The Corroboree
inpsyght

Entheogen DVD's

Great idea inpsyght. Just wondering how many cd's or dvd's we have to send in to fit all that stuff on?

I sent out some vhs format docos a few years back to some members which have a couple you have but also one on extasy,magic mushrooms and a few others.I also found an old doco I taped on proposition 215 other day.

I could run a copy of these for you provided you have a video capture card if you like Inpsyght?

I'd certainly be interested in some of what you've collected.

I'd be interested in getting some of that stuff, that's a huge collection. The only thing I’ve got that's not in your collection is a copy of ‘Mind State Highz’ which I’d gladly make a copy of for you.

http://www.salvia-divinorum-scotland.co.uk...0051114.torrent

Theres about 24 hours contant video in this torrent from salvia to lsd its just over 4gig im seeding it still and there are quite a few others so transfer rates are quite good

http://www.salvia-divinorum-scotland.co.uk...video/download/ has a little information on whats in the torrent

peace

I gave up after about 2 weeks of, on and off, downloading that Salvia Divinorum torrent.

It was abismally slow and there were like 2 seeders and 3 peers or something.

Mind you, this was back when that torrent first got released, which was something like 2 months ago now.

Oh well, Ajna provided me with a DVD copy anyway. (Cheers to him :) )

I would love copies of pretty much all of the above mentioned Doco's, but I don't have a functional DVD burner.

Anyone out there who feels charitous? :lol:

i also have a rip of shaman of the amazon somwhere if anyone is keen i recorded it to an avi off a vhs tape a few years back when it was on SBS. Id be pretty keen on that dvd at some stage. perhaps if that dvd isnt full ill grab a copy and add the file to the disc. was also thinking about making up a torrent but i dont know if there will be enough interest.

Guest Mexicali

Very interested, especially in the Hoffman doco...

Have two burners and would gladly pass them on to whoever is interested.

Let me know if the offer is still available.

Cheers ^_^

I'm also interested in the file collection.

And maybe I've got some files that can be added too.

I'm new to the forum and must say that it's very cool.

Everyone seem so nice here.

Let me know how to proceed for the file collection?

We're new to the forum too and we would be happy to grab a copy of the DVD's and we can also burn other copies for those who want it.

Does anybody here have a digital copy of Sacha Runa? I was going to buy it but it is only available on VHS.

yeh great idea and nice collection

i would love to help distribute.

juggle.gif

hey, just wondering anyone got a hold of this collection and would be willing to make a copy and send them to me. i will provide the blank dvds.

appreciated

mat

Hey, is there any news on this? I can now make some copies and distribute aswell if need be.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Iam in. A copy of shaman of the amazon would be great

I have tried to PM Inspyght however as stated in one of his posts that his net A/c is not up and running!

Has anyone else rec'd an initial copy so we can distribute?

There is too much good stuff here to let it slide!

I would love a copy, would be good have to put up at ega :) for all to see

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

I am currently in the US but I will be back in oz soon!!

I have 3 burners in my computer so I can help make copys if needed!

Don't have all the ones listed by inpsyght, but I do have most of them and also some others not listed.

I'll bring the collection to the EGA so if anyone has a notebook with a burner they may copy as they wish.

Maybe we should compile a full list in alphabetical order of all files we know of.

Just need to "keep the volume down" about it since there might be copyright issues with some of the videos...

Hope to see you all at the EGA.

Cheers

Hey,

If there isn't 10 people yet, I would be more than willing to participate in the first wave. I have the facilities here to burn plenty of DVDs and get the discs at wholesale rates.

Anyway, I will send you a PM.

Edited by Pelinester