The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Glaukus

Feeling slightly stoned after smoking mopacho

I can't smoke mapacho. But as rapé it's quite enjoyable. Raw mapacho up the snozz tastes like grass, then burns. Then feels great. But properly seasoned mapacho rapé mixed with cacao ashes is so much smoother, and really feels great as an occasional treat.
  3. Micromegas

Feeling slightly stoned after smoking mopacho

By mapacho you mean nicotiana rustica? It is of course used as a potentiating plant in the amazon to assist in the communication with other plants and their spirits. Placebo is an option. Or, mapacho is quite strong and is not normally inhaled, there's no reason it couldn't produce a more pronounced psychotropic effect than n.tobacum. Maybe smoking it straight let you see its effect unmediated by weed? 5-30mins is about right for the psychotropic effects of smoked very strong tobacco (30 mins on the long end).
  4. Enjaytee

Wanted - Ephedra sinica seeds

@withdrawl clinic not sure if that is cryptic or not... you can’t help me because you don’t know me, or maybe you are paraphrasing yoda? Puzzled me you have. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. To give some background: ive never smoked cigarettes, rarely smoke anything, probably once a month or less I may have some tobacco + extra I’ve smoked mopacho with weed quite a few times and everything went well, twice now I’ve decided to just smoke the mopacho tobacco on its own and have been left feeling slightly stoned as if I’ve just smoked some weak weed. This feeling doesn’t last very long, 5-30mins. Has anyone else had this experience? It’s quite enjoyable and a bit of a surprise, as when I’ve smoked just roll your own tobacco previously I’ve felt nothing like this.
  6. Mine arrived today, thanks again mate.
  7. Pie'oh'Pah

Trichocereus Monstrose Crest

Grew off a normal TBM I have another that did the same thing
  8. Thanks, I'm very familiar with Alan Watts.
  9. Pie'oh'Pah

Decided on eBay if your keen here is the link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/183955577844?ul_noapp=true
  10. Boof

Psilocybin Mushrooms of SE QLD, Australia

Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Not even that long lurking really, from towards the end of last season. I live on the north western side of Ipswich and found (what I think is) some exceptional country last year near here. Very inexperienced at sourcing these myself but managed to get a few cyans last year and enjoyed the experience. I don't know if there were no others or if I just didn't see them since I didn't (don't?) know what to look for. I'll be better armed this year with info and pix. Anyway, last year I brought home a fair bit of spoor bearing dung and made a garden filled with it and crushed eucalyptus bark (read that somwewhere...). I was wondering if I could bring fruiting on earlier by placing clear plastic over my garden, thereby raising humidity and keeping temps at a more constant, elevated level. Current day time temps are ranging between about 6 and 32 degrees, so I don't think ground temps will be warm enough and also humidity is also too low at about 40%. Any thoughts on the plastic sheet idea? Thanks Edited for spelling
  11. withdrawl clinic

ephedra, I know well, but you, I can't help.
  12. jo myco

Psilocybin Mushrooms of SE QLD, Australia

Are we expecting a poor season with this dry weather leading in? hope everyone is doing well.
  13. Alchemica

Visitation by birds

How is your attunement to the spirits of the skies going? I've been exploring this, more as feather finding. It's a really nice (and 100% free) flow state searching for feathers and you really attune and connect to the environment around you - I feel you can interpret your 'feather findings' psycho-spiritually, in a more spirited way than reading tea leaves... I find I often find feathers that are in some way deeply relatable to life. I like to make little objects out of them. For example, yesterday's feathers to me are a reflection of my current struggle between lower and higher energies, learning to re-integrate shadow aspects, embrace dark and light and coming to a greater peaceful unity between the opposing duality to a greater whole Today, this one found me: To me, this is the feather of 'spirit triumphing over darkness'. Even when life is beating you down, there's a glimmer in the spirit to overcome the darkness.
  14. Enjaytee

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  15. XavierDass

Why isn't this site using https yet?

I can see it attempts the https first, but defaults back to standard. I think a full implementation and confirmation would be great -- it is 2019 and https is the standard for websites, even if the content isn't necessarily sensitive.
  16. Yesterday
  17. Mickodog

Pm'd
  18. solomon

Wanted - Mandrake & Cebil seeds

Hey all I am hunting for some Mandrake seeds (my seed grown are yet to flower) and also some Cebil seed. Not after Yopo, only Cebil. Plenty of seed to trade in return, mostly cacti but some fresh Brugmansia sanguinea seed too.
  19. TheMooseZeus

Great grower maybe sage?????

definitely looks like it! Has pretty incredible flowers when it does
  20. ZefSide95

Post your track of the day

I invoke, decree and dream awake the full cellular ascension of my being; physical, mental, emotional, spiritual in this Now, with the full support of God/Goddess, the ascended Master Realm to include: Our Ascended Master Self, Father Saint Germain, Sananda, the Holy Mother Mary, Quan Yin/Goddess of Mercy, Archangel Michael and the Legions, Ashtar and the entire Command, Babaji, Raphael, Gabriel, Clan of the Trumpet Angels, Aboriginal and Tribal Shamen, Goddesses of Fortune, Angels of Light, Elohim, Clan of the Serpents, Shiva, all Christ frequencies, Elementals of Fire/Air/Water/Earth, all Divine Beings of Light, Love and Ascension - named and unnamed - to activate the cells within my being who are your counterparts. With the unified power of The One I decree my highest good operating in this Now. I invoke and dream awake with every breath the Violet Fire transmuting my whole being.
  21. ZefSide95

Youtube vids

1. Load more activity