The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MountainGoat

Mimosa pudica feeding

I’m not sure that they’re perennial... I haven’t watched them, but I think they die back every winter and reseed in spring...
  3. Today
  4. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Post your track of the day

5. Hey All, I am looking to trade some cactus seeds for some good spore prints (for microscopy purposes). I have seeds that are Bridgesii (mother) x Peruvian or just Bridgesii if self pollinated. Also a big Peruvians (mother) again either self pollinated or crossed with Bridgesii. I tried to cross them with each other but the bees got to the flowers before I did. PM if you can help. Cheers. Sillysyban.
  6. etherealdrifter

7. Insequent

Trance

Yeeessssss…...
  8. Got my copy in the mail in a1 condition. A nother great contribution to history EG good job
  9. DiscoStu

Meet up: Melbourne

Might try and make it in as i have some seedlings i want to thin out
  10. Yesterday
  11. Freakosystem

ID possible subs? - NSW

Terrible. I don't even remember the last rain. In natural environments your only viable options are sheltered south facing slopes on edge of escarpments or edges of large grassy fields as both these places may hold enough fog and dew to encourage fruiting. Alternatively, parks, gardens, golf courses and council reserves may have sufficient irrigation to induce fruiting. Worst year I've seen, sadly.
  12. ballzac

Trance

I edited out the glitches in Space 7 (which might not have bothered anyone but me). It's not perfect, but I think I can only hear them still because I know where they are and am hypersenstive to them. It was a bit tedious---I literally redrew the waveform by hand in some parts---but I was really frustrated that a track that I love had imperfections, so I'm happy that's done. I've also given it a bit of a remaster. It was tricky because I needed to compress it a bit to get the loudness up to a similar level as most of my other tracks, but I didn't want to lose the spaciousness. I think I've got a fairly happy medium here between intensity and clarity.
  13. ZefSide95

Click and you won’t regret it!!
  14. Halcyon Daze

Pachanoi Matucana/Lima Region

Hey slice, how are these guys going nowadays? Did any of them get specific names? They are such beaut pachanois! Cheers!
  15. macro

Howdy

I think this is my first login in about 4 years. Good to see some old familiar faces are still around. Hope everyone has been keeping well!
  16. macro

ID possible subs? - NSW

How's it been up there? Heading up there shortly..
  17. Hi guys, Wondering if anyone knows how I could acquire either of these as seeds or seedlings? I have had endless troubles germinating Belladonna seeds and I hear that Mandragora isn't much easier so hoping to source seedlings but happy with either! Thanks
  18. Glaukus

regrowth study in 2019

I have been seeing a lot of poachers called out recently in the FB groups which is good. But I guess there still exists a black market for poached plants anyway. Most of the poachers just don't seem to understand why it's a problem. Education is key, but it's hard for effective education to be provided when a plant is considered illegal.
  19. Last week
  20. SayN

Quit cigs

hangovers are bad. hangovers involving tobacco are VERY bad. learn this well.
  21. etherealdrifter

one day we will throw away the shackles of political bondage and sing free love songs like bluebirds in the trees way up high above us
  22. waterboy 2.0

Lol... I have fond memories of kero heaters eth. You know I would if I could, I come out of recluse now.
  23. sharxx101

Meet up: Brisbane

bump!!! meet is on this weekend i will be at the spot fairly early around 10am as i gotta goto the city in the morning. Should be a few peeps at this one def one worth attending. Lets get social and share the love of plants I have some FREE TBM pups some with roots to bring along for the crew
  24. waterboy 2.0

Mimosa pudica feeding

Yep they won't run off here.. Well until the averages warm up a bit not much I can't grow if I set my mind to it... Lol I've had them growing in some pretty poor potting mixes before and they do OK during the warmer times, outdoor here at least ends them. Wasn't sure if anyone that has put them in pots pampered them. The seed certainly holds its viability, I threw down some ancient seed and had most if not all take. I reckon I might just bump them to the along under supplementary lighting when I rotate them out to recover after I make a bit of room to work with.
  25. waterboy 2.0

Quit cigs

2 days before heart surgery Wasn't because of it... But it wasn't helping. After having the chest cracked open I really want to avoid that shit again. My resolve was bolstered after being taken offline during that event. I'd been on and off a few times, of prolonged and at times pretty heavy death stick use. Kicking off when I could just walk in and buy them in my school uniform of a morning. I never was a user of "spin", I still don't understand that. Spin users I've noticed Really struggle to kick the things. I at one stage had two bowls on the go mine and another for my brothers from other mothers as most wouldn't tackle my bowl. Still use tobacco on occasion in other forms smokeless, but ciggies can just F off as far as I'm concerned ... Ciggies are the lowest form of baccy IMO served up to us here - if at all, with some principally just being made mostly of "sheet".... Substituted sheet alright. FFS I found Indonesian ciggies as an example of being better quality than what we were, and now served up. Do I want one.... Yes, yes I do for I am an addict because the things did what they were designed to do. They smell like shit to me now though, decent pipe and some cigars still smell really good though and tempting as all hell. Having as much time away from second hand smoke helps a lot, and hide /remove ashtrays
  26. etherealdrifter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD315z3k0G4
  27. etherealdrifter

Quit cigs

ciggies when you're mashed is fabo......and in Europe they taste fantastic(Spain and Portugal i'm looking at you)
  28. MountainGoat

Mimosa pudica feeding

cool that you've got em growing way down there... They're a weed up here in the tropics.... spikey suckers, just annoying enough to warrant shoes... sometimes... I've never tried to feed them, more inclined to pull em out... if you ever need more seeds let me know...
  1. Load more activity