The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
matty

Lsd - mushrooms

I think we've been down this road before , LSD is about the only party drug that could fit onto a small square of blotter and actually do something worth while.

2b you should know by now that this is the thread of infinite repeat

Everything said here will be said again, and then refuted ad infinitum[/b].

EDIT: On that note, salvinorin A could be dosed on a blotter quite efficiently, but I wouldn't call it or LSD-25 party drugs.

[ 17. May 2005, 01:05: Message edited by: apothecary ]

ill have a look at my advil next apoth and i agree i wouldnt call lsd a party drug its more a few mates around chill out drug but my gnome has neva had salvinoran a it was outlawed before he found out about it wot a sad sad world

apothecary:

but I wouldn't call it or LSD-25 party drugs.

dude!

LSD is the party drug :)

but yeah thats all been said too

Rev, I guess the parties you attend have a lot more open minded people.

As it stands, I'm weird when I sprinkle sceletium in my joints. Heck I'm weird for not smoking bongs.

That isn't to say the guys I hang with are so narrow minded, just that the thought never occured to them to go past alcohol or cannabis. Some do meth and uh...mdma? at clubs, but that's about it.

I gues thats shaped my opinion somewhat. I treat anything as powerful as acid as a teacher to be respected. I would never take it in a social situation, except possibly a Tool concert :P

Anything like lotus, buds, khat etc are all fair game however :P

yep i agree apothecary. The only party drugs (pro social) i reckon are speed (meth,) MDMA, alcohol. Stimulants, extacy and drugs that cause loss of inhibition. definately not mushrooms or datura or high dose acid

in the same boat as apoth in a way. i believe things as powerful as acid datura and the like serve as teachers.

LSD = Party :cool:

In all seriousness, there is so much bullshit when it comes to acid. Most of the stuff in this thread is ridiculous speculation. There are people who should know what they are talking about, and there are people who probably do.

The people who know are the ones who are in the direct chain of events. From the start to finish. Single 1 to 1 to 1 to hand me down to hand me down.

Most people encounter thru dodgy dealers after it has been thru 50 different hands...

Most of the Blotters going around are LSA. Most of what people think is ACID is Liquid LSA. The only LSD that I have heard about have been the Ghettafixes (300ug) and the Hunter S Thompsons (150ug)

matty:

. HAs anyone had the green minty liquid that looks like listerine but is definately not listerine? If you haven't but get the chance give it a go.

They taste like this cos the liquid is stored in breath mint dropper bottles. This is actually the standard . However somepeople use the original Breathfreshener which contains alcohol, some people empty that out and use other kinds of alcohol.

The colour of the liquid probably has nothing to do with it. If it is amber the alcohol used was most probably a whisky or one of those types of alcohol. As I doubt the amount of product contained in solution is enough to turn the whole lot a certain colour.

reality pixie:

Most of the Blotters going around are LSA. Most of what people think is ACID is Liquid LSA. The only LSD that I have heard about have been the Ghettafixes (300ug) and the Hunter S Thompsons (150ug)

Can you provide something to back this up please? Otherwise it just sounds exactly like what is in your first paragraph.

wow this thread is still alive. I am by no means an expert on the matter but here is 2c anyway. I started using acid at 16 or 17 these are the different blotters I've tried in SA, I've never had any other form.

rainbow dolphins - first trip, mild but still produced awesome visuals, slightly speedy

buddahs - ive had many of these at least 50, used to constantly get 10s. usually I'd have either 3 or 4 at a time. these were no weaker then the dolphins

chinese lovehearts - very strong acid, giving strong hallucination and my mate an obe from 2

purple 3o type symbol - bigger then your 4mm blotter about twice the size. twice the price too found to be similair to buddahs

nerd/bird blotters - have been going around lately these was my last trip had earlier this year. these are stronger then average producing good visuals which seems to be a consensus.

