The Corroboree
Hedonix

Swine Flu 1976 & Propaganda

Interesting stuff thanks Hedonix!

Was reading the local paper the other day an noticed a advertisement for swine flu vaccination trials which are supposed to begin soon.

Theres no way ther'e gonna jab me with their cancer. You watch them make it mandatory soon enough .post-4908-1247894760_thumb.png

pesticides_20in_20pr.gif

pesticides_20in_20pr.gif

same.. no way they're gonna jab me... Dont Take the Vaccine People. spread the word..

i know being suspicious of the powers that be is the new black on these forums, but i offer some advice:

don't be amongst the first people to try it. wait for the results from the clinical trials to come out then make a decision if the benefits outweigh the risks.

^^^ Wise words faustus.

When it comes down to it, swine flu might not kill you (in most hospitals they won't even test you for it unless you're pregnant, asthmatic, immunodeficient etc according to my friend who's a nurse) but a lot of people can't afford to take 2 weeks off work from the flu and vaccinations would be the logical solution to that. Since this type of flu may potentially infect more people but not necessarily be all that dangerous it's not unreasonable to consider getting imunisation.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

All this is crap. It is a flu. It is fairly serious, but the issue is going to be if it mutates into something more virulent.

The main problem at the moment is not what it is but what it might well become!

And you guys can pooh pooh the scientists and put it all down to gov. propaganda but might I ask what they have to gain from spending millions of a bogus swine flu public health campaign?

Peace

I'm not among those who think the vaccine push is exclusively for greed and for a non-threat. The death rates for swine flu seems to be 0.4-0.5%, a bit worse than seasonal flu but not too much (doubleish a bad flu year IIRC) but this one could potentially infect way more people and thus cause way more death. And even if it were indistinguishable from seasonal flu theres many people who would need or justifiably want a vaccine.

The primary thing that worries me about this vaccine is that they may include ajduvants like squalene that cause way more autoimmune diseases than vaccines normally cause. By the age of 16 I had arthritis appear out of nowhere, in damn near every joint in my body, over a 8 month period some sort of autoimmune cascade just chewed out my joints. I've since narrowed the cause down to just a few things, one of which is a vaccine. Autoimmune disorders that can be caused by vaccines can be much worse causing permanent paralysis or death. Its a hazard I am very aware of.

Another thing that makes me kind of nervous is that a primary vaccine producer has recently sent out a seasonal flu vaccine to 40 countries which contained live bird flu and nearly infected millions, and in the past they knowingly sold blood clotting factors contaminated with live HIV virus. While some of this vaccine push may well be government types trying to be magnanimous, save the kids and all, even if thats the case theres still so many people involved theres bound to be greedy, sloppy, or just plain lazy bastards in the works somewhere.

I most assuredly wont get vaccinated for the present strain of swine flu because (other than mild arthritis in 20 joints :P) I'm pretty healthy and can probably survive, I havent been vaccinated for any flu since 1996 and the last time I got the flu was 1996- after the vaccination :lol:

however I probably will encourage my father to get it even with the risks because a bad flu would kill him easy. Vaccines do have their place, even the poorly manufactured ones.

Coincidence that all these vaccines are doing more harm than good ?

This is all based on personal knowledge but think about when autism started, within months of some random vaccine ( can't remember ) they same can be said for many of them.

The water we drink, the food we eat, stuff like bacon, eggs, meat ect have been proven that they help stop/cut down dieses but you still hear the gov/media going on about drinking 8cups of water & high cholesterol ect

Even got some sources admitting that aid's was just some experiment gone wrong ( and scientists confirming it saying there's no way in hell that something like that could on come naturally )

Count me out, take my job off me, take my house, take what you want but your not infecting me with whatever's in that shit.

Please don't take it & Spread the word ! ! !

A few people at work have had it, they said its compulsory for health care employee's.

I refuse, there's no such thing as compulsory vac. Thats just silly.

I have heard that some states in America are setting up roadblocks for H1N1. If you haven't been vaccinated you get the option of the vaccine or a quarantine camp! Here in australia its crazy, nurses go from work place to work place offering vaccines at work but only if you can get enough to sign on. Now you get work mates putting pressure on each other to get the shot. My boss even told me that if i dont get the shot i better not call in sick. I won't go near it. I get a bad feeling about it, I trust my senses.

