The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

Very fresh woodrose seeds

for you folks on the other side of the globe. My HWBWR is seeding heavily now. So fresh seeds are available.

If interested..... pm!

What's your strain called?

So far we got the fractalhead strain

the "mulga"(probably MG)strain...

what else is there?

Assasin

sass sent me some seed aaages ago that looks very like A speciosa

Plant to germ this summer

This may already have a name before. I just call it sass cos thats the origin from which all AFSR seed came and it sounds good

sass sent me some seed aaages ago that looks very like A speciosa

Plant to germ this summer

Did he say anything about potency?

Nope

but if its like ther other A n. speciosa's it doesnt keep it as well as A n. nervosa whatever it might be on the vine

but we will see :)

I will make sure the Bris seedring gets some - no better place to get it going

by the looks of it I'll get a PO Box thursday or friday and then I'll put all those brisbane seedring seeds up in the forums...

Hi guys im about to take sum HBWR seeds :P and wanna know how many i should try sum pages on the net suggest 200+ grinded up and mixed with water and also alkaloid extracts and that wats the deal?

Young Tripper: DO NOT CONSUME 200+ HBWR SEEDS!!!!!

You'll probably DIE!

If you were to hypotheticaly ingest Morning glory seeds, the dose could be around 200 seeds.

ok thnx i wansnt counting on taking that much

but still how many and do u just chew em or wat?

I think youll find most people will refuse to answer that question unless it is posed in less incriminating terms - you should edit your request to reflect this

If you were to do this it would be illegal, and if we told you how we may be incriminating ourselves - 'specially if you eat 200 and DIE!

Id be happy to discuss the theoreticals and the contemporary uses of HBWR so long as im not led to believe that you are going to take it as personal advice

That goes for all sorts of questions regarding such things on these forums. Plz Edit your post and the discussion can continue

Ok thnx Reville for that advice :) probably saved me from a lot of trouble

Well MY Gnome and i were disscussing the possible ways of preparing HBWR seeds among this was am alkolid extraxtion done buy 2 scientists who reported strong psychadelic affects including strong visuals, Also my gnome wants to know of how many he should take for his 1st time?

YT,

Do you realise you still have incriminating posts?

In theory you should only try one seed. But it's illegal to do so, so theory is all it is. I am definately not advising it's use, all purely for safe discussion.

you might want to do some more reading yeah?

[ 23. July 2004, 18:23: Message edited by: gerbil ]

ok thnx so do can i talk about this without making it an incriminating post?

srry rather how can i post thing withouit making it incriminating? any help plz? :)

young tripper - the intent of taking an illegal drug is illegal. The act of taking an illegal drug is illegal as well. however, musing about the traditional use of the seed, the way other people in other countries may have used the seed, or what the theoretical active dosage might be is not illegal.

Someone might pose a question like: "I've heard of people in the USA taking 200 Morning Glory seeds and not getting much effect. Does the same dosage apply to Woodrose seeds?"

Or even simpler: "For purely theoretical reasons I wonder what the threshold dose for Woodrose seeds is and what an overdose might be. Anyone know?"

Plz correct me if im wrong people

It seems that while indicating your or someone elses intent to ingest the said material now or in the future is especially taboo

It seem that talking about what may or may not have happenned in the past - before we reformed of course, seems to be more tolerable round here

whats the deal with that anyway? What kind of statute of limitation is there on being persecuted for past ingestions/actions??

As for what ive read and overheard about HBWR

2-3 fresh seeds are strong enough 0-3 months after picking, 3 to 6 months 4 to 6 seeds are required, 6 to 12 months numbers increase 9 to 12. After 12 months they may be null and void of activity or equally as likely will still work mildly between 10 and 15 seeds. This is all rumour though and my sources are notoriously unreliable. i dont believe a word of it personally

Thnx Totsrten for that advice :)

I heard of ppl in the USA using alkaloid extracts using HBWR seeds for wat purpose would this be? most of the reports are in erowids vault does anyone know if such an alkaloid extraction would work in theory?

An extract would be used to avoid having to eat the seeds - some people don't like eating them and it can cause nausea and other body load. However, depending on the causes of the somatic effects and the extraction method used you just might end up with the same problems.

Also, some people just like playing with chemicals whatever chance they get.

I haven't read any particular extraction teks but I think a very simple water or ethanol extraction would give reasonable results where legal.

Fresh woodrose seeds are potent - I really can't see why you'd bother with an extract.

I've got some more woodrose seeds and have dropped the price:

100 seeds for $30

200 seeds for $50

plus i also have rivea corymbosa seeds now

at 10 seeds for $5

hey gom

i'll get 200 hbwr seed off u if i could?

how [potent r the rivea corymbosa?

i'll email u

thanx

aaron

gomaos:

well, it appears the vine only does really well in subtropical and of course tropical climate in at least moderately rich soil...

Referring to a really old part of this thread, my HBWR vine is about 2 years old and very happy in Brisbane. Its potted in a very large pot with a spiral lattice thing about 1.5mrs high which it has completly taken over.

To my knowledge it has yet to flower but its been some months since I last saw it. I wouldnt be surprised if it has. It's the mulga strain - it came from Gomaos.

Would it be really stupid of me to move it to Melbourne this summer?

mason:

Would it be really stupid of me to move it to Melbourne this summer?

In short..yes

Isnt there anyway you can get someone in bris to just send you bags of fresh seed down once a year?

When in melbourne grow what melbournians grow...subs

obsolete post...

[ 07. October 2004, 16:23: Message edited by: planthelper ]