The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

The End Of Year Camping Trip Thread!

hey if ny campers on the site please get tripi to phone or chek his pms asap please thanks its kinda urgent

Sounds like that camping trip has gone nomadic, well you get that :wink:

:rolleyes:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

well, it was shitloads of fun there tonite :lol:

I think all the moving about was just part of the general unavoidable chaos you get when putting more than 1 tripper in the same space :P

Glad you had a nice time Torsten, thats what its all about in the end :)

I get almost as much enjoyment from making people happy as I do from taking part myself. ;)

Wish I could've been there guys. :wub:

Edited by Benzito

Is there still going to be people there Thur/Fri

Is there still going to be people there Thur/Fri

That was the plan as of yesterday. some are leaving friday, but a few are staying till sunday. I think a few are arriving for friday-sunday.

Andyamine just smsed me to let me know that the camp is breaking up today.

:devil::blush: Mucho Love Amigos for an amazing week filled with beautiful laughter and beings up to all sorts of mischief great fun!! Great to meet all u guys and spend time n space tilll next time

Ill put i few photos up when i get home within the next few days.

yes, what a bunch of characters! lol was fantastic to meet you all and share such a great experience.

'til next time amigos, take care of yourselves

ajna :shroomer:

Indeed!

Great time had here as well and sincerely nice to put some faces to names.

Excuse my horizontality during the few days i was there. I am usually a lot more vertical, but... :rolleyes:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Excuse my horizontality during the few days i was there. I am usually a lot more vertical, but... :rolleyes:

Your horizontality brought a nice calming effect to the rest of the madness :lol:

It also put you in the prime position to attack vulnerable individuals :shroomer: with high pressure vessels :devil:

Im glad you all had such a good time, the trips are really starting to get a life of thier own and it was thanks to Min'e'vral and S's non-stop effort, organization skills and not to mention that sweet-ass tarp setup they brought along that helped to make it a real success. :worship: It was so nice to be able to relax a bit and really get into the experiance, you dont know how much I appreciated that. :worship:

Was wonderful to link some more names/faces and really get to know the real you's'es, what a special group of people, Im constantly amazed and humbled by the generosity, kindess, genuine interest and care that these people show without holding back. its a truely special and beautiful thing. I love you guys.. :blush:

Cant wait to see you at the next one, they jst keep getting better and better :)B)

Edited by AndyAmine.

i never get tired of these camps! :shroomer::bong::wub: even tho this started out a bit of a shambles it was one of the better camps so far AA is right they DO keep getting better! and to top it all off the last day i made a leech vomit! how often does one get to see that?!?!

to those that were sleeping when i had left, mucho hugs & luv! ill get round to sending out PM's soon.

and BIG kudos to Tripitaka's van! one of my fondest memories from this trip (tho there are MANY MORE!) is sittin in the back of it with my girl, surrounded by boxs of plants, as we ride through the state forrest on a tiny one lane dirt road. Another would be the last night spent there, the thursday i believe. OH and then theres the Monday night! hehe naughty tripitaka with his 'high pressure vessels'.

ill be back later all, ive got to get some Ribena ;)

Glad it was a great trip for you all, but we've MISSED you all back here.

Can't wait till everyone is involved and back again. It just shows how important you all are to the feel of the place. So hurry up and get back and tell us all the stories and show us the pics :)

Well, finally made it home at 9ish PM tonight.

CS is on the couch playing We Love Katamari, we are both rather exhausted because a massive fire around Berowra completely blocked up traffic for a good hour or so.

It took us over 3 hours to get from Newcastle to Sydney!

Other than that it was an amazing and fun road trip home, and an even more amazing and fun week.

Thanks to the organising crew, and mucho gracias and props to E and Soph for really putting massive positive energy and love into the space, you are both together nothing short of inspirational.

Got lots to say, including many thanks for hospitality/kindness/wheels for several people, but all will have to wait until mental regrouping has occured.

Much much much love to everyone who shared themselves at the camp, for being part of an unforgettable experience.

pity i could only be there during the first night.

From all that driving everyone was to exhausted to trip...

oh well maybe next time, maybe I'll have a car again and can stay as long as it suits me...

looking forward to the next one...

Why didnt you guys come back on Thursday, we were all waiting for you, Thursday was a really beautiful night.

Yeah Im also disapointed I didnt get to stay as many nights as I would have liked Monday sounded like one to remember, I can identify wiht the driving exhuastion.

:bong: :bong: :lol::shroomer: :shroomer: :lol::unsure::wacko: :wacko: :blink::devil: :devil: :ana::unsure: :unsure: :wacko::blink::blush: :blush:

thats about the sequence of events right?

:bong: :bong: :lol::shroomer: :shroomer: :lol::unsure::wacko: :wacko: :blink::devil: :devil: :ana::unsure: :unsure: :wacko::blink::blush: :blush:

thats about the sequence of events right?

I am surprised there was no :puke:

:wink:

Why didnt you guys come back on Thursday, we were all waiting for you, Thursday was a really beautiful night.

That would be my fault. Planning on coming down Thrus and giving gom a lift but unfortunately debt dictated I work instead.

lol,

nah no nausea t,

when u grow up eating brains ,tongues, livers, tripe and the like one obtains a cast iron stomach.

bit of a shocker that night, and id like to apologise to anyone that waz present for the profanity pitch.

i think ill sidestep future big camps.

or maybee decrease dosage around numbers.

maybee il just give up psych's altogether and join the christian group that hangs out at midginbil and bug the shite outta yas.

Anyhoo a big thanks to andy amine for providing the camp , putting in all the work.

Ur a good mate of mine ol' andy and u are one of the finest of people.

Big love tO AMULTE and his partner, for being such a genuine sweet guy , and bringing me back from the reptillian overlord realm :wink:.

Missed seein u again Ramon!!! and very muchly missed u Gomaos and ur bongos and fine-ass selection of music.

Was awesome spending time with that gentleman young tripper--ladies this is ur S.A.B bachelor of the yeaR!!!!loverly fulla

Tripi ur rustica is the bomb!!!! i swear i still havent stopped talkin bout it. tHANKS FOr puttin up wit me my friend, ill be seeing u real soon.

Top fun nite out anyways ....in the end!!!!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: Andy Amine. U are a damn good man bro, dont u ever forget it. :wub: :wub:

i tried teleportation, but I'm not parapsychologically evolved enough...

Yeah I'm really sorry (for myself) I didn't make it.

Of course not ramons fault, if one has to work one has to work.

when's the next one???

:shroomer: Great times we all love ya jono! And definatly many thanks and love to AA!! without you bro none of this would have been possible

Edited by Young Tripper