The Corroboree
wandjina

Magic super powers

If you could have one magic or super power what would it be and why?

photosynthetic ability coupled with alkaloid production :)

if our bodies had photosynthetic ability and assuming we used rubisco i believe the surface area of our body wouldnt allow for great production of energy, so i guess a better carboxylating agent is needed.

If I had magic super powers :P I would create a dimensional rift outside of normal space time that I could visit at various points throughout my linear earth experience. Theoretically, on my first visit there I would be able to meet all my future selves who have visited there and this way i would be able to determine my future states as well as recall my past ones, in a never ending infinity....

Either that, or the ability to blow air through my fingers to summon a magical cloud on which I could travel to far away places and even to the house of Buddha herself.... oh wait - thats what smoking a doobie does already! :rolleyes:

To be able to fly and float. and to be able to bring upon a thunderstorm, or a light sunshower, where ever I may be.

just fly for me.

like superman as such, i could bring all the goodies in i want,like, travel anywhere for the weekend, and fly home drunk coz no cop can breath test ya!!!!!!!!!

have a look for a song by 2 heads, called out of the city, chorus goes, coz life should be beautiful!!!!!!!

just fly for me,

no matter how manys jumps(skydive) i do, i can't fly but it will have to do for now eh!!!

i'd like to be invisible (and of zero mass) on command.

I am very mischievous, but it could also be used for good - eg, I'd have to move to canberra :P

heheh,.. invisible is pretty good one!

I was thinking allong of telekenesis & mind reading. / clairvoiance > ha ha, then mess with peoples heads! :D

but dang yeah - invisible would be mega fun! ;)

Super shrinking.

I could walk in my moss forests and and tend my microfauna.

Perhaps milk aphids with stroking like the ants for nector. :P

Theres a computer microscope thats for 25 to 50 dollars on ebay that could give a feel for such.

Can't have the amazonian rain forest so. :saufen2:

X-ray vision or invisibility. What can I say? I'm a pervert :wink:

photosynthetic ability coupled with alkaloid production

cool, I really like that idea

flight was my top choice...and invisibility is appealing, but I'd have to go for some kind of shapeshifting, being able to take the form of any animal at will...

...alkaloid production :)

Tryptamines. We're already half way there! :)

Without a doubt, the ability to fly.

Like those dreams you have when you are a kid where all you have to do is just concerntrate and you start lifting off the ground.

Stop concerntrating and you start falling.

F@#k yeah, Flying!!

I finally have directional flight in a dream using (SAM-e [s-adenosylmethionine 1,4-butanedisulfonate],

A flying feel would be as direction and staying up in the air.

For me it would have to be the ability for superlearning like they do on the matrix when they jack-in,learn tons of stuff and become proficient with many different arts and especially fighting techniques.(provided the body assimilates muscle growth strength and flexibility at the same time :P )

That or the ability to accelerate plant growth via attentional thought..I'm working on that one already but I'd like it to happen faster ^_^

Wandjina: I hope your planning on writing a fantasy novel for SAB incoporating super powers and time travel with all this? :D

Wandjina: I hope your planning on writing a fantasy novel for SAB incoporating super powers and time travel with all this?

uhuh...didn't you hear about my thesis?