All this is crap. It is a flu. It is fairly serious, but the issue is going to be if it mutates into something more virulent.

The main problem at the moment is not what it is but what it might well become!

And you guys can pooh pooh the scientists and put it all down to gov. propaganda but might I ask what they have to gain from spending millions of a bogus swine flu public health campaign?

Peace

Are you serious man. Open you eyes and ears. There is plenty to gain. Vaccines and Pharms are a multi million dollar industry. Who do you think pays for all this shit? US. Ultimately in the end we pay for it. Dont think for a second that your health and well being come before the bottom line. Never be so trusting.

Edited by Slybacon

I have heard that some states in America are setting up roadblocks for H1N1. If you haven't been vaccinated you get the option of the vaccine or a quarantine camp! Here in australia its crazy, nurses go from work place to work place offering vaccines at work but only if you can get enough to sign on. Now you get work mates putting pressure on each other to get the shot. My boss even told me that if i dont get the shot i better not call in sick. I won't go near it. I get a bad feeling about it, I trust my senses.

Cool..trust your senses for sure.

i know the body knows...in cellular memory...

in that gut feeling...

which direction to take for evolution...

it's just so often covered with other peoples

ideas or projections or within our own minds

with our mostly limited conditioned knowledge...

the feeling in the gut knows..

keep to your truth amongst those who aren't able to

tune into their own power...

i had no idea stuff like that goes on

in workplaces and of the pressures from others..

Bizarre,a mate of mine and I have been sus about vaccinations for quite a while now and he dropped me an email the other day with THIS link.

We're somewhat conspiracy type thinkers when it comes to WHO runs things and are very skeptical about these new inoculations.

Early this year I said to him that I reckon we should steer clear of all this hype and being the conspiracy theorist I am :rolleyes: I said"I reckon they're out to weaken our immune systems for a population culling....watch out for the mass inoculation dude...I can feel this will happen and to the point of being forced one way or another into it!"

The Pharms haven't done shit for anyone I know either,in fact most seem to need another one to stop side-effects.

We should be able to adapt if only given the freedom to evolve instead of "the oppression inherent in the system...hep,help,I'm being repressed"

:P

i love watching guys like that spineless weasel lie

to me swine flu seemed like a laughable media phenomenonon, a seething frenzy.

but i dont really associate with "real world" "normal" people that believe television and its easy for me to ignore it.

many 'pandemic' illnesses i guess really are serious for those living in adverse conditions, third world and our own second class citizens. not to mention the cancerous hordes that represent our general population, the factory produced tumours of affluenza. [which reminds me of a joke: a man walks into a butcher ... man : do you have a pig's head?

butcher: no it's just the way i comb my hair]

The modern western medical approach is to apply a blanket cover for all to minimise risk to the greatest number of people, most of the medical practitioners seriously lacking in ability to assess and treat individuals.

but many active in pushing this kind of stuff are psychotic megalomaniacs intent only on advancing their career, salary, and lerks and perks from big pharma

You guys said it!

Dont Take the Vaccine People!

I repeat... DO NOT GET THE SWINE FLU VACCINE!!! DO NOT!

I have heard that some states in America are setting up roadblocks for H1N1. If you haven't been vaccinated you get the option of the vaccine or a quarantine camp!

I don't know where you heard that but I'm an American and I've never seen or even heard of that.

I'd imagine many Americans would open fire.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

I don't know where you heard that but I'm an American and I've never seen or even heard of that.

I'd imagine many Americans would open fire.

This isn't my original source but here is some info. I hope you guys do start shooting :) they took our guns :(

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/homeland_security_patriot_act_fema/news.php?q=1252182467

Edited by Slybacon

My mother has a serious illness which is suspected to have started from been vaccinated for... 'Something I forget' when she was young. So I hear where people are coming from.

I haven’t had the swine flu vaccine - and probably won't, but I will vaccinate my kids against the standard old school diseases - Mumps, whooping cough, tuberculosis etc. I guess it’s everyone’s choice if they do or not but I'm a believer in modern medical science and I'm not worried about the government (or whoever) injecting me for population control. Do you think they could actually be that organised?

