Horus

Gardener

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:Gardening
  • Climate or location:Newcastle Coastal

Posted Today, 04:14 PM

another nasty LOW lurking around, could be another weather event on Thurs.....by all accounts

MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO GROW WHAT HE WILL,
GROW WHAT THOU WILL, SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW!

#727 Zen Peddler

Zen Peddler

Shaman's Apprentice

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,811 posts
  • Climate or location:Orbit

Posted Today, 04:43 PM

Sounds like awesome fun.

this year the slipperies turned up in march in vic

#728 El presidente Hillbillios

El presidente Hillbillios

Reigning SAB arm wrestling champion

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts
  • Interests:saving the world with my superhuman powers
  • Climate or location:Hillbilly Hill Sydney

Posted Today, 05:28 PM

Does anyone have a spare tent I may need one

Theyre $20 a kmart, or you could share with the handsome young jwerta. Was that your devious plan all along?

"oh i dont have a tent, can i share with you young fella?... oh dear i seem to have forgotten my sleeping bag, can i share with you young fella? i swear no funny business." *incog rips off clothes to reveal studded leather harness and g string*

• incognito, ThunderIdeal, FancyPants and 2 others like this

Psychedelics are like swimming, if you paddle around in the sunshine in the wading pool. Its hard to go wrong. But if you like to dive to the bottom of the deep dark ocean to look at the bottom of the icebergs, that can be a different story altogether. If your not respectfully scared of pretty much all psychedelics i think maybe your just paddling. Paddling is fun, but the bottom of the ocean where the weird things live is where the real adventure is at....

#729 jwerta

jwerta

Dreaming Dreamer

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts
  • Interests:Cacti, cacti, cacti, animal welfare, video games, gardening, horticulture, sustainable living, vegie and herb growing and more cacti
  • Climate or location:western australia

Posted Today, 06:49 PM

Tbh I dont think id mind :)
  • incognito likes this
Don't believe in yourself! Believe in the me, that believes in you!

#730 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

FUCKED UNIT

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,279 posts
  • Interests:plasma cosmology, electric universe theory
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted Today, 06:59 PM

^^^ ask subaeruginosin, he apparently always seems to be sporting one.

(sorry couldn't resist, carry on...)

good call!!  sub's tent has certainly been much on incog's lips.

i mean on his mind.  he made several posts about it.  in his mind perhaps it's on his lips, but here it's just been on his fingertips.

which, i am told, have a magic touch.

-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#731 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

FUCKED UNIT

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,279 posts
  • Interests:plasma cosmology, electric universe theory
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted Today, 07:02 PM

Tbh I dont think id mind :)

perhaps it would be more sporting to offer your sleeping bag to everybody who helped purchase your ticket.

-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#732 incognito

incognito

Goober

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,624 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with my mum,
    Walking my dog,
    Watching sunsets and sunrises,
    Playing with Hillbilly,
    Meeting sweet people who restore my faith in humanity :)
  • Climate or location:Central West Nsw

Posted Today, 07:56 PM

Well we had to be chucking in our money for a ticket for him for something right? Seeing as the old cabin boy is kinda hard to get hold of these days.
"What the thinker thinks, the prover proves." - RAW

#733 incognito

incognito

Goober

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,624 posts
    Walking my dog,
    Playing with Hillbilly,

Posted Today, 07:58 PM

That's okay I'll build a tent out of sticks, moss and wombat dung.

#734 incognito

incognito

Goober

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,624 posts
    Walking my dog,
    Playing with Hillbilly,

Posted Today, 07:59 PM

I'll keep adding rooms to it with empty bulbs, maybe build a wall to keep hillbilly out.
  • El presidente Hillbillios and theuserformallyknownasd00d like this

#735 incognito

incognito

Goober

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,624 posts
    Walking my dog,
    Playing with Hillbilly,

Posted Today, 08:30 PM

Okay to save this never ending convo/discussion/argument from occurring EVERYTIME. Can u recycle empty bulbs? Are they good to go in the recycling bin? I don't think so they would let it through to the waste.