The Corroboree
Tio

Hello

Hi there,

Im new here! The Forum looks great, looks like loads of information here, that I am yet to search through.

I was told by a member on Tripme.co.nz forums that this is a good community to join so I thought I'd check it out.

Just a question; How many other New Zealanders are on here?

Anyway Hello everyone. Nice to meet you :)

Cheers

Tio

• Like 3

Welcome !

Hiya :) theres a fair few kiwis here, hang around :)

G'day Tio , welcome to the Corroboree :)

:)

Welcome, Tio. I think there's about 1/2 a dozen active kiwi members here.

Kia ora Tio. :)

Yay! Another one. Hope you stick around.

Theres a couple of us kiwis on here. Im sure theres plenty more lurking.

If your keen on entho gardening your onto a good thing here.

Hey Tio,

i'm a kiwi too (or a kea)

good choice of forum

i'm sure you will enjoy it here

plenty of kind folks and sweet plants to go around.

cheers, Kea.

Man, you Kiwi's are taking over the place!

Welcome :)

Ello! J.A.F.A reporting in! Ditched the cold for the gold at the moment though. :)

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

a new teo?

Never been here before I am a new "Tio"

• Like 1

Welcome

Dam thaws kiwis are taking over I guess its about time to make it an aus only forum :P

Good morning. Hope the weather is treating you well. What's your favourite plant?

• Like 1

Welcome

Dam thaws kiwis are taking over I guess its about time to make it an aus only forum :P

back off mate, its like, what 10 of us against 1000+ of you lot?

Haha I was only kidding

I for one welcome out New Zealand overlords.

Hail New Zealand, may your plants grow long and flower aplenty.

• Like 2

Good morning. Hope the weather is treating you well. What's your favourite plant?

I have only just started collecting plants but my Favourite plant would have to be my first plant that I aquired:

A Trichocereus pachanoi; Easy to grow, very rewarding and a must have Entheogenic plant :)

• Like 3

^pachanoi is a must-have, indeed!

Welcome to the forum. I hope to visit NZ one day - amazing environment and great people (just basing that on the Kiwis I've met).

Last time I had enough money for a holiday we (girlfriend and I) were planning a trip to NZ for a week or two, but ended up going to Thailand. We worked out all these activities to do and places to visit in NZ, but then we saw that for the same amount of money (less, actually) we could go and stay in Thailand for a month. We had a good trip, but quality of experience is more important than just length and sometimes I wonder if we should have gone to NZ because things got a bit hazy for me in good ol' T-Land with some blue tablets and cheap alcohol too readily available. Ahhhh... good times... (or were they? To be honest I can't remember :scratchhead: but the photos look good!)

^sometimes I wonder if we should have gone to NZ because things got a bit hazy for me in good ol' T-Land with some blue tablets and cheap alcohol too readily available. Ahhhh... good times... (or were they? To be honest I can't remember :scratchhead: but the photos look good!)

lol nice one, New Zealand's ripe for the picking. Come and do some bushwalks, and you might not want to go home again.

hey Tio, are you a tricho~master?

Ie trying to catch them all, as i once was

I could perhaps entice you with cuttings if you stick around.

hey Tio, are you a tricho~master?

Ie trying to catch them all, as i once was

I could perhaps entice you with cuttings if you stick around.

Haha yes i once was, but now I have pretty much have all the Trichos I need, I will have a small forest soon!

At the moment I am mainly looking out for the rarer Trichocereus spp. like crests and monstroe forms and other harder to find plants.

Ah yes.

Another tricho forest ae, nice!

We'd love to see some pics of your collection at some stage.

Check out trademe, there is a t. Pachanoi crest with a very funky looking section for $20 atm.

Also keep an eye on your local bunnings, as t. Thelegonus crests and t. Pachanoi crests seem to turn up there relatively often and if you are very lucky you may even find a pachanoi odittiy.

Ah yes.

Another tricho forest ae, nice!

We'd love to see some pics of your collection at some stage.

Check out trademe, there is a t. Pachanoi crest with a very funky looking section for $20 atm.

Also keep an eye on your local bunnings, as t. Thelegonus crests and t. Pachanoi crests seem to turn up there relatively often and if you are very lucky you may even find a pachanoi odittiy.

Oh yes I can definitley take some pics. Should I post them on this topic or put them in the gallery?

There are so many things on this forum, Im not too sure where to start :)

Awesome yea theres a couple of crests on trademe, might buy one off there or from coromandel Cacti soon, I just need to a bit careful on my spending lately I have Been buying way too many things for the garden :D

I have been to my local bunnings a couple of times for a look but the cacti there are in pretty poor condition and I havent seen any Trichos im interested in yet.

I Will have to go down soon and check it out again.

Thanks for help.

Hey bro, welcome to the forum. =D

I'm also a kiwi (there's a few more hiding in the woodwork too), based 2/3s the way up the North Island (lol). Looking forward to hearing more from you. :)