Anyway. Vaccinate - vaccinate now!

Theres no way ther'e gonna jab me with their cancer. You watch them make it mandatory soon enough .post-4908-1247894760_thumb.png

You got it man!

My mum hassles me every year to get the "flu vaccination"...I give her the same story,she get's the Vaccine and ends up crook for a week,yet says it's the way it works.No convincing her which is a shame,she thinks I'm a "know it all!"

And yeah grow your own organic food,start now!

The shit on the so called fresh food at the supermarket might as well be Mortein!

A quick rinse won't wash that away.

My mother has a serious illness which is suspected to have started from been vaccinated for... 'Something I forget' when she was young. So I hear where people are coming from.

I haven't had the swine flu vaccine - and probably won't, but I will vaccinate my kids against the standard old school diseases - Mumps, whooping cough, tuberculosis etc. I guess it's everyone's choice if they do or not but I'm a believer in modern medical science and I'm not worried about the government (or whoever) injecting me for population control. Do you think they could actually be that organised?

Oh yeah just look back in time and see how much has been done to people unknowingly,against their will,rights......

Then the scandal is revealed and so is the bullshit excuses.

Why no more research on psychedelics?

Why give people anti-depressants when they STILL don't know how they work or moreso,how we work ;-)

Do you think they could actually be that organised?

The Government No, but there are families out there with power beyond even the biggest Govt. Orsini, Breakspear, Este, Aldobrandini, and Cerrato families just to name a few. Don't believe that something this big could get swept under the rug, look into some of these families. Their psychopathic power hold reaches beyond any govt.

Oh yeah, and dont forget the Farnese family. Ever wondered when everybody says "they" are doing this and "they" are doing that. We'll "they" the global elite are made up of the most powerful families in the world. Check these guys out. They stay out of the limelight whilst everybody blames Jew Bankers and Reptilian Shapeshifters!!!! WTF anyway, if you've done your research I'm sure you WONT be getting the shot.

Edited by Slybacon

We will probably never agree on this but I would still be interested if you could recommend some sources (online ones preferred) I am genuinely interested, I am also trying to pass time on my last day of work for the year ;)

We will probably never agree on this but I would still be interested if you could recommend some sources (online ones preferred) I am genuinely interested, I am also trying to pass time on my last day of work for the year ;)

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showforum=59

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showforum=10

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showforum=57

Over 1000 Adverse Reactions to H1N1 Vaccine Since October

Monday, 14 December 2009 13:47

http://www.judicialwatch.org/foiablog/2009...vaccine-october

Tue, 11/24/2009

In recent months, H1N1, or swine flu, has been spreading allover the globe, raising concern and alarm. First detected in March 2009, H1N1 is already responsible for over 1,000 deaths in the U.S. alone. Worldwide, H1N1 flu has become a globalproblem, as an outbreak map created by the New England Journal of Medicine shows. While most common in the U.S. and Europe, H1N1 is also affecting much of Asia and parts of Africa. One of the biggest problems concerning H1N1 has been the lack of vaccines. Although the U.S. originally estimated that approximately 120 million doses of the vaccine would be available by mid-October, in the beginning of November only 11 million had been produced. But while the vaccine may help protect against swine flu, reports from the Centers for Disease Control suggest that the vaccine has problems of its own.

Since the vaccine began being administered in early October, there have been almost two thousand adverse events reported to the Centers for Disease Control vaccine reporting system, VAERS. Judicial Watch used the Freedom of Information Act to request copies of the VAERS. From October 1 – November 4th, there were 1,112 adverse reactions reported. The most common side effects were generally not serious and included fever (present in 240 cases) and nausea (present in 112 cases). However, there were also cases of serious and life threatening reactions. In total, 38 cases were classified as serious, and twelve were considered life threatening. There were also six people who died after receiving the vaccine, although at this time it is unknown whether the vaccine caused the deaths. H1N1 vaccine is safe. Others, however, have raised questions. Barbara Loe Fischer of the National Vaccine Information Center questioned both the necessity of the vaccine and the seriousness of H1N1 itself. Fisher stated that the vaccine was overhyped, and that there was "an unprecedented campaign by the federal health officials for us to take this very seriously when the evidence is that this is not anymore serious than the season influenza." Most people conclude that the H1N1 vaccine has the same safety rate as regular flu vaccines. Still, caution is necessary, especially in light of the reactions to the vaccine. In order to aid the public in their decisions regarding the vaccine, Judicial Watch has included all VAERS reports from October through November 7, 2009 below, and will be requesting updated reports as necessary.

