies to other forums!

"He" was just a bot who dumps different bits of peoples text from random forums (and the replies) and copies the replies to other forums!

one way to see it,and legitimate but i also acknowledge it as an internet installation in the artistic sense.

hmm,stuart wilde[sw] has a page titled warrior sage[ws].........?

t s t .

"He" was just a bot who dumps different bits of peoples text from random forums

LOL

but do you tell the bot what themes it's allowed to post about? cos his posts were generally related to the forums

The most obvious piece of number synchronicity regarding the nine eleven terrorist attacks is the fact that to call emergencies in the states you have to use that exact number....911...pretty obvious I know but I haven't ever seen anyone notice that simple fact.

H.

I am sorry if I offended anyone. Yes I think I have over reacted TI and would like to say sorry to faustus. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I had no idea this was the work of a bot, I still think alot of the information is valid and interesting even know it is copied work.

Alot of the other post here also have shown that the 9/11 number and date is strangely related to specific events & even movies. Maybe in history other major events have happened on this date, like mass sacrifices. It is strange how they refer to the buildings as towers and not skyscrapers. Strange occurances on this date make me think that it is a siginificant astrological date of scarific.

The most obvious piece of number synchronicity regarding the nine eleven terrorist attacks is the fact that to call emergencies in the states you have to use that exact number....911...pretty obvious I know but I haven't ever seen anyone notice that simple fact.

H.

yes and only if you use the american MM/DD date format.

was WS a bot ALL THE TIME? because sometimes he replied to people (if it can be called that), with a very noticeable style difference (shabbier and more confusing).

was WS a bot ALL THE TIME? because sometimes he replied to people (if it can be called that), with a very noticeable style difference (shabbier and more confusing).

just askin....

The legend of WS lives on!!!!!!

Ialways thought he was unreal lol

If he was a bot they where pretty clever about it!!!

Why design a bot to work like WS did with the subject matter that he did??

Thats what ur saying when u say 'bot', right, like WS was a program???

I think not, but if so, that was really cool!

I had never heard about alot of the stuff he posted about it, and usually came away from his posts having a good read about some interesting stuff contained in links in his posts, usually led into a rabbit warren of really cool and interesting websites!! Im a sucker for the bizarre.

I think he was an actual person, who copied and pasted alot of stuff but he really did it well!

I wonder if the same guy is posting elsewhere, Coin seemed to know what forums he frequented.

He really drew some interesting responses from people.

Edited by incognito

He really drew some interesting responses from people.

thats true...

he was a member for a fair while wasn't he? he used to keep a pretty low profile, just posting the odd conspiracy theory or whatever & then i think some people started getting their feathers ruffled & started giving him shit so he went on a rampage & started posting copiously & going on with the just askin thing & seemed to be playing with people.

i never had a problem with him...was just another of this forums many anthropological anomolies as far as i was concerned.

not sure if he was a bot...if he was a bot though then i'd say that teotz is also...

this is all intended good of course. but you it's all after the fact and some things are kind of far fetched in the sense that it does not even have to do with your personal life anymore. reminds me of that Russel crowe movie... a beautiful mind............... hahahaha........

the dutch have a nice saying for this type of behaviour......... Mieren Nueken ... that translates to " ANT FUCKING "........ (getting lost in the details)

better focus on the conincedenses that are clear and have to do with your personal life direcltly, "I THINK"................... and live in the moment.......... those coincedenses will give you a good indication that you are on the right track with the making sense of it all.

Big bump for this thread...

I read this back when WS first posted it, as well as a few similar blog threads and youtube videos on "synchromysticism"... I thought these people were crazy at the time, but not anymore (well, I still have reservations about WS).

Now, I think its one of the most mysterious and astounding things I've ever discovered: synchromysticism.

It has intersected with my life in a profound way and I'm still not sure what to make of it. There's a kind of mental shift that happens, its like looking at those Magic Eye books... change your focus a bit and you see different patterns emerge. Much like psychedelic or mystical experience, it is difficult to explain in words.

To others who judged this as nutzoid (possibly because it was associated with WS whose quasi-trolling by this time was starting to irritate a lot of people), I urge you to have a peek back into this area. To start with check out the work of Jake Kotze (who coined the term "synchromysticism"), but don't take anything these guys say too seriously... just play along and read the threads or watch the videos from beginning to end, try to keep an open mind at first.

Be warned though: its a pandoras box, the experience can easily make you question the nature of reality and thus your own sanity, and will almost certainly make you sound like a schizophrenic if you try and explain it to the uninitiated.. and it is like a kind of controlled schizophrenia, much like psychedelics and certain meditations etc, people with delicate minds or difficult lives should probably test the water cautiously at first.

*edit: Don't worry though, you'll be having so much surreal fun you'll barely even notice yourself going insane.

Edited by *g8lolA6?