The Corroboree
apothecary

Buying smoking mixes?

Just trying to guage interest for this kind of stuff, as the face to face response I've gotten from some of my mixes has made me pretty happy.

So I was thinking if people want more of this kind of stuff, I'd buy some herbs wholesale and sell some premade smoking mixes at a low premium?

I reckon starting off with a few weird whacky and wonderful ones and then seeing which ones are more popular and working from there...

Tell me what you think!

PS: To those at the Sydney meet who recieved various new mixes...what did you think? PM me?

Yeah, I'd definitely be keen. I'm especially curious to try some of your tropanic ones (hence my recent flurry of bunging Solanacae seeds in pots), they sound very interesting.

I'm also curious to hear others' experiences of Apo's mixes, so maybe some could post assessments in Apo's 'Smoking mixes' thread?

Edited by MORG

Yeah, I'd definitely be keen. I'm especially curious to try some of your tropanic ones

Ditto.

tropaine and lotus

I'd be keen to taste your warez.

Something else that I (and probably others) would definately appreciate is if you were able to write up a .pdf or similar with the differnet blends you've tried and tested. I get kinda lost every time I go back to your smoking mixes thread trying to find a specific one I could not quite remember.

-bumpy

I've never tried tropane plants, what is it like smoking them in a blend? Is it anything like general deleriant type experiences induced by teas made from tropane containg plants, or is it something totally different?

*edited to make a bit more sense.

Edited by prier

Yep im always too late for the freebe's so would gladly fork out some $$$$s to try your mixes :)

You know im down Hombre for some of those funky smoking mixes they are great :wink:

The dream mix... id like some more for a test, ya see when i hit it a few times and a bud cone right before bed, was sick so threw up after the cnes before bed and accually waited about 20 mins after the dream mix before sleep. also had had my passionflower/valerian herbals and some melotonin as normal. my dreams became lucid against my will. i was not in the mood as somtimes i find luciddreaming exausting the morning after and ill get them confused with accually memories somtimes, so i tried to let it slip back to auto pilot but then it was almost as if i started tripping on DMT through IV(what i imagine to be similar) for the whole dream till i awoke. woke up tired a little tired but freshish... wonder what a combo would be like...

rainbow mix is nice but add somthing to alter the flavour ya know. its great but somtimes gets a bit much if that makes sense. i love it and still smoked it till the cows came home dancing, but the taste and smell that sticks in your nose...its nice but after a few hours gets bothersome.

so...what do the other guine pigs think?

Love the dream mix, but maybe a stronger calea extract would be nice.

Rainbow mix - definitely would buy as well. Stuff was great at the sydney mix, really put a visual spin on the silly cid (hypothetically). :P