The Corroboree
gerbil

Melbourne RBG meet?

So you'll still drive in? Think I might do the same still, and leave some stuff in the car.

check your pm E

ahhh damn 24 hour alarm clocks! I'll be a bit over an hour late(if I find the damn place ^_^ )

I missed it :(

Got to the station at 10:12, train was on time at 10:10 :(

These things are annual or bi-annual right? Damnit, I had already sorted everything except for running a couple minutes late.

stupid power surges/blackouts/mischievous alarm clock fairies! woke up at 1:30 to see my alarm clock had reset itself at some stage in the night along with every other clock in the house. i momentarily entertained thoughts of rushing over but realised that chances are you had all moved and i have no idea who to look for. oh well, hope everyone had an excellent day. ill set the alarm on my phone for the next one

It was great to finally put some faces to names. I'm sorry I wasn't as sociable as even I am capable of as I had no sleep last night and am just plain buggered today. Anyway... I had a good time nonetheless and learnt a lot from you guys. Thanks people :)

yep lovely time

look forward to the next.

i loved the flower essence and the incense/smudge. what was that again?

anyway cheers.

I had a great time, it was good to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones.

Looking forward to next meeting, I start a job on monday which involves work on Saturday so hopefully we can make it Sunday meetings in the future.

jack i ksut realised who you were hehehehe

wish i had more of a chat with you

i am afraif the kids haev not been lseepign the best lately and as you coudl see my son was full of beans and had sooooo much energy if only i had 1/10 of that energy

ahh well

next time

yeah we have had meets on sundays before

sorry to hear some of u kiddies missed it... time weaving can be tricky..at times :bootyshake:

And thanks so much to everyone who came, it was a great turn out and i know pretty much everyone returned with a pocket full of somethign and a mind full of a lot more...

Sorry if i was too boisterous and tlkative at times... had to make up for the en-masse introvert energy...

Was great to see everyone, and to meet new people, and many interesting trades were done...

and on a side note - GERBIL- you are THE DUDE!!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed and that many more such occurrences will follow.

next time jack has to rope mexicali into it...

Enjoy the cacti meet tuesday night guys.. sorry we wont be able to make it..

happy planting and being

Was good to get out from behind the computer and actually put some faces to names. I had a good time, sorry I was a bit quiet. And thanks everyone for the great cacti and plants I picked up. I'll make sure I've grown some stuff for trade by the next meet.

We should have these things more often.

jack i ksut realised who you were hehehehe

wish i had more of a chat with you

i am afraif the kids haev not been lseepign the best lately and as you coudl see my son was full of beans and had sooooo much energy if only i had 1/10 of that energy

ahh well

next time

yeah we have had meets on sundays before

And I too just worked out who you were! Ohh well I am sure we will meet again soon.

Take care bro. :)

Was really nice meeting up with you all again, good to see the best turnout we've had.

Thanks so much for all the great talks/trades, was really refreshing talking with similar giggling minds ;)

Loved the agua de florida and the smudge root, I'm totally addicted and spent last night glued to both, incorporating with complimentary mixes :)

Fantastic day, lots of good energy from all of you!

And wow, what can be said about the bridgesii :worship: both E and ferrets are happily potted up, thanks so much guys.

Ran into some weird young guy on the way to the station, who ran back after passing me "Are theysan pedro" "uhh yeah bridgesii" then he pretty much fell on the floor giggling hysterically :unsure:

Do people want to see these meets happening on a regular basis...monthly maybe? With a standard date/time/day every time? for example every first sunday of the month at ...am/pm??

Do people want to see these meets happening on a regular basis...monthly maybe? With a standard date/time/day every time? for example every first sunday of the month at ...am/pm??

Definately a good idea. I can pretty much fit in with whatever suits everyone else.

gerbil and myself have been having regular meets for about 1.5 yearsnow with a few other people coming her and there, its good to see more people coming along and showing interest.

good stuff.

Edited by hebrew

That's a great idea, sundays sounds like a good day to me.

it was great meeting the people I actually managed to utter a few words to :P , there were great conversations all around, next time Ill try and participate ^_^

Definately a good idea. I can pretty much fit in with whatever suits everyone else.

ditto.

any plans for another meet soon?

any plans for another meet soon?

Well Sunday week (7/5) would be the first Sunday of the month. Is everyone still happy with this arrangement? I'm quite looking forward to another meet :)

I think i may even have that sunday off, well, that would be a first :)

I don't know what everyone else is doing, but I'm not coming even if there is a meet. My girlfriend's just had surgery, and I wanna spend time with her and wait on her etc.

Yeah I can't make it this weekend either, It would be good to keep the first sunday of the month idea regardless of whether anyone can make it this sunday.