The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teonanacatl

username

after getting my username at eba changed to fit my username on other forums i tried to change my sab username to Lorax but it wouldnt let me as i previously had it as lorax but then changed it to teonanacatl to keep my australian forum names the same. neway i was wondering how long till lorax becomes available again?? thanks

was lorax a name you used as part of this profile, or did you create a new user/profile when you started the teo name?

ie, do you have two users on this forum or just one?

just one, teonanacatl was taken when i signed up so i picked another name then changed it in my profile to kaleidoscopic mind then to lorax then to teonanacatl.

I can't see any reason why it won't let you have that name then. Try again. If it fails email me your password and I'll track the name down and delete it where ever it is hiding.

teonanacatl "flesh of god "the Aztec sacred mushroom. Thats a very cool username , kepp it even if it's a mouthfull !!!

the only problem is there is lots of teonanacatls. besides to me its kinda like jersey number 99 (wayne gretskii) in ice hockey, its to be left alone because u respect it :D it doesnt worry me to keep it i just prefer Lorax as thats what most of my other nicks are .

quote:

besides to me its kinda like jersey number 99 (wayne gretskii) in ice hockey

Even tho i hold a Canadian passport , surely you mean " kinda like number 9 (james hird) " :P:P:P:P

Gonzo has changed name and from now will be known as Fenris.

Thankyou.

Unless you are changing name to hide from the old one (for whatever reason), may I suggest to mention the old one in the signature line somehow. Like when mescalito changed to Maca.

If you don't indicate your previous name, then you can't expect to be given credit for your previous reputation. This might be desirable in some cases, but in general it is better for the community aspecy and the familiarity if we all know who we are talking to.

I completely missed the Maca metamorphosis until last week, who knows who else I miss as well.

Shit, why all the hassle about changing your name after you establish yourself here? Do people *really* judge you by your name once they know you?

Dubius: Latin, doubting, uncertain, wavering, precarious critical - a cynic.

I get into some trouble as Dubius in IRC but I am resolute in name only

Be proud!

In my defense , I did change my sig to morphing mesc! for a few weeks as a hint...note Fenris' sig?

Open your eyes DL and stop worrying about technicians and fix your own airconditioner :P

To me it wasn't about hiding but more to do with a metamorphosis in my being plus I really didn't feel I was worthy to fill my namesakes shoes...a kind of humble gesture I s'pose.

Gonzo I always thought you were blue and had a hook nose LOL