The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. LLotus

Salvia Divinorum cuttings

I know this post is a little old but how did these get through customs? Any info'd be great A PM would make me a happy guy!
  3. LLotus

Salvia divinorum leaf

Stunning! Where do you have her growing?
  4. Halcyon Daze

Hey all

Hey man. Awesome to have you back! All we really need to know is are you Pro or Anti Climate Change/ Trump/ Right to Life/ Reptilian Illiminati mind control/ and Do You Like Cacti? Answer like your life depends on it. Oh and Welcome Aboard
  5. Evil Genius

Hey all

Hey mate, great to have you back.
  6. Amazonian

Meet up: Melbourne

Ok so 9th?!
  7. Amazonian

Donating for SAB costs

It’s great we have a head start ( left overs from last years donations ( thank you to awesome fundraisers) ), but we’re slmost half way through the year. What rabbits can we pull out of our hat?!
  8. ZooL

Hey all

Hello all, thanks for activating my account whichever mod did that, i had an account here 7 or 8 years back but forgot pass(as i think i did for one before that also). I am about to move into a new property on a few acres and walking around the place reminded me of the days of browsing this forum so i made a new account.
  9. Humbolt

Eileen woes

Thanks EG, sorry about the crappy pics. Perhaps I will mark and measure an affected area and see if it progresses or recedes. Kindness
  10. Evil Genius

Eileen woes

Photos aren't great, but pretty sure the original damage came from splitting up due to watering more than the plant could take in. Fresh air and it should heal fine. If it doesn't post it again.
  11. Humbolt

Eileen woes

Hi my Eileen has 3 blacked areas that appear necrotic? Can anyone tell me why this happened and how to proceed. Guessing it got too dry over a period in summer? None of my other Trichs have this issue.
  12. Paradoxical

Californian Poppy - aerial parts

PM'D
  13. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Solanum Uses?

been experimenting on using the juices of the plant (solanum dulcamara) on whitlows ... I don't appear to have any just right now to photograph .. maybe it's fixed em?
  14. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Post your track of the day

15. Got a bag of homegrown Californian Poppy, more than I can use. Free to good home for someone who NEEDS it over winter - research material only. If more than one person is interested it can be divided up - not sure if I'm allowed to send plant material to WA/Tas, it likely has some seeds. It is said to be "helpful where there is fixed and unyielding mental perspectives, helping the person to make shifts and changes from a calm and centred point, relieved of agitation with space for new thoughts and ideas to emerge." Traditionally used for several disorders “Reactive, agitated and masked depressions, melancholy, neurasthenia, neuropathy, organic neurosis, vegetative-dystonic disturbances, imbalances, constitutional lability of the nervous system”, as well as a sleep-inducer and sedative tea. A too high dose has been reported to make people feel too sedated, too heavy and cumbersome. Again, the best dose is the amount that the person can palpably feel relaxing them and making them feel more comfortable." [1] Both aerial parts and roots contain alkaloids, the latter being much richer (1.6-2.7%). Six flavonol 3-O-glycosides were isolated from the aerial parts [2] Relative safety is evidenced by traditional use of the plant, which can be found in the European market for more than 30 years without any safety concern. - Affinity for the benzodiazepine receptors and alkaloids increase the binding of GABA to GABA receptors - Binding to 5-HT1A and 5-HT7 receptors Typical pharmacy preparations (i.e., 300 mg of dry plant material per capsule, twice daily) theoretically contain insufficient quantities of these alkaloids required to induce desired biological effects. It is evident from HPLC analysis that protopine and a-allocryptopine levels in the aerial parts of this herb are too low to modulate significantly the chloride-ion flow across the GABAA receptors at traditional doses. In order to achieve important medicinal effects (regarding relatively low alkaloid levels determined in aerial parts of this plant), one would need to increase the dried plant dosage above 1 g [3] The aqueous extract of the plant at 25mg/kg in mice exerted an anxiolytic action, as proved by changes in behavioural parameters; at higher levels, the effect became more sedative. The anxiolytic and sedative effects of E. californica are caused by affinity for GABA receptors, as evidenced by suppression of anxiolytic and sedative effects following pre-treatment with flumazenil. While it has potential of causing interactions with drugs that are metabolized by cytochrome P450s, the tea seems to be safer [4]. [1] https://www.rjwhelan.co.nz/herbs A-Z/californian_poppy.html [2] https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314151657_ESCHSCHOLZIA_CALIFORNICA_A_PHYTOCHEMICAL_AND_PHARMACOLOGICAL_-REVIEW [3] https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bri/2015/617620/ [4] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27054913
  16. Yesterday
  17. grantly

Overwintering Trichs

Hi I was wondering the same thing. I'm in SA, and it seems to be getting to around 6-8 degrees C at night lately (i'm sure there will be plenty of 0 and -2 degree nights over winter). I have moved them to a spot where they won't get much rain (only some splatters, and if the wind blows the rain on them), but they should be able to get all the diffused sunlight that is available. I'm not sure if I should not water them for the whole of winter or just water them every 2-3 weeks.
  18. Hello all, I am looking for a Psycho0 clone, I live in spain.
  19. Torsten

Donating for SAB costs

absolutely! Sorry, I didn't notice and didn't see this post but Amz just reminded me so have now updated.
  20. DiscoStu

Youtube vids

21. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

meme loves

oops :3
  22. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Trump Watch

https://theoutline.com/post/7351/trump-has-been-good-for-psychedelic-drugs?zd=2&zi=mpgzwake&fbclid=IwAR1AGj--YgaokPKPpynRPZE4xxrQKhwUTKvyMxkCKaYM8tGw3-uv0DjaNPs
  23. bardo

IMG_20181018_092359.jpg

Really great shots there Alchemica : )
  24. Last week
  25. andros88

Ashwagandha powder sourced from Australia

Thanks Alchemica - I'll PM you!
  1. Load more activity