Many of the adverse reactions affected young children,including an eight year old who suffered "chills, increased [heart rate],lethargy and altered mental status…cough, nasal congestion, fever, diarrhea, sore throat, disoriented and lethargic" (ID: 362672). His condition was considered serious and he was hospitalized. Another child was hospitalized when he experienced seizures and convulsions immediately after receiving the vaccine (ID: 362926). Less than one day after vaccination, a 5 year old boy visited the ER with an aggravated "croup sounding cough." He "could not breathe…even tried crying – he was not able to get air in his lungs…started turning blue/gray" (ID: 361270). Another five year old developed "life threatening" symptoms within one day of receiving the vaccine, including a cough, hoarseness, and a high fever (ID: 362913).

A one and a half year old baby with no pre-existing conditions was hospitalized three days after receiving the vaccine with a long list of symptoms including: "Cough, Crying, Diarrhea, Dyskinesia, Irritability, Malaise, Movement disorder, Muscle spasms, Muscle twitching, Pyrexia, Pyuria, Respiratory tract congestion, Rhinorrhoea, Screaming" (ID: 362196). Similarly, another one-year-old infant wasadmitted to the hospital three days after receiving the vaccine. He had a high fever and began sufferingseizures. His status was classified as life threatening, and he spent 10 days in the hospital (ID: 364197).

The vaccine may also be harmful during pregnancy. In one VAERS report, a woman who was eight months pregnant with healthy prenatal exams received the vaccine. Four days later, she complained of nausea and feeling warm. At the hospital, it was discovered that the baby had died. While the cause of death was unknown, the ultrasound revealed that there was "no amniotic fluid around the baby" (ID: 36299).

There was no overall similarity in serious cases, but the more common side effects included severe shortness of breathe and seizures. A 55 year-old man suffered a life threatening reaction "immediately after H1N1 vaccine…[patient] reported not feeling well, could not breathe, obvious respiratory distress, weakness, and cyanosis, elevated heart rate" (ID: 362087). Another man "developed headache that progressively got worse with facial pain" one day after receiving the H1N1 vaccine. After being admitted into the hospital, he had a seizure (ID: 363685). In an extremely serious case, A 35 year old patient with no previous medical conditions died three days after receiving the H1N1 vaccine, after being sent to the ER for "nausea, vomiting, chills, stomach cramping, diarrhea, tachypnea,hypotension, and diaphoresis." The cause of death was "due to septic shock" and asplenia, a condition that occurs when the spleen is not functioning properly (ID: 362855).

VAERS reports also suggest that in some cases, the vaccine could be causing H1N1 flu. One woman was given the H1N1 vaccine and less than three days later she was sent to the emergency room and hospitalized, "presumed H1N1 positive, from the H1N1 vaccine." Her condition was classified as life threatening (ID: 36285). A man who had received the vaccine went to a clinic and was diagnosed as having "more than likely – H1N1 as a result of the live virus vaccine" (ID: 361344). Another woman was hospitalized two days after vaccination, with "H1N1 suspected."

The Department of Health and Human Services continues to monitor the vaccine but has concluded that the H1N1 vaccine is safe. Others, however, have raised questions. Barbara Loe Fischer of the National Vaccine Information Center questioned both the necessity of the vaccine and the seriousness of H1N1 itself. Fisher stated that the vaccine was overhyped, and that there was “an unprecedented campaign by the federal health officials for us to take this very seriously when the evidence is that this is not anymore serious than the season influenza.” Most people conclude that the H1N1 vaccine has the same safety rate as regular flu vaccines. Still, caution is necessary, especially in light of the reactions to the vaccine. In order to aid the public in their decisions regarding the vaccine, Judicial Watch has included all VAERS reports from October through November 7, 2009 below, and will be requesting updated reports as necessary.

