The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think I could be satisfied with "very rapidly" if I knew just how rapid that was... Is this essentially saying that smoking (or vaping) leaves a 'residue' in the mouth that is detectable for far longer?
  3. Ethnoob

Trichocereua cuts for sale

Are these still available?
  4. Today
  5. Cimi

Post your track of the day

Merry 420 to all
  6. Louza8

Ids please

Awesome, thanks mate.
  7. Thanks for clearing that up @Insequent. Yeah, I’d love for this to lead to some convictions being overturned.
  8. Glaukus

Wishing you a merry 420. Feelin Irie
  9. Holy shit (no pun intended)! I never knew there was so much science involved when inserting things in your arse!
  10. Insequent

Positive Drug Drive test may not show impairment

Most are not aware cannabis suppositories have been around for quite some time, though if you want to get a high from it, can take a bit of trial and error. As a rule, placing the suppository just inside the rectum will be more beneficial medically, with little or no psychoactive response (regardless of THC concentration) and placing it further in will add to the stoned experience. This is because the lower part of the rectum's venous system drains to the liver via the portal vein, essentially bypassing the veins which allows the liver to metabolize the THC into 11-Hydroxy-THC (waaaay more psychoactive and more effective at crossing the blood-brain barrier than inhaled THC). Higher in the rectum, the venous system drains to the liver via other routes allowing what's called 1st pass metabolism to occur, producing the hydroxy. It'll be interesting to see what effects Dr Perl's statement has on policing and the legal process. Perhaps it would be an opportune time for those already affected by the drug driving law to consider banding together and seeing if they can have their convictions reversed.
  11. Evil Genius

Ids please

Hey mate, first one is Stenocereus pruinosus, second one is Myrtillocactus geometrizans.
  12. Louza8

Ids please

1. Cereus? 2. Cereus?
  13. Ethnoob

Noob's cacti

Well it's been about a month and I can't be arsed listing out all the names again but if you're well keen on finding out what's what the names are in the filenames
  14. I've been trying to I'd this pach for a while, pretty sure it was from sab probably around 10 years ago originally but not 100% as I didn't do much labelling back then and had a long break from doing much with the cacti. The only pics I've seen that are close I think was just called sab pach #2. I was confident all these pics were the same clone as it looks very different depending on the amount of sun etc. but now I'm not 100% either so thought it's time for some input. I included as many pics as I can Only had the first flower on one of them this last season too if that's a clue at all but most in good sun are fairly small. And hard to see but most of them are starting to show what looks like variagation (?) too
  15. AFAIK cannabis suppositories are best for some medical rather than recreational purposes (maybe) as the reports seem to be that they don’t produce much of a high. I haven’t read up on the actual real research on this, so I can’t say for sure. If there is an absorption/availability issue, I’m willing to bet that ppl here could solve the problem though. Bypassing the test by packing your THC gummies in a gel-cap though? This seems pretty straightforward, albeit a little less fun than taking the back road.
  16. Yesterday
  17. Hey mate, I'm also in Perth. Mainly chasing bulk stock atm, but would be cool to see photos of the rest of what you've got
  18. Teotzlcoatl

"Sacred Holly" ~ The Ilex Genus

I am really interested in finding Ilex kudingcha seeds.... but this seems very difficult.
  19. Cimi

Psychedelics used in psychotherapy

Thanks for posting this. I'd also been looking for the other article from 2017 linked in this one: https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/lsd-as-psychadelic-therapy/8452814
  20. Wow. I had never thought I'd read the words "cannabis" and "shelving" in the same breath...
  21. SoLiLuS

Meet up: Brisbane

Im aboard. Ill just have to remember to check here regularly. Starting to get enough stuff to do swapsies.
  22. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

23. When questioned in general terms about the effectiveness of the police’s oral testing method in detecting different types of cannabis consumption, Dr Perl said: ‘if it is ingested it will disappear out of the oral fluid very rapidly, or if it is ingested in a capsule form it will not even be detected [at all]’. There is growing disquiet about the NSW drug driving testing regime. (file pic) The magistrate, David Heilpern said this evidence had ‘obvious implications for the efficacy of the state’s drug driving regime’. ‘The uncontradicted evidence of Dr Perl is unequivocally that if you take THC orally by capsule or by suppository then it is not possible to have a level of THC’ https://www.echo.net.au/2019/04/roadside-drug-testing-flaws-exposed-local-court-case/
  24. Responsible Choice

Youtube vids

25. Insequent

Watch this space

There are a few more players (in both camps) creating undercurrents in this process than we see in the media . Still, the momentum is picking up and this will happen a lot sooner than we all would have guessed a short time ago.
  1. Load more activity