I wish I had came across the getafix blotters they look cool, and sound awesome. out of all these blotters I had tried all of these produced clear, insightful experiences. I do not beleive research chems would produce such a "clean" [no other way to explain] high. Of course I have never had research chems but even comparing to hbwr and mushrooms you can tell the blotter high if very clean. I do not know why people criticise acid so much saying its weak as piss etc. I don't think this is the case even with the milder blotters I tried [probably <50ug] however I do not think a blotter could be called weak. Never have I not received visuals from eating a blotter. Unless severe degradation/decomposition of lsd has occured I don't see how a blotter shouldn't produce visuals tho. Experience usually lasts 6-8 hours for me but longer when I had say 5 buddahs throughout the night. All i can say is that from any blotter I've taken you can feel the energy accumalte as the trip comes on. According to the medical proffesion there are some cells in the brain which restrict the amount of sensory input into your brain. Lsd "loosens" these cells up so they enable more sensory information to be received and processed. Hence why all senses are so heightened during lsd. Obviously it can attributed to feeling stronger emotions then you would sober. You don't actually hallucinate I beleive, but see things what other *people* cant.

Just remember lsd is the key, no matter what strength [as long as its active dose] it opens the gate ...

Anyway thats enough what I think

[ 20. May 2005, 03:30: Message edited by: Trich-Aura ]

quote:

As soon as people start to quote dosage i become suspicious , how do they know ? Let's face it as far as I'm concerned no-one in Australia has the skills or the lab or the ingredients to make LSD from scratch.As far as the LSA liquid ,well who knows what is in a liquid ? When people say liquid they mean tincture , that is product stored in liquid instead of blotter.This would be the only way you could pass off LSA for LSD as LSD is 100 times more potent than LSA . You could not physically fit enough LSA on a blotter without making it 100 times bigger. So a small blotter would almost certainly be LSD (IMO) if it was liquid you would have to ask your self why is it presented this way ? Surely blotters are easier to store and handle ?

2b, people are just talking out of their asses.

LSA on a blotter? No. Look. The whole reason LSD-25 was so amazing was because it was the first drug known to be psychoactive at microgram dosages. It took Hoffman another 5? 10? 15? years to introduce salvinorin A to the world, and that's it.

If it's on a blotter and you're seeing things, it isn't LSA. It isn't contaminated with speed. They don't soak the water in Datura.

Get over it people. I'm willing to tentatively accept that different blotters may produce different trips to some extent, but that's it.

Guys life is the teacher

once you know your ally u should face it together

just take less if its too hairy

I reckon a party when ur pissed or stoned is more deranged than the crystal lucidity of shrooms or acid. They make it more real than real

What always gets me is that people say things like "what base do you think that blotter was?" and "i reckon that had speed in it" They try to state that its been made from something else or had an adulterant added WTF? Acid is Acid

I think the more experienced poeple would know if they stuff they had was actually LSD or something else or even a lower dose :)

gerbil:

Originally posted by reality pixie:

[qb]

Can you provide something to back this up please? Otherwise it just sounds exactly like what is in your first paragraph.

Not without incriminiating myself

quote:

Originally posted by gerbil:

[QB]

[qb]

Most of the Blotters going around are LSA. Most of what people think is ACID is Liquid LSA.

In fact I would go on to say that hardly ANYBODY that thinks they have had LSD have really had LSD.

Difference between LSD and LSA blotters for me is that: In my understanding

LSD is: Tasteless. very physically clean ie low body load, Intellectual, Analytical, Clear, Non-Fuzzy. Less Wavey Energetic Body stuff, less tangible energetically, relatively Inorganic in its feel and its perspective. Slow and smooth to come on, long lasting and longer plateau, slow, smooth come down, minimal scatteredness.

LSA: what people call the "dirty acid". Comes on quickly alot of the time, Has a Bitter "taste", feels more organic, more energetic bodyload, easier to connect with nature. More obviously visual, visuals are less structured. Feels more like a natural tryptamine.

I feel the ACID phenomena can be divided into two standard types that people request or are seeking.