H1N1 VAERS Reports

Excerpts from VAERS reports

Nasal H1N1 Vaccine VAERS

Injected H1N1 Vaccine VAERS

Eight Hundred Thousand Misdiagnosed in Swine Flu Farce

Thursday, December 17, 2009 by: Marek Doyle

http://www.naturalnews.com/027754_swine_flu_diagnosis.html

This week, Britain's Health Protection Agency (HPA) revealed that only one in five people who were diagnosed with swine flu actually had the disease and that four fifths were instructed to take Tamiflu unnecessarily.

The Government agency reported that around one million packets of Tamiflu have been prescribed so far, but more than 800,000 of these were not necessary. In one seven-day period, the rate of correct diagnosis dropped to an astonishing 1 out of 20, with 38,000 citizens taking the controversial antiviral. These alarming figures only came to light after the HPA took swabs from random samples of people who had used the NHS helpline.

This means close to a million people needlessly stayed at home in isolation over the summer, in the false belief that they had swine flu. "These figures are a damning indictment of the government's approach to tackling swine flu," said Liberal Democrat Shadow Health Secretary, Norman Lamb. "Ministers had years to prepare for such an outbreak but completely failed to put in place an effective flu-line service. It's seriously concerning that large numbers of patients may have been put at risk through high rates of misdiagnosis.While protecting people during an outbreak has to be the priority we cannot escape the fact that an enormous amount of money has been wasted by giving people drugs they simply didn't need."

On top of an estimated 500 million pound cost to the UK economy, the misdiagnosis may have caused new health problems for the members of the public who took the antiviral. The Medicines and Health Regulatory Authority has been swamped with complaints of side-effects from members of the public who had taken Tamiflu, with 11 percent reporting nausea.

Many experts have long refuted the fear-mongering that the mainstream media had allocated to the swine flu issue, with most seeing it as a cynical sales-drive for antivirals and vaccines on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry. This view was supported by research published in Science journal very soon after pandemic status was awarded, in which it was shown that the swine flu organism was of low virulence. Critics point out that policymakers selectively ignored this research, yet happily accepted a study conducted by American scientists on the safety of the Tamiflu, even though the study only lasted one week and all eight authors declared financial interests in the antiviral they were testing. Widespread use of Tamiflu has shown to be ineffective against the H1N1 virus, with the virus becoming quickly resistant.

Despite the increasing burden of evidence to the contrary, the NHS refused to accept that science had been distorted. A spokesperson commented: "Protecting the public is the prime concern on our strategy... this means offering antivirals when required."

References:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/swine-fl...de-effects.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...ly-disease.html

http://www.taxpayersalliance.com/media/200...he-disease.html

Bourke TW and Shields MD (2009). A/H1N1 pandemic: misdiagnosis in the time of meningitis, British Medical Journal, 339.

De Jong MD et al (2005). Oseltamivir resistance during treatment of influenza A (H5N1) infection.

New England Journal of Medicine, 22;353(25):2667-72.

Greenberg ME at al. Response after one dose of a monovalent influenza A (H1N1) vaccine-preliminary report. New England Journal of Medicine. 361(10):1056.

Maines TR et al (2009). Transmission and pathogenesis of swine-origin 2009 A(H1N1) influenza viruses in ferrets and mice. Science, 325: 484-487.

Edited by Slybacon

I don't know much about this, but as a kid with a christian mum believing that all these vacc's were better to have than the disease. So i have had at least 60% of them since 1990.

I'm one of those people that like to grow there own food/live off the land. Over the last few years i have been really into health stuff from happy high herbs & have been taking immune boosters/ginseng/all the others for a few years now.

What i was wondering is if this stuff can backfire on the so called vaccines, as i feel i'm getting healthier & healthier the last few years, no doctor, no needles, no checkups, didn't take what the doctors said i should take ect, ect.

I thought to myself that... people all over the world have been using plants for thousands of years in their everyday use to combat problems in there lives & all of a sudden you see all these commercials on tv about pharms & stuff that you NEED to take if your want your body to be at 100%. but at the same time there making all these plants that contain the chemical that you Need illegal.

It's just a bunch of crap i say, i just wish they would stop telling us how to live.