The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. waterboy 2.0

Catha Edulis - Perth

A bit of interest, but will find a good home. I'll get to the PMs slowly as I'm currently feeling ratshit.
  3. ubza_1234

Meet up: Melbourne

i'm busy this weekend too. i'll be listening to hifi gear all weekend hahaha
  4. Yeti101

Meet up: Melbourne

27th? I must have read the replies too quickly as I thought it was this weekend (or I do actually need glasses, something I’ve suspected for some time). Might actually be able to make it then.
  5. XavierDass

Comfrey

Thanks! I'll check my local.
  6. Last week
  7. spooge

5 sub prints for $20 forum donation

Thank you for donating Misko 1337. Crown and Misko i sent your prints and seeds yesterday.
  8. Cubism

Comfrey

If you're happy to go with bunnings then I saw some comfrey today at the subiaco store.
  9. sharxx101

Watch this space

I agree go Gordon don't let them stand in our way the people have spoken. The AG knows after ACT and NT go GREEN the rest of Oz will soon follow. This plant is not just one of the oldest medicines know to man its food, fabric, bio fuel, bio degradable plastics, paper, jewellary the list goes on. it has millions of uses we are discovering more every day. We need the planet to go green literally the real question is why arent we using it now. 12 uses for Cannabis https://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/other-uses-of-marijuana/
  10. I've asked santa to help with difficult gift's for the loved ones (Me) a few years in a row. Not even a lump of coal or a reply rudeness. Now i need to ask the experts for help. Looking for cutting or seeds. Save this poor orphans Christmas if you can PM me if that person is you.
  11. SayN

Watch this space

Strongly worded! With a name like Gordon Ramsay I kind of expected more
  12. XavierDass

Comfrey

Can anyone point me in the direction of a nursey or a SAB member that has comfrey to sell (location W.A)? rooted plants or seedlings?
  13. od101010

What did you do in your sacred garden today?

Finally getting some babies in the ground all seed grown hybrids.
  14. Responsible Choice

Watch this space

She'll be right mate. First cab off the rank has to get a decent look over.
  15. Auxin

The Nook is rebooting

oops, lol You may have hit a brief down time as work was being done, The old site will remain there as an archive so none of the old content will be lost. The new forum is running pretty well. If any down time occurs it should only be brief.
  16. As the title suggests im looking for a few things, teh afformentioned cubensis spores or any other interesting cube prints other than the standard old - diff spore colours, shapes, fruit colour etc. Caapi cuttings any types :D, mimossa hostillis, any psychotria leaves youd be willing to pick and send in a bag for propagation, really anything to fill my new greenhouse with ethnobotanicals. I'd love some nicotina seeds, Kratom seeds, ephedra (not geradiana), Khat cuttings. Anything you have send me a pm or post here and lets spread some ethno love :D
  17. Enjaytee

@XavierDass I use a mixer because it beats mixing up multiple barrows with a shovel. Work smarter, not harder. ;) My basic soil mix is 50% 3-5mm washed rocks (blue metal, zeolite, scoria, riverstone) 25% premium potting mix and here’s the real secret to a fluffy mix... 25% coco coir. I then adjust the mineral/organic content from this depending on what I’m potting.
  18. Northerner

Watch this space

I really have everything crossed for our Actarian cousins. Hopefully sanity will prevail, against all odds.
  19. Responsible Choice

Watch this space

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-15/act-warns-federal-government-not-to-overturn-cannabis-law/11602530 The ACT Government has sent the Commonwealth a strongly worded defence of its cannabis legislation, warning against any attempt to overrule the contentious law and "will of the people".
  20. XavierDass

@FerdieJ, sounds like we have similar goals. I've got a few hugels planned -- also heard daikons and radishes can be good for penetrating heavy soils and introducing organics deeper into the earth. Vetiver grass seems like it also has some uses for our soil-rejuvenation and preservation goals (as well as a great plant for carbon sequestering). For now, we have a lot of weeds covering most of the property and all through the existing orchard -- so we've got some ground cover and free compost while I do my planning! :p
  21. Insequent

Watch this space

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/cannabis-medical-marijuana-drugs-opioid-crisis-us-uk-a9153431.html
  22. FerdieJ

@XavierDass, I have been reading Dr Redhawks soil series on Permies, he seems like a bit of a guru in the transforming of dirt into soil, I can’t remember any specifics about transforming clay other than smash the organics in there and let the microbes sort it out which is pretty much where I’m gonna go. I will try different methods in different sections, there will be hugelbeds and raised beds and comfrey composted patches depending on what the whim is at the time. The goal is to be able to eat solely from it year round in 10 years time. Because the old owner was a mechanic and had lots of cars on the block I don’t think I will eat from it for the first few years to let the fungi break down any nasties that might be hanging around.
  23. FerdieJ

First post in here! Moved into my new place last monday, done a few small things here and there including planting what at my old place was a lot of plants, but here only makes a very small section of garden. Mostly have been trying to plan the food forest that will eventuate in the years to come. Today I spread some peastraw on the first little section I made, as time goes by hopefully the serious amount of organic matter I spread will turn the horrid clay dirt that has been for years a virtual carpark into something resembling soil. Plants I have include but are not limited to, HBWR, Syrian Rue, multiple random Cactus, Valerian, Strawberries, Mint, Parsley, Sage, Sinicuichi lots of peach trees that came up from seeds at the old place, the mother tree had great fruit so if some of them have similar fruit my little peach tree hedge will be great, if not, at least I have something growing at this stage. I have lots of things not mentioned, and plan on lots more of course, but Rome was not built in a day and neither will this new garden of mine be.
  1. Load more activity