Jump to content
The Corroboree

Lorax

Members2
  • Content count

    35
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Seller statistics

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

About Lorax

  • Rank
    Psychonaut
  • Birthday 14/09/1992

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Country
    Australia

Previous Fields

  • Climate or location
    Here, Now :)

Recent Profile Visitors

447 profile views
  1. Hey I've got a large surplas of T. spachianus. Great grafting stock. Heaps of healthy pieces, mids, tops and a few bare rooted plants of assorted sizes. Quite a nice cultivar which goes blue in the shade with golden spines. Happy to trade for all sorts. Mad Love!
  2. Hey I've got a large surplas of T. spachianus. Great grafting stock. Heaps of healthy pieces.. mids, tops and a few bare rooted plants of assorted sizes. Quite a nice cultivar which goes blue in the shade with golden spines. Cheap! just let me know how much you want. 50% of sales go to server costs West Victoria, near Wombat State Forest for anyone that wants to pickup. Mad Love! P.S. I'll post pictures tomorrow when the sun comes up.
  3. Lorax

    Should I give up on Caapi seeds?

    Yup I had good success with seeds from herbalistics.. was 100% germination rate if I remember right. I had them in one of those little trays with a plastic lid on a heat mat under fluro's on a 18/6 cycle. Way too late for you zuess but just wanna say they work.. tried seed from other vendors with zero luck. P.S. I lost 80% of my seedlings trying to acclimatize them to regular conditions outside the bubble. Lost the other 20% to cats walking in seedling trays and user error. :/
  4. Lorax

    Cactus collection for sale

    Interested in some cuts, namely Norma, Bruce and Eilleen.. possibly some other stuff if still available. Can come pick up.
  5. Lorax

    Cacti 4 Sale

    Just a little too slow If there is anymore nothink getting around hit me up ^^
  6. Lorax

    Acacia courtii seed (or tubestock)

    Small amount of seed I could part with, willing to trade for something interesting. Collected in the wild, sustainable practice observed.
  7. Lorax

    Plant sale

    Pm'ed
  8. Hey sketchykid, I'm interested in the caapi roots, maybe some other offerings too. I'll be up in brisbane around the end of next week.
  9. Lorax

    Nicotiana

    Oh wow cheers Bardo, sending you through a pm now.
  10. Lorax

    Lophophora and chickens

    They will eat your trichos Niggles!, probably the buttons too but I can't say for sure. Had one of my brigdesii(E. lageniformis) pecked right down to the core before a friend caught the little cacti assailant, not sure if he is going to make it. The cactus that is, the little feathery fiend lives another day and i guess you could say for the best , such tasty eggs. We have 2 awesome chickens but at the moment they only get let out under supervision. I'm not sure how else to keep them away from the cacti, except maybe fencing. If the dance works friend you will have to make a youtube vid or something teaching everyone
  11. Hey Eddy, I am very keen if still possible.
  12. Lorax

    N. Rustica Giveaway

    Any odd seed still lying around? would love to sow this species, even just a few.
  13. Lorax

    Tobacco seeds giveaway (Shirazi)

    Very keen if there are any left
  14. Lorax

    Nicotiana

    Heya family, I haven't been smoking the tobacco generally available for health reasons I believe relate to the radioactive super phosphates and the concurrent radioactive isotopes which transferred to the plant seem to become more bio-available when combusted. After about a year or so I feel like i am ready to start working with this plant ally again although this time I would like to make sure it is grown in a healthier environment. If anyone had viable seed for any species they enjoy smoking I would love to offer you some special goodies or money in exchange. Thanks in advance, Much Love~
×