The Corroboree
Torsten

Damiana plant competition

Thanks T! :lol:

sorry, been travelling.

to make it 100% random I am not going to draw it myself. As it is under 36 entries we will use NSW lotto draw on saturday 16-12-06. The first number that falls between 2 and 31 will apply. ie, if the first number drawn is a 1 or from 32 to 36 then we go for the second number drawn etc, until a number between 2 and 31 is drawn.

http://www.nswlotteries.com.au/lotto/index.html

the winner can PM me with address details please.

oops.. its over already ..... :wacko:

Edited by watertrade

what time's the lotto get drawn? It didn't mention it on the site.

if you check on sunday you will definitely know :P

sorry, been travelling.

to make it 100% random I am not going to draw it myself. As it is under 36 entries we will use NSW lotto draw on saturday 16-12-06. The first number that falls between 2 and 31 will apply. ie, if the first number drawn is a 1 or from 32 to 36 then we go for the second number drawn etc, until a number between 2 and 31 is drawn.

http://www.nswlotteries.com.au/lotto/index.html

the winner can PM me with address details please.

Well someone will have to watch the draw because it looks like they just put the drawn numbers in ascending order on that website which will make it impossible to know who won.

damn. outsmarted myself. :slap:

I am sure some newpaper will list them in draw order.

Check out http://www.nswlotteries.com.au/results/results.html

Note the "Lotto Strike" game list the (first four) numbers in what i believe to be the drawn order. I think the game is won based on the sequence - but the numbers are from the same draw as standard lotto.

:wub::worship::wub::worship::wub:

so did post #4 win then?

are we on the same planet? cos around here it is only just 3.30 am on saturday morning and I really don't think this is the usual time they draw the lotto numbers.

I think soboriquet was going by your previous stated draw time of Thurs 14th Dec. I thought this at first too until I saw your post about the new draw for Sat.

No no. I think it's all sorted. That Lucky Strike page does seem to have the order of the draw and even if it's not the order; as long as it's agreed that whatever number is first on that page that fulfills the criteria then it shoud all work out.

Nice twist Torsten, we have to give you that for originality in addition to the generous prize :)

I think it's a model that will be followed by future draws, especially the line spawned by this competition I would imagine.

are we on the same planet? cos around here it is only just 3.30 am on saturday morning and I really don't think this is the usual time they draw the lotto numbers.

oops, soz, was thinking fridays lotto was saturdays haha

OMFG! I never win anything

WOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LUCKY 17!

Have had a tough couple of daze.. this has made it worthwhile.

Thanks Torsten and the team great idea.

I will shortly offer up a pup of Eds famous eileen...

hope thats upta scratch