The Corroboree
Benzito

T. Bridgesii var. Monstrose flesh

Ok vendors and locations removed, Ill still allow discussion on potency as Im not going to censor anyone however please refrain from mentioning vendors and or locations of plants in the same threads as potency and or any other illegal activities or dreams.

Sorry to bump such an old thread with so many chunks missing (edited out). So roughly how many grams of fresh material would be needed for mild, moderate and heavy TBM voyages? I've heard that 2 sections can be quite a strong trip, but that seems rather odd, especially when the Aussie strain of the TBM usually only has section around 10cms long (though seems fairly plausable for the other main strain found in The States/Europe which has sections that seem to keep on growing up to ~30cms). Seeing as the mods are happy for potency being discussed here, could someone please post some dosing guidelines for TBMs? I dont perticularly want the spotlight shone on TBMs to the point that they become a target for legislation, but I do feel that unbiased and relevant info should be available to everyone. Cheers :)

1 TBS = Mild

2 TBS = Moderate

3 TBS = Heavy

*Note*- Trichocereus bridgesii var. monstrose "Clone B" from vendor in CA, U.S.A.);

TBS=Table-Spoon

It's pretty damn strong.

~Teotz'~

Edited by Teotz'

Teotz - I'm assuming your talking dry, powdered capacity within a tablespoon measure? What about weight (grams)? Any idea roughly how much that is for fresh material (not dried/powdered)? I'm asking mostly out of curiosity - its quite interesting to fathom the power within a plant.

Edit - thanks Sina. I can believe it but it is quite extraordinary. While we are on the topic, what would the legal ramifications be surrounding consumtion of TBM? Surely it would be illegal to extract for mescaline, but what general consumption? Could you do it in front of a cop as a perfectly legal practice (as would be the case with fly agaric ), or is it a no no? What sort of punishment comes from consumption of a mescaline containing plant? Appologies if it has been discussed before, but I feel it is relevant for this thread and no harm in reiterating certain things.

Edited by Ace

O im sorry yes. That was dumb...

I'm talking about peeled, decored, dried green flesh.

No idea how much that would be fresh... sorry.

No guesses.

Edited by Teotz'

Teotz, did you even get those numbers for cacti you grew yourself? Or is it numbers you calculated using some cactus powder you ordered off the internet with no real idea on whether or not it was actually TBM? 30cm of TBM would probably end in hospitalisation.

Ace, no offense matey, do some research. Consuming a S9 containing plant constitutes preparation and therefore criminality to the weight of the plant or at least constituents. This include mescaline and muscimol!

Thanks for that clarification Sina. Appologies for pulling a lazy question :blush: I had a feeling there was a legality-based reason why consuming such things was so rare. It's been a long time since I've looked into that side of things, hence the stupid question.

Teotz, I'm also curious - was that bought from a vendor or actually home grown?

I DO NOT buy cactus chips from vendors and encourage others to do the same.

It was home grown.

Really? I just hurled a core in the woods yesterday, after I got done peeling it.

If a person had both clone A and B growing together for several years... Would there be any noticible difference in the alkaloid content of the same amount of dried flesh?

How did these two origionate? Were they found in the wild or were they found by a seed grower? Around what time wher they found?

Yes - the A and B are different strains, with different alkaloid contents, don't reckon it matters much how close to each other they grow..

I do believe there are different strains of A and different strains of B too, some weaker some stronger....