The Corroboree
altenate

Incriminating posts & where are the mods????

yeah yeah its all good lol

Edited by bullit

Ok some words have been said a few insults been slung .Now i want you to both shake hands (since we are virtual just send

good vibes) So come on guys we are strong only in numbers and negativity only breeds more . there is a sign in my house it says

No fighting or Fuck off, pretty self explanatory

Geez Louise !! Chill out indeed!!

I'm unsure what bullit and andys issues are, but I have noticed as well bullit you have been rather "abrasive" and have been hangin out to tear a strip of Andy. What's with that brother? What's up? One could almost go as far as your posts are coming off as rather aggressive of late.

That shit will kill u man. I personally think ur a nice guy I really do underneath the guff, I hope things are going alright for you.

Andys a sweet guy, and an old friend. I'd take it as a personal favour if u drop this beef u have FOR GOOD and start treating members here with just a lil bit more respect. Peace bud x

• Like 5

^ The conflict was weeks ago?!, and i think things are good now. :)

• Like 2

yeah yeah its all good lol

^ The conflict was weeks ago?!, and i think things are good now. :)

yeap

Geez Louise !! Chill out indeed!!

I'm unsure what bullit and andys issues are, but I have noticed as well bullit you have been rather "abrasive" and have been hangin out to tear a strip of Andy. What's with that brother? What's up? One could almost go as far as your posts are coming off as rather aggressive of late.

That shit will kill u man. I personally think ur a nice guy I really do underneath the guff, I hope things are going alright for you.

Andys a sweet guy, and an old friend. I'd take it as a personal favour if u drop this beef u have FOR GOOD and start treating members here with just a lil bit more respect. Peace bud x

i am alright my life is fucken great :wink: i know i cant type the best but if i think sumthing is wrong i will say my opinion

Thank you Jono. your words and actions mean a lot to me mate. <3

S'all good though, the hatchet is buried. (just out the back door;) )
I look forward to discussing it with Bullit in person sometime though.

I also felt Bullit's attitude was a bit prickly and that he was going out of his way to stir things up but I think he was/is new and still learning the ropes, but he is settling in a bit now. (Ahh, the good ship Corroborre, I wouldn't sail the entheogenic seas any other way)

This is why we all need to get together and drink a brew at least once a year ;)

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 2

i dont need ropes, i dont need help, i dont go out my way to stir shit now lol, yes i have made stupid comments on a touchin post months ago and i was stung 4 that AND SAID SORRY! my humour is wacked but each to there own lol :o i dont tell members to fuk a dick but if i think sumthing is wrong i will say my opinion ie [''pet dogs''] yes in this cast strongly!! BUT I said what i believe... :wave-finger:

Edited by bullit

Far out dude.
Eat a snickers or something, you really come off as a douche....

• Like 1

yum i would love 1 lol

Edited by bullit

I think yas both need to drop this completely. It's dumb.

Were not interested.

And fair enough whatever bullit your isolating yourself here... whatever floats your boat man. This is getting way boring, I thought you where reasonable. Andy stop biting and bullit stop being a fukhead to members. I'm out !

^ The conflict was weeks ago?!

• Like 3

If you pick at a healing wound it will get infected.

post-824-0-58565800-1369739750_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 1

andy u started this shit with ya friend sellin rednose pitbuls as amstaffs !!! jono i dont ramdomly pic on members and ya better think hard bout callin me a fukhead aye!! i dont sell pedro as peyote do i??

edit peru for peyote

Edited by bullit

Yawn. Mate your barking up the wrong tree in regards to intimidation.

What are you going to do? Find out where I live and come and punch on?

Seriously??? Is that what your implying? Mate your pathetic, I'm out of this. Yes your being a fukhead to members on the forum, now your being one to me. If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.....

As for the pedro as Peruvians thing mate I have no idea what you imply or what your talking about? If there's some problem for a past trade with ANYONE all they have to do is pm me and I would fix the trade up and then some. I'm out of this man, I thought you where cool and I was trying to help but it's clear that you are tipping the douche side of the scale and I have no more time for your trolling DUMB shit. And seriously, I've come across scarier guys than you in the tichbourne under twelves so don't flatter yourself man.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

pedro and sorry peyote, pitbuls amstaffs not the same, not trying to scare u just dont call me a fukhead!!!

I knew this would happen UHG!!!

Incognito, i understand you were/are supporting AndyAmine, but this saga was like 2 weeks old and didn't need to be prodded. If i could be bothered, i could possibly find a thread or two where you have rekindled a flame so to speak, and got a thread similar to this situation all fired up again. I am sure it is unintentional, but i think the old saying "let sleeping dogs lie" is one of the best sayings ever.

I am sick of all this who's got the bigger dick negative kinda shit...Haven't you males got a testosterone button you can toggle or something?!

