The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

It's not Youtube, but it's an awesome video anyway; Time lapse of the Earth at night from the International Space Station.

wild, cheers. i remember reading that one o the ways star-gazers could fin intelligent life on other planets is by looking for the signs of city lights. kind of like having a galactic neon sign

welcome+friends+neon+sign.jpg

Anyway it is a toad with a parasite swimming in its eye. crazy

reminds me of this

Man, I love octopus.

This one's ultra groovy.

• Like 1

you should imagine i talk something like this

Man, that's so funny to watch. This one's not as amusing, but another fine example of inappropriate laughter.

• Like 1

^^^ Interesting! I don't agree with a lot of what Greer says, but I wholeheartedly agree with destroying the notion of "cunt" being something dirty. Why is "dick" acceptable but not "cunt"? Also, had no idea about vagina = sword sheath! Fuck that! ;)

Edit: CACTUS TACKLE WTF... I wish Bill Hicks could've seen that video.

Edited by FancyPants

Been really getting into this show lately. I'd highly recommend it if you like twisted humour.

Edited by ballzac
  • Like 4

yep some great cringe-worthy humour right there. the in-betweeners grown up into even bigger losers.

• Like 1

don't do burnouts or the jacks will split ya head open............um....to serve and protect.....seems like they need some chillin.
the lil buggers were being cheeky but really...batons and front kicks?????

don't do burnouts or the jacks will split ya head open............um....to serve and protect.....seems like they need some chillin.

the lil buggers were being cheeky but really...batons and front kicks?????

Sen-Constable Bell, who is suspended without pay, was found guilty in Wangaratta Magistrates' Court yesterday of charges including intentionally causing injury and unlawful assault.

He was given a 12-month supervised community-based order and told to perform 60 hours of unpaid community service.

Farrell, who resigned from the police force in October, pleaded guilty last month to intentionally causing injury and was put on a 12-month community-based order, without conviction.

Sen-Constable Bell's solicitor, Bernie Balmer, said the officers had been frustrated at the road antics of the men they intercepted.

If the tables were turned and it was the police who were beaten, I think the outcome would have been very different. I disagree with the entire notion that assaulting a police officer should incur a greater penalty than assaulting a civilian, but I think if we do have such a system, then it needs to go both ways and police who abuse their power should have the book thrown at them. Pretty shocking video, but a good thing it was caught on camera.