"Dirty Acid" ie LSA

I have heard things like "Oh Clean acid is nice and smooth and very beautiful, but If I want to trip balls I always go for the dirty acid"

"Clean Acid" ie LSD

"Yeah I hate dirty acid, it always makes me so scattered the next day, I like clean acid cos it is so clear and not confusing."

So yeah. whatever your mythology is

mesq:

quote:

Originally posted by gerbil:

[QB]

[qb]

Most of the Blotters going around are LSA. Most of what people think is ACID is Liquid LSA.

In fact I would go on to say that hardly ANYBODY that thinks they have had LSD have really had LSD.

Difference between LSD and LSA blotters for me is that: In my understanding

How do people know if blotters are LSA's??

Which is it, they will fit or they won't on blotters??

Can anybody back any of this up or is it still speculation???

Reality pixie, i still don't understand how that will prove anything. And yeah where are you getting these blotter ug measurements from???

umm, i think you are missing the main point there mesq, you would need to eat a whole sheet of paper if it was LSA. And when I used to take acid , we called them 'wangers'? They were all relatively similar. And nintey five percent of about 75 that I have ever consumed had that dirtyness about it. My mates used to think it was strychnine in them?

The more that you had, the more the dirtyness was apparent. 3 or more of one particular one (big lips) made my throat go all weird . Very physical effects, spoiling the event somewhat. At the time I thought I would die if I had eaten 10 or 20 of them.

quote:

Reality pixie, i still don't understand how that will prove anything. And yeah where are you getting these blotter ug measurements from???

Im wondering if you really think that is a pertinent or safe question to be asking in a public forum. I get all my information from the Pixies . I have no real life experience with ANYthing we have been talking about.

Infact if there was anybody you would want to talk to about acid it DEFINITELY wouldnt be me.

Thanks.

Does anyone know what the maximum absorbancy of blotter paper is?

LSA is roughly 1/10 - 1/30 as potent as LSD.

Therefore active around the milligram level, or 2-5 mg orally according to Hoffman.

Is it possible that this amount could fit on a blotter tab?

Ok. What exactly is LSA ?

What are the active ingredients in the HBWR type plants?

LSA isnt itself an actual compound but a potpourri of various ergot alkaloids. So I guess yes I would admit that they (the blotters going around) probably arent LSA. But most likely one of the major contributing compounds that are within that melting pot of ergot type psychoactive alkaloids.

For instance if, by LSA, we mean LA-111, ergine, d-lysergamide as that is what Erowid states is the active ingredient in the woodrose seeds... then why does Shulgin state in his entry for LSD

quote:

LA-111, ergine, d-lysergamide. This is an active compound and has been established as a major component in morning glory seeds. It was assayed for human activity, by Albert Hofmann in self-trials back in 1947, well before this was known to be a natural compound. An i.m. administration of a 500 microgram dose led to a tired, dreamy state with an inability to maintain clear thoughts. After a short period of sleep, the effects were gone and normal baseline was recovered within five hours. Other observers have confirmed this clouding of consciousness leading to sleep. The epimer, inverted at C-8, is isoergine or d-isolysergamide, and is also a component of morning glory seeds. Hofmann tried a 2 milligram dose of this amide, and as with ergine, he experienced nothing but tiredness, apathy, and a feeling of emptiness.
Both compounds are probably correctly dismissed as not being a contributor to the action of these seeds. It is important to note that ergine, as well as lysergic acid itself, is listed as a Schedule III drug in the Controlled Substances Act, as a depressant. This is, in all probability, a stratagem to control them as logical precursors to LSD

while we are speculating another entry in the LSD tihkal entry by Shulgin:

quote:

LSM-775, N-Morpholinyllysergamide. There are conflicting reports; one states that 75 micrograms is an effective dose, comparable to a similar dose of LSD, and the other stated that between 350 and 700 micrograms was needed to elicit this response, and that there were fewer signs of cardiovascular stimulation and peripheral toxicity.

Yeh down here in SA everyone calls em "Wangers" i suppose cuz the get you wanging lol :D

Are they called "Wangers" anywhere else in Oz