• Like 8

C'mon guys, we're all on the same side here. How about a little bit of goosefraba... Time to build a bridge, get over it, shake hands and make up. We are all apart of a community and a good one at that, and a good community sticks together. Lets get back to our love of plants and gardening in general and show our appreciation for the gifts Mother Earth has given us. Lets show our appreciation for the all the great advice, knowledge and friendship that we have inherited from the SAB forum/family. We're all friends here. We're all family and WE are all ONE. THANK-YOU SAB :)

Spice-

• Like 2

Rekindled? This was already going berko in another thread. And my only "rekindling" in that thread was to openly and harmlessly ask bullit some questions about amstaffs and pittys as i do have an interest in the breeds? twas harmless, i was after imformation, and if you ask me bullit seems to have more than a good idea and is in it for the amstaff breed, But anyways...

If anything I tried to sort it out via pm but it just kept goin and goin and goin hence why I washed my hands of it both here and via pm.

I'm over it, I guess at least it's come to a head, and the passive aggression bs can stop. I stand by what I have said, u don't have to be a genius to see that bullies posts ARE passive aggressive, borderline aggressive as has been noted by various members and ill call him on that. But seriously why bother trying to help out via pm when this crap goes on and on and on and all of a sudden I'm the bad guy? Hey Ive probable even earned another warn point. I really didn't see anyone else doing anything about this until it escalated into again something that could end up quite nasty, I.e pointed arrangements to take the hatchet out the back door and meet up personally etc etc so I guess aimz u know what u can do with that finger your pointing at me, as seriously I don't care anymore. I'm sick of trying to diffuse potentially seriously situations and coming out as the bad guy. U have no idea. Ill end this with a big meh warn on and tut-tut me all you want- let's let things run on until someone does get hurt.

I guess you can then sit back in your nice fuzzy hippy glow and go "awwww that's a shaaaame, why dear Mother Earth nature chakra rubbing oh the aura why oh why? I never saw it coming awwwwww lets go frolick in the roses dear oh dear........"

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Dude, talk about totally misconstruing my comments, Jesus Christ!?!?
I think it was quite clear I was speaking figuratively....

By saying that one wants to bury the hatchet it means they want to put the issue to bed, by saying its still out the back door means that while it has been put to bed the issue is still close to home?

When I said I look forward to talking about it in person, thats exactly what I meant as Bullit and I had talked about doing it previously?

You two may see things in terms of violence but that doesn't even come into my thought process.

If you guys really want to drag this back up though then OK. I really didn't want to and have made multiple efforts to avoid it.. (my apologies to the OP for de-railing yet another thread with this disagreement)

The issue I had a problem with was that I simply bought up that fact that in some parts of Australia some people need to mis-register their APBTs as Amstaffs to avoid them being seized and 'put down' due to an unfair law change. My friend (and a fellow SAB'er) being one of them as he had been breeding them long before the law change,.

Not that it was good, or bad or that they were being sold or shown AS Amstaffs to anyone, simply that it is common practice to avoid seizure and 'euthanasia' and that there are knock on effects from that practice.

Bullit then took it upon himself to contact the authorities about my friend, his intentions being that my friends kennel of dogs are seized and put down/PTS. Then he literately laughed about it, in a pet dog appreciation thread.

Obviously the chances of this happening are non-existant but that doesn't change his actions which I find distasteful, That's my opinion to have.
This is SAB and I am entitled to it along with Bullit and everyone else however I feel there is a line drawn at direct threats, insults and informing the authorities on other members all of which were crossed by Bullit in that thread toward both myself and others.

Yes I had an issue with that and still do but was happy to 'bury the hatchet' and still am.
I also had Pet Dogs thread cleaned up by the mod shortly afterward to avoid a re-eruption....

Personally I thought it was done and dusted and that Bullit and I had decided to agree to disagree kind of thing. No offense Incog, I love you dude but you are the one that brought up a 2 week old issue, what did you think would happen?

Edited by AndyAmine.

Dude, talk about totally misconstruing my comments, Jesus Christ!?!?

Andy, i think youll find that post was directed and me.

And incognito, it wasnt the Pet Dog thread i was referring to. That just unfolded the way it did as we are passionate dog owners huh?!

Huuuuh if there was a jaw dropping gif I would drop it. I brought up a 2 week old thread? I was asking bullit about amstaffs and pitbulls? Innocently? What thread are you referring to amz? Wow have a waded into a pool of turds here. Whatever from now on ill but out completely. I've learned my lesson. I've said it before ill say it again I'm out!

Im sorry if I was a bit intense, I misread your post in places and my impulse control is a little lacking since cutting back on my smoke'o,

That wasnt just directed at you though Incog I was answering generally.
I feel like I keep trying to kill this issue and it keeps getting brought back up so when I woke up in the middle of the night to read all these comments I felt the need to clarify my position one final time before giving up on it as I was being misquoted and misunderstood.

But, unless I am missing something the last comment on the subject until yesterday was posted in this thread on "12 May 2013 " over 2 weeks ago?

(now that this has all been said and done again, can the mod please clean up the last string of posts or merge them into Bitches and Gripes please, thank you.)

Edited by AndyAmine.

Thought I might share some wise words on how we all work together to make up a comminty. Maybe it will help us all appreciate each other a little more.

• Like 3

Ah I get it now just looked through the dates on the replys in the thread. I apologise for bringing things up I don't keep an eye on the forum and float in and out so it does seem I've Awoken the said sleeping dog. Ill butt out and leave it to mods as I should have in the beginning. Apologies sincerely to aimz, bullit and Andy.

• Like 2