The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
VINS

the ideal shoot

imagine a word without body problem (health, overdose, etc) and without availability problems :

what would be the ideal drug ? which drug or combo will give the better buzz/euphoria etc...

feel free to share your opinion, i am curious

If to be used on a daily basis I would Say heroin/opium and or an Opium/hashish mix but for occasional fun Speed balls wiht out a doubt, varying mix's (depending on how your feeling) of Heroin and Cocaine either the HCL salts for I.V or the base's of each in a mixed rebaked rock form for smoking... what a fuckn buzz!

Gott love Rohypnol too though, damn I love that Rohypnol. shme I havent been able to get it for so long.

I would like to try mescaline and 2c-b or mescaline and mdma

afoaf loves blotters n mdma..

lol IV dmt would be good, thats the only one i think i would stick in my arm after reading The spirit molecule

Edited by dodie303

play 1

chill with couple beers

have some mdma

relax get comfy

take some acid

when that is on have some mushrooms

when they peak eat the mescaline

while that coming on chow down on the bulbs

then go dance

play2

mdma

then 2cb

then more mdma

then bulbs

then dmt

then bulbs

then more 2cb

then more bulbs (and more dmt)

(repeat

until morning and have a beer while you soak in sunrise)

play 3

Mdma

then strong acid

then TBM

then go dance

play 4

climb a mountain

chewing coca

get to the top

chew salvia

run to the bottom

chew coca

dive into a cool stream and soak

Edited by Rev

You looking in on taking any apprentices Rev? :lol:

well how about all things.

there are so many

2cb and ketamine

2cb

morphine and ketamine

IV morphine

mescaline and lots of it

opium and hash - never ending supply

cant think of the others i woud like but i reckon a a bit of everything, but the opiates would be a constant.

I would like to try mescaline and 2c-b

Another community member suggested this might not be a good idea? on the grounds it might affect the heart??

can anyone elaborate if this is possible?

i might add that harmaline, mescaline and mushrooms in that order, on a trek through pristine bush,may very well be a good starting point for a mystical experience as well

a foaf had started celecrating his birthday 1 day early, on sunday

;

with approx 250-300 mg of mdma, taken in 3 doses,

spread out over 6hrs...

spiced it up with a little 2cb, not much, just all there was...

cannabis, fried in butter, spread on toast...,

mitragynin, snorted,

sleeping was no problem...

woke up on his birthday feeling somewhat depressed because he was so old already...

he then had the last of his 5-year-old AMT, already discoloured, put the powder into water,

it lay inert on the bottom of the glass, but he just stirred it and drank it down...

and really it helped against the depression...

AMT is the best antidepressant...

it's just a pity it'll probably never be around again, since it's harder to make then speed or even e...

one of the few things that one can take (at a moderate dose)and stay completely "alert and normal"

while having nice visuals and trippy feelings...

bye bye AMT probably never see you again....

cannabis butter

mitragynin snorted

and finally

approx 270 mg codeine, drunk....

which is why he can't sleep now....

all your answers are funny !

at first i thaugh that there was a single answer but i finally post the question because i was guessing a lot of answers. and there are more of them than what i was thinking. and it is not enough because i didn't find mine in your solution.

could you try to explain the benefit of each constituent for your "ultimate buzz"

for exemple i don't understand why using in an order instead of another, especially with the adjuvants or 5htp like.

what mean this "IV" and also don't know what is 2cb

for the one who's asking i didn't talk about the ideal drug for a life or a daily use. i was more thinking of a single and amazing trip. (something which is enough himself)

Gomaos, your codein dose are fucking high ! or look like ! it seems that you're the one to have fun with....

Rev, your scenario are fun but they suppose some low dose, i can't climb when drunk ! and i prefer an opiate dose after effort instead of speeding again. but i enjoy the spirit of the association ! (action+drug)

(what is TBM ? )

lot of you are also talking about mescaline or DMT : i am curious to understand why (in my experience the only thing to keep from hallucinogene is the "intensity" of the different sensation. not the sensation themselves.)

Edited by VINS

i was recently in hospital.

i was given morphine and valium (IV) to knock me out for a hour or so, but yeah baby fuck it was a incredable experience walking back to my room.!!!!!!!!!

absolutly wonderful experience.

what mean this "IV" and also don't know what is 2cb

2cb is a phenylamine, IV is intravenous - injection into the veins.

Beta carbolines and Tryptamines.

Psilocybin Mushrooms, Banisteriopsis caapi and various DMT sources of Psychotria spp and other malphigiaceous spp. Each one alone, or in combinations of 2, not all at once. Not really after an 'ultimate buzz' but I suppose that comes down to perception of language.

I pick those choices as a teaching tool for understanding about ones self and the surrounding environment on ever level of existence. Very humbling entheogens with strong invigorating power which leaves the body and mind feeling cleansed and renewed of mental and physical power. I feel they offer healing on various levels in life and teach us about respect for our surroundings, breaking us down to a state of simply being, which I feel is almost unattainable in our lives during most of our activities in our present society, which seems to be the majority of our life...

Tell your friend Happy Birthday Gom! Was it on monday?..

TBM's stand for Trichocereus bridgesii monstrose...

Very humbling entheogens with strong invigorating power which leaves the body and mind feeling cleansed and renewed of mental and physical power.
= mescaline plus acid

Sounds intense but interesting. AFOAF has no experience with either, saving it for future years, no need to rush things. :)

CNC, cactus and coke :devil:,